My Boss, My Cum Dump Wife and Her Stacked Girlfriend

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Carole's Bod.jpgMy Boss, My Cum Dump Wife and Her Stacked Girlfriend

By EroticWriter

I saw the crack of my boss’s ass tighten as he began his first slow shove forward. My heart pounded. This is it! My lovely and faithful wife is about to take her first forbidden cock into her married pussy!

I think at that moment, time stopped. I quit breathing and waited for my wife’s reaction. I wanted her to enjoy it and at the same time I didn’t.

“OOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!”

Shit that was loud! I looked away from her pussy and at her face. Julie was staring up at the ceiling and her eyes were wider than I had ever seen them. Her mouth too was opened wide, and again, wider than I had ever seen it, even wider than when it had been wrapped around Joey's cock!

------------------------

We were having another one of those monthly gatherings for the employees of Robustelli Food Distributors. Since it was summer the gathering was being held outdoors, and the food was being cooked over an open grill.

Forty two employees we had, plus the wives or in a few cases, the husbands of the employees were in attendance, and all 80 plus were having a good time. The boss, Joey Robustelli was in good spirits as usual, and he was making the rounds.

Let me describe my boss to you. Joey's a short little guy, no more than five feet five in height and probably 180 or so pounds in mass. So short and wide would best describe him you might think, but Joey has a couple of other distinguishing things about him. He has this thick black hair that you can see poking out of the top of his shirts, and he always has a pencil in one ear. No, not in his ear, but on it.

Joey worked his way up almost from scratch, having first worked as a delivery boy, then a checker, and finally a manager of a grocery store. Then he had opened his own store, and from there after another twenty years now owned a major food distribution center complete with offices, warehouse, and 12 trucks.

Way back at the beginning he had kept a pencil in his ear, and now, despite the advent of the ball point pen and computers, he still wears that pencil as a badge of honor. From the age of seventeen till his current age of 55 years it has been Joey, his pencil and his boisterous outgoing attitude.

Joey was a real go-getter but has slowed down in recent months. The reason? He had a mild heart attack in his office, and that pretty much set the employees into a panic because Joey had no wife or children to assume command once he is gone.

As a result, Joey said that he was making arrangements through a law firm to have the company become employee owned, with me as the acting head in the event of his demise. I've been working with and for Joey for the past twelve years, starting at age twenty, and our relationship is almost as buddies as well as employer/employee.

His trademark pencil was in his ear now, and I, as the designated manager of the company, was doing my duty and grilling the steaks and burgers. My lovely red-headed wife, being daddy's little helper, was beside me and wrapping any excess burgers in tin foil to keep them warm.

Joey had made another set of rounds, asking how everyone was doing, and even coming back to our table and carrying off Cokes, burgers, anything his employees needed to their tables. Every once in a while, when no one was looking, Joey would come around behind the grill and grab my wife's ass and give it a squeeze.

One moment, when everyone was at the other end of the yard and watching some guy demonstrating his version of break dancing, Joey ran his hand up under my wife’s skirt and kept it there for a minute. I don’t know exactly where his fingers were but my wife sort of bent over forward and allowed him to stay. Then, as a couple of women headed towards the table, Joey pulled his hand out. It was pretty obvious to me that Joey pretty much controlled my wife. I would always pretend not to see.

My boss can feel my wife's ass anytime he feels like it? I had best describe it, and then go on with the rest of the stats. Julie is five eight and I think, about 125 in weight. Her ass is maybe her best feature out of all her features. But Julie has several features worth mentioning. Her breasts are somewhere in between a B and C in cup and shaped like apples, the kind that stick out there and are easy to wrap your fingers around.

What about her pussy? Well, that is in a league of its own. My wife’s pussy is little, delicate, tight, covered in thin widely spaced red hair that does not quite hide the skin underneath. When Julie is turned on, like when I am fucking or eating her, her pussy lips turn pinkish in color, making a fine contrast to her white skin and red pussy hair.

Her waist is not wasted, being slim and never having had children, firm and flat. Why no children? Well, we've only been married for two years. Julie, you see, is just 24 years of age, and she was a virgin when I met her five years ago. Yes, I got to break her hymen, and we dated all the years she went to college and got her degree.

About the time I had first started dating Julie I brought her to a pool party my boss was having, and he got to see her in a two piece swim suit. It was not an itty bitty thing, but close. It completely covered her breasts, but the way it fitted, it concealed nothing. At times, when Julie walked by or maybe moved her legs around when she was sitting, you could see the crack of her pussy highlighted by her lower half.

Like I have said, Julie’s pussy hair is thin, and under a pair of panties or a swim suit bottom, her pubic hair is not thick enough to form a mound. Instead it always looks like she is shaved under there.

Her pussy crack was really showing the one time she used the pool and came out and up the pool steps soaking wet, with that suit bottom pulled up tight into her crack. Joey happened to be lounging on a recliner right in front of her, and he was positioned perfectly to be seeing her crotch at eye level as she stood in front of him and dried herself with a towel.

Julie seemed not to have been aware that Joey was right there and staring. Then she noticed him, and not knowing what else to do, she had to smile down at him. Joey tried not to be obvious about it, but he was ogling her lower half, and Julie blushed.

With her body gleaming wet and with her nipples showing erect on top, and the way her suit was fitting below, Joey was in effect, seeing my wife naked. He probably thought that Julie was keeping her pussy shaved the way it looked.

Other men were noticing her too and looking whenever I was not looking their way, but it was Joey I cared about. Those men were not in any position to affect my relationship with my wife in the way Joey might. He was my boss. I wanted him to lust for my wife, and then again, I didn’t.

When Julie turned 22 and was graduated, we, as planned, had the marriage ceremony attended by around 80 people. Between her family and mine and some of the employees in the front office, there were a lot of people to come to our wedding.

My Julie looked so good coming down the aisle in her wedding finery. At my request she had quit trimming her hair, and now it was long. She was beautiful wearing all that white crowned by a full head of red hair that came down almost to her waist.

Joey had been very generous and had rented a cabin for our use on our honeymoon. I had not told Joey or anyone else that Julie and I had been tying our bodies in knots long before we actually tied the knot.

Joey, of course, kissed the bride, and I noticed that the kiss seemed to last a bit long, even though Julie had to bend her head down so their lips could touch. As they were kissing, I quickly looked around and saw that only one other guy was watching besides me.

“Did you see that?” I asked that guy a little later, and the guy had laughed and said, “Can’t say that I blame Joey. Your bride is a real fox.”

I tried to make light of it, the fact that Julie and Joey had kissed for longer than your average kiss the bride kiss. “Yeah, she was just being respectful to my boss.” He had nodded understandably and walked away.

I asked Julie later if Joey had tried to give her tongue, and Julie had giggled and said, 'a little.'

“Did you meet his tongue with yours or tongue him back?”

“I was shocked and pulled it away but he kept his lips on mine and when I allowed my tongue to relax it met up with his again so I returned his tonguing, but just for a few seconds.”

‘Just for a few seconds,’ I thought? The entire kiss had only lasted ten seconds I figured, so the tonguing must have lasted during most of that kiss.

“You had just gotten married and that kiss lasted pretty long, Julie, and swapping tongues is not something you do casually. He might have thought you were encouraging him.”

