• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cuckold Subsband's New Task.

MsOliveES

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2016
Here
Until recently, I had a fire fighter as a lover. He knew I was married, and in a FLR, and after we'd fucked a few times in his car and at his lodgings, I suggested that he spend his next free weekend at mine. I told him that he would be met at the station and driven back there when he had to leave. He burst out laughing when I told him that my subsband would be his taxi driver. But he agreed to stay over.

When my subsband ushered him into my living room, I informed Jason that we would have an hour or so before dinner was served, and if he liked the waiter would serve drinks. He looked around and said, "You hired a waiter?" I laughed. "The waiter is also the cook, the washer up and the taxi driver!" I explained. We both laughed and I gave my subsband directions as to what I wanted to drink. "I'll have a beer, please" Jason said. I dismissed the waiter and patted the seat next to mine in the sofa. Jason sat down and in no time at all I had his cock out, and it was swelling nicely under my experienced manipulations. By the time our drinks arrived, he had my tits out and I was teasing his cock with my tongue. I stopped licking his cock long enough to tell my subsband to put the drinks down, and to get on with dinner. I wanted it on the table in 75 minutes or there would be trouble, I warned him. he succeeded in his task, and served Jason and I a beautiful dinner. I told Jason that I would be allowing the waiter to eat his supper in the kitchen before he did the washing up and cleared up. "So we can go to bed and you can have me in my own home," I grinned. He didn't need a second invitation!

That weekend he and I fucked each other to a standstill. When he left with my subsband to go to the station, I'd been fucked in every hole more than once. I told my subsband to drive carefully, kissed Jason and told him I couldn't wait to have him stay over again. Then I told my subsband to hurry home as I was beginning to leak, and I needed him to perform clean up before I went to sleep.

In the six months that Jason and I have been together, our trust and our understanding of my FLR has deepened. I persuaded him to allow my subsband to fluff him before he fucked me. Jason wasn't keen at first, but I pouted a little, and he gave in! My subsband hated it, but every time he made a fuss, he was severely punished, and in the end he has developed into a very proficient fluffer and cock cleaner. It was time to take his training to the next level, I told Jason.

However, before that regime could be implemented, Jason received the news that he was being transferred. We were both devastated, because he lived far enough away as it was. This move to the new station would put an impossible strain on our relationship. Reluctantly, we have decided that our days of pleasure are over. I told him that he would always have a special place in my memories, and he promised to keep my FLR status a secret. He really is a darling!

So why have I entitled this post as I have done? Simple! My subsband's task is to find me a new lover. he is to trawl cuckold and HotWife sites, vet personal adverts, contact potential candidates and show me the results. he will interview promising individuals in his company office, with a video link home, so that I can give my verdict on events as they happen. I have promised him that if he finds someone of whom I approve, he will be allowed to watch my new lover as I fuck him for the first time. he will also get to eat the cream pie my lover deposits in me as soon as he has shot his load. I can honestly say that my subsband has begun his task with great enthusiasm! Watch this space for updates!

DISCAIMER: This post, stating that I am looking for a new lover does NOT entitle anyone to leave comments here about how they are the perfect lover, and just what I am seeking. I have made it plain that I require my subsband to select suitable candidates to continue to ensure that he remains a cuckold. This is a non-negotionable rule.

Reactions: GaryCaste and kinkyexpat
MsOliveES said:
Until recently, I had a fire fighter as a lover. He knew I was married, and in a FLR, and after we'd fucked a few times in his car and at his lodgings, I suggested that he spend his next free weekend at mine. I told him that he would be met at the station and driven back there when he had to leave. He burst out laughing when I told him that my subsband would be his taxi driver. But he agreed to stay over.

When my subsband ushered him into my living room, I informed Jason that we would have an hour or so before dinner was served, and if he liked the waiter would serve drinks. He looked around and said, "You hired a waiter?" I laughed. "The waiter is also the cook, the washer up and the taxi driver!" I explained. We both laughed and I gave my subsband directions as to what I wanted to drink. "I'll have a beer, please" Jason said. I dismissed the waiter and patted the seat next to mine in the sofa. Jason sat down and in no time at all I had his cock out, and it was swelling nicely under my experienced manipulations. By the time our drinks arrived, he had my tits out and I was teasing his cock with my tongue. I stopped licking his cock long enough to tell my subsband to put the drinks down, and to get on with dinner. I wanted it on the table in 75 minutes or there would be trouble, I warned him. he succeeded in his task, and served Jason and I a beautiful dinner. I told Jason that I would be allowing the waiter to eat his supper in the kitchen before he did the washing up and cleared up. "So we can go to bed and you can have me in my own home," I grinned. He didn't need a second invitation!

