• Other: EXPLAIN YOUR OPTION

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkChocolate

Milk chocolate want slurpped up white boy
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2017
He told me he was 55...But he is really 61....He thinks in SUPER DUPER ...I am mad...Just not super....because the way he is begging and pleading for me to respond is getting making my kitty swell...

Reactions: Debsucks
Shouldn't the punishment include both items. To ensure the first happens you may need to put him in chastity as well.

MilkChocolate said:
He told me he was 55...But he is really 61....He thinks in SUPER DUPER ...I am mad...Just not super....because the way he is begging and pleading for me to respond is getting making my kitty swell...
Hell you cant take that! Get a lawyer and sue the bastard. What is this world coming to. Shame on that poor lying wretch. I just cant believe how bad some people can be. I am shattered. okdeacon

Funny okdeacon.

Sue??? Never!!! He's on I'm punishment...

MilkChocolate said:
Yes he needs to be punished. To lie to your mistress is almost unforgivable. Of course licking your husbands cum out of your kitty while giving you pleasure would only reward him. I would tan his ass with a crop or a wooden spoon.
What's the wimp begging for that is making you so wet?

Reactions: MilkChocolate
Yes....Almost Unforgivable... However seeing him beg for my husband's cum does bring me pleasure instead I'm going to cage his dick up...

Reactions: zippless and Knk069
When you cage him, role a 20-sided dice and tell him that is how many days in lockup. If he protests, threaten to role again and multiply the two numbers. (2 - 400 days are possible). Or use a 6-sided dice for the multiplayer (2 - 120days) if you are feeling generous.

It is a great thing...But no need to lie...

Thanks! Greatvidea

MilkChocolate said:
He told me he was 55...But he is really 61....He thinks [I'm] SUPER DUPER.

Good, Ms. MilkChocolate. That's what you want.

MilkChocolate said:
I am mad...Just not super....because the way he is begging and pleading for me to respond is making my kitty swell.

Also good. This too is what you want, Ms. MilkChocolate.

I suggest not punishing your new white man too severely. He probably told you he is 55 because he was afraid if he admitted in advance that he's over 60, you would have rejected him out of hand.

I suggest finding a sturdy wooden paddle somewhere (you might be able to find one in a local sex shop), or a heavy-duty sturdy woman's hair brush made of wood (not plastic).

Then, demand your white man take off his clothes and kneel before you, in the nude — while you're fully dressed, sitting on a hard-backed wooden chair — and give him a stern lecture about never lying to you again about ANYthing.

Then, demand he get over your knees, with both hands on the floor (or one hand behind his back, so you can hold him firmly in a stable position), and both his feet on the floor, and his bare ass elevated over your knees.

Then, use your wooden paddle, or wooden hairbrush, to give him a sound over-the-knees (OTK) spanking. Use your judgement as to how much is sufficient. If you bring him to tears, with real sobs, that will be very humiliating for him and should be enough. (You don't want to injure him.)

When it's over, make him kiss and lick your feet (or your knee-high boots, if you have some you can wear) — then, gently hug and kiss him. When your punishment is over, all should be forgiven.

Once you have humiliated and punished your submissive white man with his first in-the-nude, over-your-knees spanking, you should feel justified in calling him "boy" (if that appeals to you). Don't ask his permission; just go ahead and start doing it.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good, Ms. MilkChocolate. That's what you want.

Also good. This too is what you want, Ms. MilkChocolate.

I suggest not punishing your new white man too severely. He probably told you he is 55 because he was afraid if he admitted in advance that he's over 60, you would have rejected him out of hand.

I suggest finding a sturdy wooden paddle somewhere (you might be able to find one in a local sex shop), or a heavy-duty sturdy woman's hair brush made of wood (not plastic).

Then, demand your white man take off his clothes and kneel before you, in the nude — while you're fully dressed, sitting on a hard-backed wooden chair — and give him a stern lecture about never lying to you again about ANYthing.

Then, demand he get over your knees, with both hands on the floor (or one hand behind his back, so you can hold him firmly in a stable position), and both his feet on the floor, and his bare ass elevated over your knees.

Then, use your wooden paddle, or wooden hairbrush, to give him a sound over-the-knees (OTK) spanking. Use your judgement as to how much is sufficient. If you bring him to tears, with real sobs, that will be very humiliating for him and should be enough. (You don't want to injure him.)

When it's over, make him kiss and lick your feet (or your knee-high boots, if you have some you can wear) — then, gently hug and kiss him. When your punishment is over, all should be forgiven.

Once you have humiliated and punished your submissive white man with his first in-the-nude, over-your-knees spanking, you should feel justified in calling him "boy" (if that appeals to you). Don't ask his permission; just go ahead and start doing it.
I gave him a lashing whit my whip....2 see his white ass turn red...and him beg me for forgiveness and the look in his eyes...He didn't know if I would leave him or stay.I stayed and then I made him lick this cum filled pussy....

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Ryker621
MilkChocolate said:
I gave him a lashing with my whip....

Excellent. It's good to hear you have a whip ready at hand, for punishment purposes whenever it's needed.

MilkChocolate said:
[So I would] see his white ass turning red...and him begging me for forgiveness, and the look in his eyes.

Also good. Those are all legitimate reasons, of course.

MilkChocolate said:
He didn't know if I would leave him or stay. I stayed and then made him lick [my] cum filled pussy.

Nice. That was certainly a good way for you to conclude your punishment. You might keep in mind that other ways to conclude a punishment session would be to require your white boy to stand with his nose pressed in a corner and his reddened ass on display (without touching or holding his ass), then (after about 10 to 20 minutes) licking your wet pussy to orgasm; or kissing and licking your boots (as I suggested above), then kissing your asshole (with you in a comfortable position, say kneeling on a couch). Some women can orgasm from a man kissing and licking their assholes.... you might experiment to find out whether you are among them. If so, that would certainly be erotic and pleasurable.

Now that you have asserted your dominance by whipping your white boy (and you found he would submit to that), I suggest requiring him always to address you with respect: for instance, as Madam [your first name], or Ms. [your first name], or Mistress [your first name], or Princess [your first name]. You should never allow him to address you using only your first name.

And, I suggest always addressing him as Boy [his first name], or just Boy, as I suggested above.

And, I suggest always requiring your white boy to address your husband, or refer to him (if he isn't present), as Mr. [his last name], while your husband.... like you, I suggest.... should always refer to your white boy as Boy [his first name], or just Boy.

Keep up your good work!

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. It's good to hear you have a whip ready at hand, for punishment purposes whenever it's needed.

Also good. Those are all legitimate reasons, of course.

Nice. That was certainly a good way for you to conclude your punishment. You might keep in mind that other ways to conclude a punishment session would be to require your white boy to stand with his nose pressed in a corner and his reddened ass on display (without touching or holding his ass), then (after about 10 to 20 minutes) licking your wet pussy to orgasm; or kissing and licking your boots (as I suggested above), then kissing your asshole (with you in a comfortable position, say kneeling on a couch). Some women can orgasm from a man kissing and licking their assholes.... you might experiment to find out whether you are among them. If so, that would certainly be erotic and pleasurable.

Now that you have asserted your dominance by whipping your white boy (and you found he would submit to that), I suggest requiring him always to address you with respect: for instance, as Madam [your first name], or Ms. [your first name], or Mistress [your first name], or Princess [your first name]. You should never allow him to address you using only your first name.

And, I suggest always addressing him as Boy [his first name], or just Boy, as I suggested above.

And, I suggest always requiring your white boy to address your husband, or refer to him (if he isn't present), as Mr. [his last name], while your husband.... like you, I suggest.... should always refer to your white boy as Boy [his first name], or just Boy.

Keep up your good work!
WoW!!! you really have great detail and sexual understanding of this. He calls me Queen and that's IT!!! Glad you like my work:)