“Probably, you’re right. But I figured he deserved a kiss for renting that cabin for our honeymoon.”

I saw a chance to make a joke. Speaking seriously, I said; “Here's why we have the cabin. Joey told me that the cabin has two bedrooms and that he plans to come along and have me share you with him on the honeymoon.”

She looked horrified. I guess she thought I was serious. “Really? He’s coming along and you’d do that?”

I decided to go further with this since she seemed to have believed me. Looking serious, I continued. “He said I could have you most of the time, three nights out of five.”

Julie was frowning and her eyes were looking off into space. “He wants me for two nights…? Then she looked at my face and realized I was joking. She jabbed me in the ribs and said, “I’ll bet that you would do it if he really had said that.”

“It sounds to me, since you said that I would do it, that you would go along if I said it was OK.”

She was frowning more intently. “That I would do it, sleep with him? Are you kidding? Your boss is not exactly my type!”

“What is your type?” I was grinning now.

She grinned back. “You dear, you’re exactly my type.”

For a minute there it had sounded like my new bride might have fucked Joey for giving us the cabin. I said ‘might.’ I knew for real that she would not have, but for a minute there it had seemed like it.

That told me then and there that I might have to watch my boss more intently where it came to my wife. Yeah, and my wife too, I needed to watch her around him I decided though the chances that Julie would actually do anything with him seemed a very remote possibility.

I kept my eye on my boss anytime Julie was around, and for a long time it worked. So how did it happen to be that my boss could grab my wife's ass on occasion and get away with it? Joey was going to attend a convention for food distributors and grocery chain owners. This one was to be in Las Vegas, and since I was to be the designated manager once the company went employee owned, Joey wanted me to attend.

Joey also said, since he was paying the freight on my suite, that I might as well bring the wife along. Julie can enjoy the sights during the day he said, while we are attending meetings, and then at night the three of us can get together for 'good times.'

Ding ding! Warning bells were going off. It reminded me of the joke I had made up to Julie about our honeymoon cabin. I told Julie of my suspicions, and she came up with a solution. She would invite her best friend Carole, and if Carole agreed, we would foot the bill for her transportation and then she and Carole could have each other's company during the day.

At night, with Carole there, Joey would have no opportunity to 'get us alone' and maybe pursue any thoughts he might have at getting my wife in his bed, or getting himself into ours.

Joey was kind of surprised when I informed him that Carole, my wife's best friend was coming along, but what could he say since we were paying her way? Joey had never as yet, met Carole.

Now I need to tell you about Carole. Like Joey with my wife, I have been keeping my eye on Carole, but very discreetly since I want to keep my marriage a happy one. Carole is a fox. Aged 24 like Julie, and built almost identical to Julie except that Carole is two inches shorter at five six and her breasts, according to my wife, are firm and a definite D cup, which means that her slender frame makes her look large chested, very.

Oh, I need to tell you, Carole is a blonde, a natural blonde according to my wife, because Julie has seen her pubic hair.

It’s nice having a wife that will share information like that with you. How did Julie happen to see Carole's pubic hair? “We try on clothes together at the stores,” my wife replied. “And Carole has seen my naked body as well.”

I was curious, since Julie seemed to be willing to reveal personal information about Carole’s body to me, I went one more. “What color are her nipples?”

“Pink,” Julie answered without thinking. Then she realized what she was doing and jabbed me in the ribs. Why do you want to know? You’d better not be thinking of doing anything with her!”

I laughed. “I was just seeing how much you would reveal about her.”

Julie shrugged. “We share just about everything with each other.”

So I tested her further. “You do? I suppose that you have told her what size my cock is too.”

Julie blushed. “Well, she did sort of hint around that she was curious since I had married you. All she knows is that you have a ‘nice one.’ That’s what I told her.

“So, since she asked about my cock, does that mean that Carole has the hots for me?”

Julie giggled. “No, I think she has the hots for me.” She giggled again.

Need I say that besides my boss, I also had my suspicions about my wife and her longtime girlfriend?

In Las Vegas Julie and Carole were doing their thing, and one of thing was trying out some fashion designer stores that Vegas is noted for. Joey and I attended meetings, boring for the most part, though since the meetings were mostly attended by males, the off color jokes often flowed.

Two nights and three days the convention was to last. That first night was quite an adventure for me. I had been wondering how the sleeping arrangements were to be since the suite had one king bed and in another room, a fold out couch that made into a double bed.

But we had one bath, a large bath, and women, you know how they are, needed lots of time to do their thing in there. They told me to go first, and I was in and out in a flash, having showered and brushed my teeth and doing some bits with the potty and hoping that my wife would go in before Carole in case any smells were left behind.

But they went in together. I could hear water running and wondered if perhaps they were showering together. I had visions in my mind of them standing under the warm water and fingering each other’s pussies, Julie’s hand on Carole’s blond pussy and vice-versa.

I don’t know if they did, but I was surprised, pleasantly surprised when they both came out and walked toward me wearing nothing but negligees, and I swear that Carole was naked under there. If that negligee had been see through instead of blue, I would have known for sure. But nipples sticking out in front of a pair of huge tits that jiggle as she walks are a definite clue, wouldn't you say?

I had waited, I must admit, with a full erection as they stayed in that bathroom for what seemed like, well long minutes because it was, and when they came out together and giggling, my imagination went wild.

I was sitting up, propped against a pillow and with my knees up under the sheet to hide my hard on. Are they both going to jump in bed with me? That had been my fantasy ever since plans had been made for Carole to come along, but it was not to happen, no, not that first night. With a wink at me, Carole went on into the other room, and she closed the door.

Needless to say, I went for Julie's body right away, and though she discovered that I was fully erect from the first move, she said nothing, about Carole. But about me, she had lots to say. “Why are you so hard, you horny man? Have you been thinking about fucking me? I'll bet that has been on your mind ever since you saw this bedroom, hasn't it?” She had commented on the bedroom because it was equipped with two wall sized mirrors on each side of the bed.

Julie usually referred to our act as 'making love,' but her use of the fucking word now was making this all the more exciting. “Well, yes, it has been on my mind. But, if I can say something to you without you taking it wrong, I want to tell you something.”

She knew. “Sure, say anything you like, but I'll be willing to bet that it is about Carole. So go on, tell me.”

I looked into her eyes, making sure that she was being receptive and not negative. “When Carole walked past me wearing practically nothing, and before that I had heard all that giggling going on in the bathroom, my imagination started working overtime.”

Julie was stroking my cock now, easing the foreskin all the way to the top of my six and one half inches and back again. I noticed that she was taking occasional glances at our images in the mirrors. “And were you imagining getting to fuck Carole or the both of us together?”

Kazzzzzzzing! She had said it, my wife and not me. This I had to feel my way around and not make Julie jealous or mad in the process.

“Carole is a beautiful woman, and I have sometimes wondered if you and her,” I paused, “if you and Carole have ever done anything?”

Julie giggled and continued to stroke my foreskin, but slowly. “You think that Carole and I have been making it with one another, is that it?”

I answered honestly. “If you have been, or want to, I would not mind as long as it is not a threat to our marriage, like you turning lesbian or something.” There, I had said it. Told my wife that she could make it with Carole, and unsaid, I would like to join in. Julie did not disappoint.

“Jeff, I'll be honest with you. Carole and I have never made out. We have changed clothes together and seen each other naked, and once before tonight we even took turns in the shower, not together, but both naked in the bathroom at the same time. She has a beautiful body, and yes, I have wondered what it would be like.”

My thoughts were going wild. “Do you think Carole has been wondering the same thing?”

I got my answer and it was a fantasy coming true! “We talked about it in the bathroom since we are all three together in this suite, and we decided that we might try it if you did not seem to be jealous or upset at the thought of two women, one of them being your wife, making it with one another.”

“I get to watch, or maybe join in?”

“Is that a requirement that you join in?”

Pause. “I will go either way, join or just watch. But let me ask you, do you think that if I wanted to it would be a case of you being jealous of Carole, or maybe Carole will only want to make it with you and not me?”

She made me very happy with her next line. “Carole has already said that she would enjoy making it with both of us.”

I didn't want to waste any time. We only had this night and one more in Las Vegas. “Shall you go and get her, or shall I?”

Then came the disappointment. “Carole didn't want me to say, but she is just finishing up her period. She was afraid she might still be 'spotting' tonight so wanted to wait. She'll be good to go tomorrow night.”

Now I had something to look forward to. All day tomorrow, in those meetings and lectures, my mind would be on one thing. “Well,” I said, “There’s no use letting what you have in your hand go to waste.”

We fucked, looked in the mirrors, we made love, we fucked, we screwed, and partially because of the mirrors we had an orgy, all of those things. Julie, like me, was very excited and looking forward to what was to come. And speaking of come did we ever, and more than once.

I won't even bore you with the details of that next day. It is the night we, you and I and my wife and Carole are all looking forward to. But I will have to do that build up, describing how things came to be, where my boss can grab my wife by the ass and reach under her skirt.

The meeting over, a last night on the town, and catch a plane at McCarron the next mid-morning, that was the plan. This time Joey was with us, and after a few pulls on the slots, we were all gathered in the lounge. Drinks were being served, and Joey was buying. Joey of course, had chosen one of those big round leather seats where we all sat together, and very close if we squeezed in.

Joey managed to squeeze us in, using the excuse that we needed to be close in order to talk over the noise of the patrons and the piano player entertainment. Joey still seemed to be eyeing Julie, even though a very lovely Carole was seated next to him. Joey was on the right, then Carole, then Julie and me on the left.

I could tell that Joey was trying to get us soused, the three of us. What he was hoping to accomplish I don't know but it was obvious that Carole did not find a fiftyish, short and hairy fat man to be her type. An hour passed, then two, and we all had a good time. I noticed that on occasion Joey seemed to be able to place a hand on Carole's leg, and sometimes for minutes at a time.

I couldn't tell from my perspective as to whether Joey was getting under her skirt, which was loose fitting. If he was, he was doing more with Carole at this point than I had ever done. But I had the advantage. Carole was waiting for me, and Julie.

I could tell though, neither Julie nor Carole were trying to get ***** to the point of staggering. They wanted this night to come to be wide awake and memorable, and getting ***** would hinder any plans along that line.

I did not have the nerve to break this off. After all, it was my boss over on the right and he was footing the bill, not just for the drinks, but for Julie and my room, and our plane tickets. That seemed to buy him the right to some of our time, and he was getting it now.

Julie did it for me. She yawned, visibly and made sure that Joey saw it. “I think we had better turn in. I need a shower after a long day, and tomorrow will be another long day getting home.”

“One more round!”

Joey had his round with us and I think another ten minutes to be feeling Carole's leg. I was wondering, when we rode the elevator and reached our floor, if Joey might attempt to get Carole into his room. Little did he know, the odds were greatly stacked against him.

Not only was Carole not attracted to Joey, she was planning on being in bed with the two of us. We all rode up in the elevator, and Joey, his room being first on the floor, said his goodnights and went into room 32. The three of us, finally free to do our thing, went on into room 34, right next door.

Julie giggled when we were in the room as she looked at Carole. “I’m shocked that Joey didn’t try to have you spend the night with him. He was feeling your leg, wasn't he, that silly little man.”

Carole surprised me with her answer. I think now that we were about to do a thing, that she had decided to be free with her talk. Besides, she was high if not *****. “He was. At first I didn't like it, and then I did.”

Julie frowned. “You did?”

“I don't know what happened; maybe it was the drinks, the piano music, being with friends...” She looked at the two of us, “Whatever it was, I found my panties getting wet when he was rubbing my leg.”

Her panties were wet? I needed to know. “Was his hand under your skirt?”

“Not at first. But then, inevitably, it ended up under and way up.” Then Carole was quick to add, “But not all the way up. He didn't get that far.” She looked down at herself, “Just on my inner thigh.”

This was a great talk, and I wanted to hear more. I knew what her answer would be, but I wanted to throw the fantasy, good or bad, out there. I had never used an obscene word in front of Carole, but I used one now. “Would you have fucked him if the chance arose, say, if just you and he were alone on this trip?”

She surprised me when she used the word right back, but maybe it was because, tonight, we would be doing the word.

“Oh gawd no! Me fuck that short fat little man with all that gross hair sticking out of his shirt? I can't begin to imagine what he must look like naked. Ewwwww, I don't think so.” She shook her head.

“But he is a nice guy, you have to admit that.”

“Well, you work for him, so I guess you are in a better position than me to know. Is he?”

“Yeah, Joey’s always been a good boss and in reality, a good friend too. But,” I looked over at Julie, “I need to watch him where Julie is concerned.”

“He wants to fuck Julie? I can't say that I blame him.” With that, Carole slowly moved closer to Julie, and as I watched, they kissed. Was it their first time to kiss? I don't know, but it was the first of many in front of me.

And then came the surprise. When Carole pulled those clothes off, I gasped. She was wearing a black garter belt and stockings and I have never seen a more developed body on a woman. Julie is fantastic, but Carole is even more so.

I knew that Carole had big tits, but the way they are built, they really seem to have a life of their own. Best of all they are real. Her small waist adds emphasis as to how stacked she is.

And then I saw her pussy. Shaved on the lower half it was, and when Julie saw me staring, she giggled. “Carole shaved it just for you,” she said, laughing.

I laughed back. “Or maybe she shaved it so that you can do a better job eating it.”

Then Carole laughed. “Both of those is correct.”

But even now, it was Julie that turned my crank. For tonight, Carole would be my fantasy fuck come true. Julie though would always have my heart.

The showers out of the way, all three, and me walking out of the bathroom naked and half hard for Carol to see, we were now in the bed, lights on but low, and I was slow fucking Carole doggy style. She was on the edge of the mattress, her feet pointing down at the floor, and Julie was watching the penetration as she stood beside me.

Julie was feeling ornery. “Carole,” she asked? “Does my husband have a nice cock like I said?”

“Oh yes,” Carole said with a sigh. “He can keep fucking me with it for hours if he likes.”

Julie and Carole had already done some making out including some fingering while kissing, but not to the point of orgasm. Carole wanted to save that, she said, until after she had felt what I was like. My wife seemed to be taking this quite nicely as she watched Carole taking me. If Julie was feeling any jealousy, she was hiding it.

I was doing some feeling of my own, on Carole's body, and I must say, she was just as tight in the pussy as Julie is, maybe more so. “It looks like your cock is stretching her so nice honey,” Julie said as she held her head just inches above where the action was taking place. “And look how nice your moving ass looks from the side in that mirror.”

I looked. Yes, we, all three were a beautiful sight. Carole’s inner lips were being stretched nicely by my rigid rod, and it looked like I was giving her about all she could take. But I knew better. Someday, somewhere, there was another cock out there that would take Carole away from me and probably Julie, but for now she was all ours, Julie and I.

“Yes, I’m stretching her and she does feel nice and tight, just like you.” Julie moved closer to me and we kissed, and all the while I was pumping, doing it slow into an appreciative Carole.

“Now Julie,” I suggested, “Why don't you go and lie down in front of her and put your pussy where she can look at it.” I had not said ‘where she can eat it.' That was up to them to discover for themselves.

Julie did not hesitate, going immediately up onto the bed and turning around, getting onto her back and putting her lovely red-headed pussy you know where. Carole only hesitated long enough to take a good look, then, using her two hands to spread my wife's inner lips, she placed her head into the slot and went to work with her tongue.

Upon later discussion of this moment, Julie had assured me that as far as she knew, that was the first time Carole had ever sucked a cunt. All I knew was, it looked like Carole was now right at home.

“Ooooooooooh.” Yes, Julie was finding this to be very pleasurable. Her first time to be eaten by a woman, and that woman was only the second person in her life ever to do it. Watching myself in a mirror every once in a while I fucked slowly, not wanting to come or make Carole come, no not yet. This I wanted to last.

My wife was moaning as Carole experimented with her technique, and at times Julie was telling her just how to do it, and where. It was then that I happened to glance to my right, and there in the shadows was Joey! I found out later that he had been watching for several minutes and had seen Julie standing upright and naked before she had laid down in front of Carole.

What? How in the world? I thought it, but didn’t say it out loud. Suddenly I felt a thrill go through my body. I was jealous of Joey. I did not want him seeing my wife naked let alone touching her. But Carole was here, and I was willing to share Carole with Joey if it came down to that.

In the meantime I knew that I had probably earned some respect from my boss. He was seeing me fucking a beautiful woman and seeing that beautiful woman sucking on my lovely wife’s pussy!

I would find out later that Joey, having a pass key to both suites since he was footing the bill, had snuck in earlier, before we had met up in the lounge and undid the slide lock that separated the two rooms. That having been done, he had listened at the door until he had heard some moaning going on, and then had slowly opened the door, saw that the sailing was clear, and had come on in.

He told me later when I asked that, had we found that door to be unlocked and slid the bolt back into place, that he still could have come around to the front door and used his key to open it. But the interior door was much quieter, and closer.

I kept pumping and stared. Joey, realizing now that I had spotted him, smiled, put a finger to his lips and crept closer. In a minute he was standing beside me and watching as my cock was tugging Carole's inner lips in and out. He was sort of staying back from me so that my wife would not spot him as long as she did not raise her head off the mattress.

Joey, my horny little boss, was not only seeing how my cock was spreading Carole's lips, but he also was seeing my wife naked and on her back. Her face was being framed so nicely by her long red hair. He could see my wife’s breasts sticking up so nice, and he could see the red hair of Julie's pussy, though Carole had some of it hidden with her face.

Sooner or later I knew, Carole would take her face off for a minute, and Joey would be seeing my wife's most intimate part, opened and wet. I was torn by this, my boss seeing my wife all naked and spread out for his unintended viewing pleasure.

It was thrilling and at the same time embarrassing. Yes, I was embarrassed at having Joey seeing my wife in such an intimate setting. What does he want to do? What does he hope to do? There was nothing I could do really.

I knew that Joey had always had the hots for Julie. Now, in this room and with all the action going on, I was hoping that he only had designs for Carole. If he did, it would be up to Carole to decide. But if Joey went after my wife, Julie would have to be the one to say ‘No.’

I didn’t want anything to happen between my boss and my wife, and my saying ‘No,’ might create some antagonism, something I could not afford to have happening, not with the papers about to be drawn up appointing me as the acting president of the new corporation.

My wife was being ******* to his view, but Carole was here too. Joey had felt up her leg, under the skirt, and in a way, he had some claim on Carole’s body. A weak claim for sure, but an answer if the two women questioned his presence in the room.

I knew the inevitable was going to happen. Joey would make his move on Carole. How will she react? I had asked Carole already if, in theory she would have fucked him and she had reacted strongly in the negative. It would not be fair to Carole, I knew, for me to in effect be forcing her to fuck Joey so that he would leave my wife alone.

What if, when Joey makes the move on Carole, she says, ‘No!’ What then?

If that happens, should I maybe offer Julie to my boss to avoid any hard feelings? Of course then Julie would have to agree. I had that thought in my head for the briefest of seconds, and then decided, ‘No, that I can’t do, have Joey fucking my beautiful and loving wife.’

It was then that Joey made the move, the move to involve himself in this threesome and turn it into a foursome. As I was pumping, I had been keeping my hands on Carole's ass, one on each side. Joey made a motion to have me remove one hand, and he replaced it with his own. Now he was holding Carole's ass, and once in place, he began roaming with it, going all over her right ass cheek and getting good feels.

He even at one point ran a finger over and then slightly into Carole's anus, and I heard her give out a soft moan in response. Naturally, she thought I was the one doing it.

This I found to be extremely stimulating and when Joey put his fingers down between Carole’s ass cheeks in order to feel her inner lips and the way they were being stretched around my cock, I felt my cock achieve a new tingling sensation, and it this kept up, I would be losing control!

I think Joey knew that no one was trying to cum at the moment, except for maybe my wife. So he watched and felt, and I pumped, and Carole ate. Then, I don't know why she did it; Carole raised her head up from Julie's pussy and turned around to look at me. Maybe she wanted to smile at me for being a good fuck, I don't know, but she spotted Joey.

Her face registering shock, Carole rose up on her hands and looking further around, saw that the fingers she had been feeling on her pussy belonged to him and not me. I saw Joey sort of move his head a little to the right, and though Carol thought he was looking at her face while his fingers continued to fondle the lips of her stretched pussy, I knew where Joey was really looking. He could finally see Julie’s pussy, opened and wet!

Now my boss was seeing my wife in the most intimate of poses. He could see her breasts and her opened pussy and all at the same time.

Confused, and maybe not wanting to interrupt her interlude with my wife, Carole turned back around and continued her job of pleasuring my wife. Fortunately, Julie had not opened her eyes to see why Carole had quit eating for a minute.

Carole resumed her eating, perhaps more aggressively than before, and my wife moaned, louder this time. I looked over at Joey's face and saw that though his fingers were still feeling Carole's cunt, he was looking at me and smiling. I knew what he was thinking. Carole had seen him; she had not said anything and she had resumed eating my wife.

Apparently, Carole was also willingly allowing Joey to keep feeling her cunt lips.

Joey was probably right in assuming that he could take the next step, and that was to disrobe and take over with Carole. I was breathing a big sigh of relief. Joey could have Carole, and I could take care of my wife and all the while I knew, Joey would get to watch Julie with me while he was fucking Carole.

