37.4 KB · Views: 581
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 903
Wow! Their big and juicy umm

There can never be enough "again"'s my friend ;) Luv Um! xx

they are soooo beautiful

Those are amazing tits!

Damn she has nice tits, I'd love to see them in motion.

thanks for the comments guys . any requests how would you like to see her tits next time ?

Attachments

• Photo-0018.jpg
    Photo-0018.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Photo-0016.jpg
    Photo-0016.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 507
Mr Small Mushroom said:
thanks for the comments guys . any requests how would you like to see her tits next time ?

Besides on my face? :)

How about in the car, or some other situation where she could potentially be seen by a stranger? Her big tits being ******* in public and her with a shy or embarrassed look on her face would be a huge turn on.

You should let me take her to the clubs for the night. I would dress her up in something super low cut. Then I would ****** her huge tits throughout the night and you could hear all the stories of strangers seeing and feeling your cute little girlfriend's naked breasts.

why stop there... make her go out with a short skirt and no panties...

and then tell all th eguys she is a slut with no panties letting anyone touch her up..

Mr Small Mushroom said:
.... any requests how would you like to see her tits next time ?

How about pressed up against glass and the photo taken through the glass - so we see the squashed breast-meat and flattened nipple and think of it pressed like that against our bodies?

Put her outside topless, and only let her in after she's plastered herself against the window for your photographs ;)

Fantastic photo of her lovely lips!

Dayum that is a fat pussY!!

Mr Small Mushroom said:

On all fours, while those awesome things are dangling under their natural weight ...

sexy tits ı want rub my cock her tits

shes decided she likes playing the role of a sub slut. well im starting to train her. any ideas ?

Oh Boy - don't tempt me..... Too late! :D

Serious cock-sucking training - using real cock(s) and dildos as you tell her of all the men who want to use her slut mouth. [Every 4th story should be ME - I want every inch of her]

Instructions to follow - serving food, drinks, fetching things - any failures punished with spankings (at least). She looks like she would move like a cat - so on her hands and knees when not carrying stuff. [Collar and leash, of course]

Tits on offer at all times - have her lift them and tell you who they are dedicated to [give her a list of her fan's names]

Not sure how much outdoor fun you can have - but anything safe and sexy.

lovley photos thankyou

hi

She has to be cock ***** on all time...always open door policy for cocks and she has to offer nipples every time she raises her voice in the house

Ron

Awsome tits. I would love to get hold of them. The fun I could have.
H.

would like to see your penis penetrates her pussy:)