That weekend he and I fucked each other to a standstill. When he left with my subsband to go to the station, I'd been fucked in every hole more than once. I told my subsband to drive carefully, kissed Jason and told him I couldn't wait to have him stay over again. Then I told my subsband to hurry home as I was beginning to leak, and I needed him to perform clean up before I went to sleep.

In the six months that Jason and I have been together, our trust and our understanding of my FLR has deepened. I persuaded him to allow my subsband to fluff him before he fucked me. Jason wasn't keen at first, but I pouted a little, and he gave in! My subsband hated it, but every time he made a fuss, he was severely punished, and in the end he has developed into a very proficient fluffer and cock cleaner. It was time to take his training to the next level, I told Jason.

However, before that regime could be implemented, Jason received the news that he was being transferred. We were both devastated, because he lived far enough away as it was. This move to the new station would put an impossible strain on our relationship. Reluctantly, we have decided that our days of pleasure are over. I told him that he would always have a special place in my memories, and he promised to keep my FLR status a secret. He really is a darling!

So why have I entitled this post as I have done? Simple! My subsband's task is to find me a new lover. he is to trawl cuckold and HotWife sites, vet personal adverts, contact potential candidates and show me the results. he will interview promising individuals in his company office, with a video link home, so that I can give my verdict on events as they happen. I have promised him that if he finds someone of whom I approve, he will be allowed to watch my new lover as I fuck him for the first time. he will also get to eat the cream pie my lover deposits in me as soon as he has shot his load. I can honestly say that my subsband has begun his task with great enthusiasm! Watch this space for updates!

DISCAIMER: This post, stating that I am looking for a new lover does NOT entitle anyone to leave comments here about how they are the perfect lover, and just what I am seeking. I have made it plain that I require my subsband to select suitable candidates to continue to ensure that he remains a cuckold. This is a non-negotionable rule.

U are a marvellous cuckoldress Ma'am !~~~

MsOliveES what a wonderful tail of your maritial relationship, and involevement of your lover and subsband, wow, how I so wish my Wife would make me her subsband in the same way, I wish you the best in your subsband finding a new lover for you.
Maybe like you have said in your adventure, you should give your subsband a time schedule to perform his task? Kind of rewards for performing early/on time, and punishments for delays or lateness.. just a thought lol, as us subsbands seem to operate better under pressure!! :)

kinkyexpat said:
U are a marvellous cuckoldress Ma'am !~~~
I don't need you telling me for me to realise that. Please note, I despise text speak. If you wish further communication learn how to spell the second person singular personal pronoun. Hint: it starts with the letter "y"

Reactions: GaryCaste
GaryCaste said:
MsOliveES what a wonderful tail of your maritial relationship, and involevement of your lover and subsband, wow, how I so wish my Wife would make me her subsband in the same way, I wish you the best in your subsband finding a new lover for you.
Maybe like you have said in your adventure, you should give your subsband a time schedule to perform his task? Kind of rewards for performing early/on time, and punishments for delays or lateness.. just a thought lol, as us subsbands seem to operate better under pressure!! :)
It is perfectly obvious that you need training, garycaste. Don't ever presume to suggest things to me. your "just a thought" is irrelevant. subs do as they are told, there is no need to think. My sub operates better not under pressure, but under my cane.
Ms O

Reactions: GaryCaste
Kneeling I hugely apologise Ms O for my presumptive suggestion and plead for your forgiveness. How so right you are dear Magnificent Lady, I am obviously in need of training, and should know myself that us subs operate so much better under the cane than under pressure. I shall not think in future, only obey, thank you for your wise words Wonderful Lady.
GaryChaste

MsOliveES said:
It is perfectly obvious that you need training, garycaste. Don't ever presume to suggest things to me. your "just a thought" is irrelevant. subs do as they are told, there is no need to think. My sub operates better not under pressure, but under my cane.
Ms O

Hi MsOliveES,

Thank you for your interesting and intriguing post.

MsOliveES said:
Until recently, I had a fire fighter as a lover. He knew I was married, and in an FLR [a Female Fed Relationship].

Very good....

MsOliveES said:
After we'd fucked a few times in his car and at his lodgings, I suggested he spend his next free weekend at mine.

Better still. Excellent, in fact....

MsOliveES said:
I told him he would be met at the station and driven back there when he had to leave. He burst out laughing when I told him my subsband would be his taxi driver. But, he agreed to stay over.

No doubt your lover felt pampered....

MsOliveES said:
When my subsband ushered him into my living room, I informed Jason that we would have an hour or so before dinner was served, and if he liked the waiter would serve drinks. He looked around and said, "You hired a waiter?" I laughed. "The waiter is also the cook, the washer-up and the taxi driver!" I explained. We both laughed and I gave my subsband directions as to what I wanted to drink. "I'll have a beer, please" Jason said. I dismissed the waiter and patted the seat next to mine in the sofa. Jason sat down and in no time at all I had his cock out, and it was swelling nicely under my experienced manipulations. By the time our drinks arrived, he had my tits out....