I already had an image in my mind of the four of us all naked and lying together side-by-side on this same bed and in the process with all the fucking going on, hands would be reaching out and exploring other bodies. Three of those bodies had already partially been explored by three people, but when a fourth body was added to the mix, I had no doubts that Joey would be attempting to fondle my wife while he was fucking Carole.

I even had a vision in my head of Joey getting below us and watching Julie’s red-headed pussy as my cock was stretching it. Of course, if he did that, I planned to watch Carole’s cunt being worked by Joey. I was wondering now what size he was and while hoping he would turn out to be smaller than me, I wanted him to have enough to please Carole’s tight pussy.

What size is Joey? Shit, he’s only around five-five tall, so maybe he has a small dick. I knew that almost for sure, within a few minutes both women would be seeing Joey’s prick, and making comparisons.

Now that my boss had finally succeeded in seeing my wife naked, I wanted to show him how responsive she was with me in bed. I was planning on giving my wife a wildly wonderful fuck in front of Joey. He could look but hopefully not touch. He could lust for my wife and take out his frustrations on Carole, not a bad proposition since Carole is quite lovely.

That was the plan I had in mind for Joey as he quietly removed first his shirt, then his pants. His shoes had apparently been left behind in the other room and since he was now barefoot, I realized that my boss was even shorter than I had thought... Off came the shorts, and out popped a, you guessed it, a cock that was larger than mine.

Fuck! His cock! He was larger than me not so much in length, let me take that back, it was maybe an inch or an inch and a half longer than my six inches, and that is enough to be noticeable for sure. But there was something else. In width he had way more.

I was shocked! What were the odds that this little guy, my boss, would be hung like that? I had wanted to be the larger of the two men in this bed, but that was not to be.

Fuck! My bosses cock was built like his body, short and fat. Well, maybe I shouldn’t say his cock is short since it is longer than my cock; it is just that since his cock is so wide, it looks short in proportion. I stared openly and I knew that Joey was watching my face and probably laughing inside at my reaction.

Me? I was actually analyzing his cock and trying to determine if the purple knob on the end really was as large as a tennis ball. At least it looked to be almost that large. I wanted to wrap my palm around it just to see, but of course, I didn’t.

And that hair, that black hair I had always wondered about. It covered everything it seemed. Long and thick and pitch black, the hair completely covered his chest, back, groin and as I looked, it even was growing over his ass!

There was hair everywhere, except around the base of his cock. He had shaved all the pubic hair that might have been growing on his cock. All the way down to the base, that prick was bare and nothing was being left to the imagination. Except for me, I was imagining how that fat cock would be feeling to Carole, and if, if she wanted, could she take it?

I stared down at his body and mainly that thick cock while he stared down at where my cock was working. My mind was working. He was seeing my cock and now both of us knew how he is equipped so much more than me. If she is willing, Carole will be taking his big meat. Bbut somewhere along the line my wife will be seeing his cock as well, either actual or in a mirror.

I really didn’t want my wife to see Joey’s big prick since she had, at times, allowed Joey to flirt with her and she had sort of flirted back. Even if she doesn’t end up being fucked by him tonight, it will always be out there, his cock and how big it is.

I was hoping that Joey’s prick would end up in Carole and that Carole would love it so much that she would keep it for herself. In other words keep Joey busy and away from Julie.

Soon, I knew, this little pussy that Carole so cherishes and is for the moment sharing with me, if she goes for it, is going to be getting stretched, and way wide. Joeys cock was uncircumcised and with the skin back you could see that the head was thicker than the thick shaft. Along the shaft, it had that thick veiny look like he had skin that was so thin that all the blood flow could be seen along the sides.

I wondered if perhaps a woman, Carole with her tight cunt wrapped around his wide cock, would feel those veins like ridges along the side and make his cock feel like a French tickler. Joey had his cock ready, his hand was still on her tight lips, and it was time. It was time for me to move aside and allow Joey to take my place.

I nodded and pointed down at her pussy, indicating to Joey that he could move in as I moved out. Carole knew he was back there and would be waiting, and I was hoping she would at least give him a try. But Joey surprised me, nodding his head 'No' and instead of taking my place, he moved around behind me and went up to where my wife was lying on the bed!

‘What? What!’

As I stared in dis-belief, my boss laid the upper half of his body on the bed and reaching out with his right palm began cupping Julie's left breast! As his lips locked onto Julie’s I saw his fingers moving as he had himself a good first feel. Her nipple was already erect and I could see it sticking out between his fingers.

Apparently, the way it looked, with her eyes closed Julie was thinking that I had exited Carole's comely cunt and had come around to where I could fondle and kiss her.

Carole was still eating and though I could not see her eyes from where I was fucking, I can imagine that she too, like me was shocked at what Joey was doing. Or maybe she was shocked at how much Julie seemed to be responding to this little man.

Julie was enjoying what Carole was doing to her cunt and still had her eyes closed. I was thinking, 'Fuck, he must have his tongue in her, can't my wife tell that someone else is kissing her and feeling her tit?' But Julie was partially stoned from liquor, and she was very aroused by Carole.

Julie told me later. She was almost half-asleep and enjoying the feel of Carole’s mouth and tongue on her so much and enjoying kissing me (she thought) that she did not know that Joey was there until he had gotten up beside her on his knees and placed his thick cock near her mouth.

He touched her lips with the tip of his dick, and Julie, thinking that her husband now had something new to offer, opened her lips wide in welcome. But her eyes had remained closed. It was not until she placed her left hand on and around Joey's hairy ass and at the same time felt the thickness of a strange cock opening her mouth that Julie realized that it was not the man she had married that had been feeling her tit and kissing her.

“What? What is this?” Wide awake now, Julie raised her head and looked up past the thick dick that was still touching her on both her upper and lower lip. She saw Joey's smiling face looking down past his cock and at her. Then, in horror, she turned her head to look at me. Yes, there was her husband, still behind and fucking Carole.

As she had turned her head, his cock had ended up sliding along the side of her cheek and I noticed that it had left a slippery trail of pre-cum on her face.

My wife looked up at me with a pleading look on her face, and when I had nothing to say, she sighed.

Julie told me later, after I asked her what she had thought at that time, and she said that she had two instant thoughts.

This is my husband's boss, and apparently my husband wants this to happen.' That was one thought she had, and the other one was: 'More likely, Joey is moving in and taking what he wants, and my husband doesn't dare stop him.'

Those were her two thoughts, and since Julie had no way of knowing what I wanted, she had to make this decision on her own. She could either refuse, or go along, but the way it seemed, either way she had to allow this.

My wife knew that Joey had been lusting over her. She knew also, that I had known. I had not talked to her about it directly, but I had commented about it over the past two to three years. He had been lusting over her from the first day she had seen him, and now he had her under him and on a bed.

If she allowed this and sucked his cock the next step would be inevitable, Joey would end up inside her. Worse, if she allowed this to happen, it would probably not end with just this one night.

Julie looked sad, but Carole was still eating her pussy and doing it enthusiastically. Apparently Carole was not wanting anything to disturb what was going on between her and Julie, so she was in effect, encouraging Julie to continue.

Julie took another look at the thick dick head with the dripping clear stuff. I saw her tongue flick over her lips, as if she was anticipating tasting that fluid. Then, with a last quick glance up to my face, Julie opened her mouth as wide as she could and I saw my wife’s body sort of shiver as she accepted his warm meat into her mouth.

Later, she was to tell me that as his hot cock went into her mouth, her tongue was in front and when his cock and her tongue first came into contact, it just so happened that her tongue ended up penetrating his pee hole. The hole was big she said, and her tongue it felt like went way into him, but that was because the tip of a tongue is so sensitive to touch.

Then she reached out with one hand and wrapped it around his prick. I saw the cheeks of her mouth being moved around from within and could tell that she was now swirling her tongue all around his head. Julie had made her decision, and in the process, relieved me from having to decide. My boss was finally, going to be fucking my wife.

I turned to see the action in a mirror. Instantly my cock tingled. It had already been tingling nicely from being inside Carole, but now it felt different. This was a tingle from seeing my wife, for the first time, involved with another man. I could only watch, mostly in despair I think as well as being excited as my boss fucked my wife's mouth.

In one mirror, I could see his hairy ass as he slow pumped his cock into Julie’s mouth. In the other mirror I could see the back of Julie’s head as it moved forward and back.

The first step, the first thing to happen between my wife and this man whom I knew, she did not find appealing was ongoing. His thick cock was in her mouth. There were more steps to be taken, and the next one was for, yes, now Joey was openly fondling her breasts!

Making sure that Julie stayed aroused, Carole licked on her pussy like mad. Maybe Carole was aroused over seeing Joey’s thick cock, or maybe she wanted Julie to go for it so that she could either have me exclusively or maybe she was hoping that Joey would not come for her.

About then Julie was having other thoughts, of me setting this up and allowing my boss to have her so that I could have Carole to myself.

Me? Well, I kept fucking of course. What else could I do readers? Put yourself in my shoes. Wait, I wasn’t wearing shoes. Put yourself in my place; there you are with six inches of medium cock inside a lovely blonde. But your wife is over there, a wife that you love totally and she has never been with another man, and that man has a hugely thick prick.

Worse, that man is your boss. What would you do?

Five minutes passed and it was looking like Joey was about to cum. Julie had gotten tired of holding her head up and had slowly lowered it back onto the pillow. Joey had followed along and moved lower with his body. Julie was now wrapping the fingers of her right hand around his shaft and sucking more enthusiastically, probably in an attempt to make him cum.

My heart was pounding. If Joey starts blasting, will she keep it inside her mouth? Somehow I knew, if that happened Julie might go ahead and swallow his load so as not to ‘insult’ her husband’s boss.

That was the situation for sure. If Joey wanted, he could probably blow his load into my wife’s mouth and down her throat. I am sure Joey was sensing that by the way Julie was working his cock with her lips and tongue.

But Joey didn't want that I could tell, for that might mean the end of things. No, my boss wanted to fuck, and I don't mean with Carole.

Julie seemed to be performing her sucking quite willingly now. I asked her about that later, and like I had been thinking, she told me that she had made the decision to make him cum and if necessary swallow his load. That way she said, there was a slight chance he might not want to fuck. But she knew, deep down that no matter what, Joey was going to end up between her legs.

I knew that for Julie to do that, to swallow his cum, she must have really not wanted to end up fucking him. Julie only swallows my load on rare occasions and she loves me. So for her to want to take another man's cum down her throat would be a very significant thing for my wife to do.

But Joey was to alter those plans Julie had made. Joey reached down and touching Carole on the cheek he started nudging her. He was interrupting her eating and as she looked up, he sort of nudged Carole to her right, indicating that he wanted her to move aside so that he could crawl into the space she was using.

Though Julie did not know as yet what Joey was doing, both Carole and I knew what his motion indicated. Joey wanted to get between Julie's legs. Carole turned her head to look back at me and I sighed and reluctantly nodded 'yes' with my head. I am sure she could see the reluctance in my face and was wondering why I was allowing this to happen.

I sort of guided Carole's hips to her right while continuing to fuck her, and as Carole left space behind, Joey eagerly crawled in to fill it. Julie looked surprised at having that thick cock leaving her mouth and heading in another direction, and her wide eyes followed it all the way until it had been positioned in front of her opened pussy.

Again Julie looked up at me as if wanting to know whether I was willing to allow her to do this, or just allowing my boss to have his way. Either way, the effect was the same. My wife was going to have to take a large percentage of my boss’s body into hers.

Since Joey now had his ass where Carole's head had been, I was in a position to see all as he kneeled in front of Julie and prepared to take aim. For a brief instance I had seen his face, and for a second he glanced at me. It was then that Joey began grinning broadly.

For me, this was it. I think right then it struck me, maybe for the first time as to how much I loved my wife. Now I was about to see something that I had imagined over the past years, not just Joey's cock, but any strange cock inside the girlfriend who later became my wife.

Seeing Julie with another man on and inside her had always been a fantasy, and one that I had sometimes ran around in my thoughts as I made love to her. But those had been fantasies. Now that it was happening, I realized that I really didn’t want it to happen.

Maybe it was the fact that it was my boss and his hugely gross penis, I don’t know, but had it been any other man I might not have wanted to see what was about to happen. Not this way, not without discussing it with Julie first.

No, this was something that I probably would never had made happen had it been left up to me alone.

As far as that goes, my wife would never have made a decision like this on her own. My boss Joey was making my decisions for me, and the way it looked, for my wife as well.

Julie was staring up into his face, and it looked like she was scared, scared and maybe excited. She had sucked that cock and wrapped her fingers around it and knew how thick it is. But now she was looking up at my face and then back to Joey's cock, and she was making no effort to stop what was happening.

Carole and I were now off to Julie's left and both she and I could see Joey's cock, his big balls, and Julie's pussy as Joey aimed and then began fitting his hot meat between my wife's lips. First it had been between one set of her lips, and now it was about to enter and stretch another set.

Julie was staring at me with wide eyes like she wanted me to stop it maybe, then she let out a little ‘yip,’ and then another as Joey began by running his fat head up and down through her lip channel, getting his cock slippery wet and teasing her cunt in the process. She let out another yip and then a sigh as he continued to rub.

It was then, at that exact moment that I think Julie decided to let go and enjoy herself. He was running that fat head back and forth over her clitoris and whatever thoughts she had in her mind that this was maybe, wrong, had now been erased.

Instead of reaching out with her hands to grasp Joey, my wife stretched her arms out to the side and placed her hands behind her head. This had the effect of doing two things.

One, it further raised her already firm breasts up and was in effect, posing them very nicely for his view.

Two, it looked like Julie was demonstrating that she had decided to lie back and allow Joey to do his thing while she laid there and enjoyed it.

The fact that my wife now looked to be smiling confirmed it. She had come to a decision and that decision was to let herself go and enjoy this man. Joey, I am sure was aware of this change in her attitude as he seemed to ease it forward slightly, starting to spread her inner lips and that smile left her face and became a frown as she gasped.

This was looking so strange, so very strange and out of place. There he was, my boss with his strange hairy and naked body, at least 6 inches wider than Julie's body and four to five inches shorter, and he was now over her and going in. His hair, all that black hair we could see now was just as thick on the back side as the front.

What a sight that was. My boss had all that black hair on his ass, those big balls, yes, hairy balls, that thick cock, and there was Julie's red-headed pussy, looking so wet and shiny from having had Carole's mouth on it. Both Carole and I could see it all. In effect, all Carole had been doing was getting my wife primed for Joey's hot and thick meat.

I saw the crack of my boss’s ass tighten as he began his first slow shove forward. My heart pounded. This is it! My lovely and faithful wife is about to take her first forbidden cock into her married pussy!

I think at that moment, time stopped. I quit breathing and waited for my wife’s reaction. I wanted her to enjoy it and at the same time I didn’t.

“OOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!”

Shit that was loud! I looked away from her pussy and at her face. Julie was staring up at the ceiling and her eyes were wider than I had ever seen them. Her mouth too was opened wide, and again, wider than I had ever seen it, even wider than when it had been wrapped around Joey's cock!

Julie had made a sound that was almost like a cry, but it was a sound I think of more pleasure than pain. Joey had firmly pushed forward, giving her the entire fat head all at once and stretching her the widest with his thick head and then after pausing for a moment and allowing her pussy to relax a bit, he moved further in with the narrower but still thick shaft as it slid down and then all the way to the end.

“Ooooooooooooh Joey!” Julie had let out her gasp again, and this time it was softer and sounding more receptive because she had called out his name as Joey gently buried himself into my wife’s warm body and came to a stop.

My wife’s wide eyes were closed again, and that widely opened mouth had closed and formed itself into a smile. No longer, it seemed, was she involved with her husband’s boss. No, now she was involved with Joey.

He was just seven inches or so into my wife, but my boss was feeling her entire vagina in ways I would never know. Julie too was feeling a cock such as she had never known. So far, except for Julie’s expression of surprise when she discovered it was Joey and not me touching her and now when she had called out his name, not a word had been spoken by any one of us three.

Apparently, Joey's mere presence in the room and the revelation as to what he was packing between the legs was so exciting, so forbidden that no one wanted to voice out loud what was happening.

Carole had been staring at the penetration, she had heard that loud moan from Julie, and now she turned her head and looked back at me as she wriggled her ass. I did not know what she was thinking, but there was something I needed to do now. I needed to resume my pumping into her nice snatch.

Joey started pumping. Slowly at first as he enjoyed the feeling of having his thick prick being enveloped by a pussy that he had been fantasizing on for years. I was watching my wife’s lips being turned inside out each time Joey came back, and as I started fucking Carole again, I began matching Joey stroke for stroke.

Carole’s head was down there, only a couple of feet from all that action, and something was telling me that if I moved exactly as Joey was moving, that Carole would be watching and be imagining that she was the one taking that fat cock.

As I watched my wife’s face and saw that she was slowly adapting and accepting two pounds of meat or whatever that thing weighed into her snugness, I saw that Julie was continuing to lie with her hands behind her head and was smiling again.

It seemed strange what my wife was doing. It was if she was disassociating herself from Joey and just concentrating on feeling his cock. No involvement otherwise, just his cock in her vagina. I wondered how long that would last, her hands behind her head. When she really became involved, I knew, my wife would be wrapped around Joey with everything she had.

I pumped. I was fucking snatch that for now had never been stretched like my wife's pussy was currently getting.. Carole could see as she sometimes looked back at me for a moment, as to where my eyes were trained.

My wife was being fucked now, royally fucked, and the man inside her had been dreaming of this moment for the past two years. Well, more than two years actually. I had been married to Julie for two years but Joey had been seeing Julie with me off and on for a lot longer than that.

Oh, by the way, after this night had passed and Julie and I were discussing it, she admitted to me that back at the wedding reception, when Joey had kissed her, she had felt his erection being pressed against her pubic area. Because his legs were shorter than hers, it had felt like the tip of his cock was pressing upwards against her vagina. It had made her wet. Before, she had never dared to tell me about it.

Maybe Joey wanted to fuck Carole too, I didn’t know, but for the moment, and for long moments, he was giving his full concentration to my wife and the extreme pleasure of her tight pussy and her wet and kissable lips.

When I say her tight pussy, I knew that however tight Julie had always been for me, things had to be a lot tighter between the two of them.

As I had been anticipating, my wife was kissing him now. Her hands had come out from behind her head and her fingers were digging into his hairy ass. Every once in a while she would re-adjust her hands and move them to again grip his ass. I guess all that hair was making his ass slippery under her fingers.

Funny thing is, I could see his asshole each time Julie grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled. I wasn’t sure if Carole could see it, but I know that her head was turned so that she could see Julie’s pussy as it was being abused. Well, to me it was being abused. Both women were probably thinking differently.

Joey was pumping, and my wife was now moving her ass in ways to not only meet his strokes, but to enhance them. He would move forward, and she would meet him halfway, sometimes more.

Julie might have been inwardly unwilling at first, but I really don't believe that it had taken Joey more than three or four pumps after he had managed to bury his prick before she had gone to very willing.

How the fuck can my wife be taking that fat prick so easily, it seems? The way Julie used to fit me, I was thinking, it had felt like she really could not be stretched all that much further. Note that already I was thinking in the past as compared to the present. My wife used to fit me, but no longer would fit me I was thinking.

Then she said it, began saying it. "You big cocked little ape so hairy and making me so horny. Fuck me Joey. I know you've been wanting this, and I didn't realize it until tonight, but I was too."

Julie's first orgasm, followed almost immediately by her second, only took two or three minutes to come about. Carole was watching them closely, and I wondered how Carole seeing my wife orgasm so easily and quickly was affecting her thinking.

They fucked, and Carole and I fucked, but our fucking was more involved with watching the two of them rather than feeling ourselves.

Actually, I should have been paying more attention to Carole, after all, she had come into this expecting a threesome, and to be having me as well as Julie, but now it was like she was a fifth wheel, there, and not needed.

But that was soon to change. My wife was in another world now, a world of being fucked as never before. She was moaning constantly. I saw her reach out, taking her hand off Joey's hairy ass and feel around for Carole's left hand. Their hands connected and then began holding on to each other. Now the two women were sharing, sharing with each other as their orgasms began to build.

"Feel him Carole, whatever you can reach. His skin feels so slippery with all this hair, and just wait until
you get to try his cock. You've got a big surprise waiting."

My wife had not asked Carole, she had automatically assumed. Carole will soon be fucking Joey.

I shot a load, a good hot one into Carole, and it happened at the same time as my wife was cumming for her third time as she felt Joey throbbing powerfully, filling her tight twat with big spoonfuls of warm cum. Julie told me later that she had felt him throbbing intensely and that it seemed to go on forever. Moreover, Joey had dumped a ton of cum into her she said it felt like.

Guess what! While Joey was cumming and making my wife cum again, Carole began cumming too, and she was not only seeing two people fucking and cumming from close range, but feeling another one inside and behind her. She had known, had felt my cock enlarge and begin blasting into her, and Carole had known that it was the sight of my wife’s pussy being worked over that had done it.

In the same way that Carole’s mouth had been getting Julie’s pussy primed to take that fat cock, now her pussy had been the receptacle to take a load from me that had been generated by my watching the contact between Julie and Joey.

Hmmm. Julie and Joey. Joey and Julie. That sort of sounds like they were meant to be together and that kind of pisses me off!

