• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my cock size

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
I just measured my cock...3 lousy inches. i measure it every few months hoping it has grown, if only 1/4 " and nothing. I need to do this to justify my wife going out and fucking guys for pleasure since I have such a pathetic cock, she really deserves to have pleasure during sex. This shit all started for me in high school when I was made fun of for having such a small cock. kids can be so cruel. I never showered aafter gym class after that and it ****** me to quit playing sports. I even had a girl tell me she used to like me until she heard everyone talking about my tiny cock.

A cock this small suggest you are right to be cuckolded by your wife

MacNfries said:
Mjones16101, you should really stop measuring the little thing ... all that's doing is frustrating you more, and its NOT going to grow in the least. A couple years ago, my wife & I did a experiment with the advertised suppliment, Extenze ... I took the drug for 2 straight months, and my wife was measuring my cock at the end of each week. I posted the results on this site each week ... but needless to say, that product didn't add one smidging of size to my cock; I'm a 5"er, by the way.

If you are overweight, and you have a fat pocket build-up just above your cock (in the pubic hair region), there is a surgery that doctors can do to remove the fat pocket + extend your penis with a small surgery. You'll gain about 2 inches of "hang" ... doesn't increase your penis, but makes what you have more visible.

Learn to "eat pussy" really well ... when 100 women are asked which they would prefer ... a good fucking or good licking ... the majority went for the ORAL. If you want your wife to get thoroughly fucked, often, develop a friendship with a couple males and have some 3-somes. Again, many women love sucking a cock while they're being fucked. My wife's personal favorite, I might add ... Mac ;)

===========

Mac knows what he's talkin about i've seen his ween
and he's not much bigger than me @ 5

Users who are viewing this thread