• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my cuckold girlfriend. i want her back!!

• Thread startertoodle711
  • Start date

toodle711

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2008
I was in a cuckold relationship several years back, and I didn't even know it. Ok, well, it wasn't a true cuckold relationship, but looking back, I should have stayed with this princess. Check out my story and tell me what you think.

My ex gf (let's call her Cindy) was dating around when I met her. My friends joked around calling her a "slut" all the time, because she had slept with a few guys that we knew. But after a while, she and I began talking, and eventually dating. We were an exclusive couple, and everything was going great. She and I f*cked all the time. Our first date, she blew me right when we stepped in the door after going to dinner. My thinking was this; she was a slut, but now she is just my slut.

Everytime we went out to a bar together, she always ended up flirting with almost every guy she came into contact with. She always particularly flirted with this one guy (let's call him Tom). Once, a group of guys (including Tom) were playing a pick up game of softball during summertime. I remember her going up to Tom at one point and asking him if she could bring him anything. I was like, whoa! She never asked me for anything. I questioned her about it, and she blew it off as nothing.

Not much longer, we were all out again. Cindy came up missing in the bar, and when I went outside, I saw her and Tom making out in his car in the parking lot. I turned around quickly and went back inside, never mentioning it to her. She never did admit to this on her own, btw.

Another guy (let's call him Bil) was always around as well. Come to find out later, she had actually been sleeping with this guy. The thing that was bad about this was that Bill was a total player, and didnt give a shit about Cindy or any other girl he slept with. She ended up telling me about this one however.

I ended up staying with her because I was sick in love with the girl. One of the last times we were together, I remember the first cuckold type feeling I ever had. We were in the car. I remember her long, curly dirty blonde hair. Long thin legs in short skirt and black tights with platform heels. Her skintight shirt with her huge chest sticking out. Just kissing her softly, and thinking that other guys are getting a piece of this and that she isnt all mine anymore. I was envious of those other guys, but turned on in a small way.

We didnt last long, because I wasnt ready for her, but Id love to have her back!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MacNfries said:
toodle ... your story isn't too dissimilar to an experience I had when I was in college. I can tell you one thing, there's no getting her back just for yourself. The woman loves man meat, and lots of it. You knew what you were getting when you started dating her, and you thought you could earn her loyalty and devotion ... LOL! There's that popular saying going around, "It Is What It Is".... in this case, "She Is What She Is".

You can't fault a woman that loves to fuck ... we all love to fuck! It sure beats the alternative though, and that's a woman that doesn't want to fuck, right? In fact, a woman that doesn't enjoy fucking is pretty much "useless" to us guys. Unfortunately, there are guys that are "good fucks" and guys that "aren't good fucks" ... I can tell you, if she considered you an exceptional fuck, you'd still have her in your life right now. So you just got to accept yourself as you are, or change ... Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry) said it best in Magnum Force ... "A man's gotta know his limitations". Get over her and move on, ok? But I'm betting that when you do, you'll end up with another one very similar to her ... 'cause psychologically, its what you want. Good luck ... and welcome to Cuckolds.com
:)

You are probably right about moving on. I am hoping to meet another like her. Nothing gets me off as much as thinking back to how she just went after every man she wanted. Shivers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's not her you want back - it's the situation. Is it her you miss or is it just the way she behaved? Because if it's the second - just forget her. Sooner or later you will find some other woman who will behave just as she did or even worse...

kinkyplace said:
I think it's not her you want back - it's the situation. Is it her you miss or is it just the way she behaved? Because if it's the second - just forget her. Sooner or later you will find some other woman who will behave just as she did or even worse...

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. lol

I guess its the way she behaved, because had she been a prude or whatever, Id probably have no desire to want her back. So whats the best way to meet a cuckoldress? Im guessing the personals here are mainly for bulls.

Users who are viewing this thread