I see from your avatar you have voluptuous tits. No wonder you found Jason getting hard immediately....

MsOliveES said:
....and, I was teasing his cock with my tongue. I stopped licking his cock long enough to tell my subsband to put the drinks down, and to get on with dinner. I wanted it on the table in 75 minutes or there would be trouble, I warned him. he succeeded in his task, and served Jason and me a beautiful dinner. I told Jason that I would be allowing the waiter to eat his supper in the kitchen before he did the washing up and cleared up. "So we can go to bed and you can have me in my own home," I grinned. He didn't need a second invitation!

Jason must have marveled at his luck in finding the perfect married woman to fuck him, without having to sneak around trying to avoid being detected by her cuckold....

MsOliveES said:

Sounds like a good weekend was had by all.... including your cuckold subsband, as you call him, although he had to delay his oral pleasures until he returned from driving your lover back to his fire station (or, wherever he parked his car).

MsOliveES said:
In the six months that Jason and I have been together, our trust and our understanding of my FLR has deepened.

That's good. All men should be brought to a clear and reasonable understanding of FLR logic, including those who do not have a female boss at home.

MsOliveES said:
I persuaded him to allow my subsband to fluff him before he fucked me. Jason wasn't keen at first, but I pouted a little, and he gave in! My subsband hated it, but every time he made a fuss, he was severely punished, and in the end he has developed into a very proficient fluffer and cock cleaner. It was time to take his training to the next level, I told Jason. However, before that regime could be implemented, Jason received the news that he was being transferred. We were both devastated, because he lived far enough away as it was. This move to the new station would put an impossible strain on our relationship. Reluctantly, we have decided our days of pleasure are over.

Hmm.... it's tempting to wonder whether you exceeded your cuckold's boundaries when you required him to become your lover's cocksucker (although he did that, and Jason accepted it). No doubt it has occurred to you that, if so, your cuckold may have complained to the fire dept. higher-ups that Jason was fucking his wife, and they may have responded by transferring your lover to a more distant station — not wanting a taxpayer to be displeased with the performance of a firefighter.

BTW, what is your preferred method for punishing your cuckold subsband? Do you spank him with a wooden paddle when he displeases you, or do you prefer some other method...?

MsOliveES said:
I told Jason that he would always have a special place in my memories, and he promised to keep my FLR status a secret. He really is a darling!

Sounds like Jason understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of his married women, and their relationships with their cuckolds. That's good, of course....

MsOliveES said:
So why have I entitled this post as I have done? Simple! My subsband's task is to find me a new lover. He is to trawl cuckold and HotWife sites, vet personal adverts, contact potential candidates and show me the results. He will interview promising individuals in his company office, with a video link home, so that I can give my verdict on events as they happen.

Thats certainly an appropriate assignment for your cuckold, more so if his company does not have a policy prohibiting affairs among co-workers. It's hard to avoid a suspicion, though, that you might be more successful if you personally participate in your search for a new lover, flirting with any candidates who might appeal to you. Always, that is, while wearing your wedding rings.... since that's likely to increase your appeal (by making potential lovers aware of the possibility of hot sex with you, sans commitment).

MsOliveES said:
I have promised him that if he finds someone of whom I approve, he will be allowed to watch my new lover as I fuck him for the first time. He will also get to eat the cream pie my lover deposits in me as soon as he has shot his load. I can honestly say that my subsband has begun his task with great enthusiasm!

So much the better....

MsOliveES said:
Watch this space for updates!

Yes Ma'am, I will do so. Thank you again for your steamy post.

Hi again MsOliveES,

Regarding my comment:

Custer Laststand said:
Hmm.... it's tempting to wonder whether you exceeded your cuckold's boundaries when you required him to become your lover's cocksucker (although he did that, and Jason accepted it). No doubt it has occurred to you that, if so, your cuckold may have complained to the fire dept. higher-ups that Jason was fucking his wife, and they may have responded by transferring your lover to a more distant station — not wanting a taxpayer to be displeased with the performance of a firefighter.

An alternative that occurs to me, that is perhaps more probable, would be: you may have exceeded Jason's boundaries when you requested your cuckold become his cocksucker (although Jason acquiesced, as you mentioned, as did your cuckold — both somewhat reluctantly, I gather). If so, Jason may have requested a transfer to a more distant fire station, which effectively brought his affair with you to a close.

In any case, I read somewhere that affairs among co-workers typically last about 6 months. Your affair with Jason did not fall into that category (you weren't co-workers), but it sounds like you had a good 6-month run.

Congratulations for attracting a desirable lover for that extended time period. I wish you good luck with your efforts to seduce a new lover — whether through your subsband's efforts (as you described), or through a cooperative effort involving both of you.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread