• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my confession

• Thread starterjimhaltro
  • Start date

jimhaltro

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2015
A couple years ago my wife befriended a black man Shane she works with. It caused a lot of strain on our relationship, because of my jealousy but seemed to mostly be me "over thinking " the situation. She told me one night that another female coworker Amy and herself were going out for drinks.
When she came home, I was happy that she got to go out and socialize with her peers (we're both very busy). After she came home it struck me as odd that she had "dolled up" so much to go out to dinner and get drinks with a girlfriend. We went to bed and she was in such a great mood that SHE initiated sex, which doesnt happen very often. I began rubbing her pussy and it was VERY wet already, then moved down and started eating her (which also isnt usually her fortě). She tasted somewhat more salty than normal, but I thought it may have just been because of her sweat and wetness.
Fast forward a few weeks and I learned from a different friend of hers that she was NOT with the Amy like she stated she was with, but actually with her black friend Shane.. . Alone at a bar. After prying and trying to get her to tell me on her own, I let her know about the information I was given, and she broke and told me that she was indeed with Shane. She told me that she needs to feel important from people besides her husband, and that there's no harm in feeling that way.

I'm pretty sure she got fucked without a condom by a bull, and I ate the load he deposited into her.
That's my confession.

Reactions: cynful
Oh very nice , and you told her as you was eatting how good her pussy tasted. That she needs to go out more .Maybe you have had some to eat other times and not know it too lucky cucky

I found a tube of lube buried in her trunk. I asked her about it, denial. My question continued for years. Told her all I want is the truth, whatever it may be. About 2 years ago she finally fessed up. She was pissed at me for something and took a FB. She said it was quite often, several times a week. She would have continued had I not found the lube.

Wonder how many creampies I ate without realizing it.

Reactions: cynful and jimhaltro

Users who are viewing this thread