Kissing her hungrily and having his kisses being met more than halfway, Joey kept looking into my wife’s eyes and smiling as he was doing his fucking. Staying for the most part deep into her he was lying with most but not all of his body against hers and besides moving in and out, he was moving his cock sideways.

Julie told me later, when I asked her how his sideways movements had felt, that there was really no room in there for him to be doing that and it had felt like he was abusing her pussy and doing it deliberately. Yet, she said, it was really feeling good. My wife’s pussy was being worked, and I mean it was really being given a workout!

If it was possible for a cock to permanently alter a pussy by molding it into the specific shape of a given penis, it seemed like Joey was attempting to do it. Make my wife’s pussy fit around him and no longer be snugly fitting for me.

It wasn’t just her pussy that was receiving attention. Because of their difference in height, a lot of the time Joey had his mouth on Julie’s nipples as he was fucking because he could comfortably keep his head in that area. When he would suckle her nipples, Julie would cradle his head in her arms like he was a baby.

I estimate fifteen minutes passed. Then it went to twenty. I was keeping Carole up in the doggy but now I was reaching under and sometimes fondling her breasts.

As long as Julie seemed to be enjoying this and openly participating, Joey wanted to fuck. I should have turned Carole onto her back but I wanted to keep watching. Not knowing what else to do, I kept pumping into Carole as she felt my cock go from soft and over time, back to hard.

That load I had shot into Carole had been my largest ever I think. It had been a combination of feeling Carole's yummy cunt while at the same time seeing my wife's married snatch being controlled, yes controlled by my boss.

It seemed like Joey Robustelli could make my wife cum anytime he wanted, and all he had to do was choose which action to take with his cock. No matter which way he moved it, she would cum.

Finally Julie said, “Oh Joey honey, make me cum one more time and then I need a break. I have to go to the bathroom.” In response Joey began working her snatch a little harder, grinding sideways as well as almost banging against her pubic mound. I saw his teeth sort of bite down on one nipple, but gently.

This was yet another change in the methods he was using, and as I watched, I was wondering if this time it would take one, two, or three minutes.

And then she said it out loud, and in front of me! “Oooh Joey your cock is so wide and wonderful. I’ve never felt anything so good.” Julie told me several days later that she had said that partially for Joey to hear, but mostly for Carole because she wanted Carole to take over and fuck him.

“But didn’t you care about my feelings,” I had asked? She had responded that at the time, since she thought I might have arranged this, her ‘having’ to fuck Joey, that she wanted to get even. If I had not set it up, she figured, she could still explain her reasons later.

“But when you were saying it, that you had never felt anything so good, was it true?”

Julie shook her head almost in disgust. “You really like being hurt, don’t you? Yes, it was true.”

She had said ‘I’ve never felt anything so good’ and now she was about to cum. Already Julie’s face and upper body above her breasts had turned pink from arousal and now I saw Julie’s face go to bright red.

Looking down to see where most of the action was happening, I saw that her pussy was turning red as well. All that blood. Joey was really making my wife’s circulation work overtime. Then it came, another one of her intense orgasms, or was it maybe her best? It had only taken Joey about a minute to get her there.

I watched as Joey pulled back, and as his body no longer blocked my view as he moved to one side, I saw that Julie’s skin, all over her face, her chest and over her breasts, was a bright pink. Below, I was shocked to see that my wife's normally red-headed pussy with the white skin now looked all red and puffy even after Joey had quit fucking it.

It was like you see on the Slutwives site sometime, when a big cock has shot its load and is pulled out and the cum starts oozing. . But this was hotter. All around my wife's inner lips, she looked red and swollen, and cum was dribbling out in a steady stream, evidence as to how much my boss had placed within her.

As she stretched out with her right leg to climb off the bed since Carole’s head was down and to her left, I saw Julie's pussy open even more, and inside, she looked really red.

This didn’t seem right somehow, for another man to be able to do this to my married pussy. It seemed to be abusive and yes, damaging what his cock could do to her. I knew that over time my wife’s pussy, the pussy I loved so much would be back to ‘normal,’ but how long would that take?

I noticed that Joey, having stopped while during what for him had been the middle of a fuck, was still hard.

With Julie now in the bathroom and squirting into the commode, Joey wanted more, and there was another woman on the bed. Carole told me later that she had sort of been half-hoping that Joey, having been sated by shooting into Julie's pussy a time or two would now be satisfied. But that was not the case.

He climbed off the bad and coming around beside me, looked down at the pussy my cock was still stretching but not as much as he could and pointing down at her, Joey smiled up at me.

He might have been smiling as in…requesting, but actually it was a command. Your wife is now my woman, and I claim your girlfriend as well.

Without a word, I moved aside. Carole of course was under no obligation to allow Joey to enter her body, but she had been watching his cock from close up and for a long period of time, seeing how it stretched my wife and how it had made her reach orgasm, and then again, and again.

Carole told me later that she had not wanted to fuck Joey, but I think she was just trying to not look like a slut or something. I have no doubt that at that particular time, Carole wanted his cock. Not Joey, just his cock? Later that would change. Carole, like my wife, would end up wanting both Joey and his cock.

She was in the doggy still, but apparently Carole wanted to take Joey while on her back because she immediately turned around. I think that was because she had been seeing how Joey had given Julie a good working over while she was on her back. Or maybe Carole turned around because she did not want Joey to just ‘use’ her pussy. If they were facing one another, there would be more involvement.

I realized as I moved aside to allow Joey his space, that he would be dipping his wick into my cum. It was a small satisfaction, but nothing to make up for the damage he had done to my wife, maybe my marriage, and now was about to do to Carole.

I call it damage because of the way my boss was capable of stretching a cunt, and if he wanted, he could temporarily put it all out of shape.

Carole was very brazen, and did not hesitate to speak her mind. She gave him a ‘pouty’ look. “Oh Joey, now you want to fuck me, do you? What was wrong with before when you were rubbing my pussy lips
with your fingers? Why didn't you take me then?”

Actually, it was kind of pointless for Carole to be asking that question, because she was now on her back and her legs were the opposite of closed.

“Carole,” Joey said with a confident air as he stared down at her openly inviting cunt that had been prepared for him by my smaller cock, “You need to understand. I have been dreaming of fucking beautiful Julie for years. She has long been my fantasy fuck. When I saw my chance I took it. You are equally hot to look at, but you are newer in my thoughts and therefore you come second.”

My boss was telling Carole about how he had been desiring to fuck Julie for years and had finally managed. The fact that Julie’s husband was standing beside him seemed to make no difference.

Despite her talk, it was obvious to us men that Carole wanted Joey to fuck her, and now! As we watched, she was already on her back and now she was opening her legs even wider, opening those luxurious thighs way out. For the first time Joey began invading her personal space not just with his hands, but with his entire body as he moved between her legs.

Carole’s eyes were wide with anticipation and I saw her lick her lips as she looked down at herself and actually moved her hips over to aid in his aiming at her cunt.

Carole giggled and then moaned as Joey began working his way into her. This time, instead of going in fairly fast as he had anxiously done with Julie, Joey took it slower. I knew what he was doing. He was allowing Carole to feel each and every inch of his thick dick as he entered her and allowing her to make comparisons in her mind as to how it felt after her just having had my cock.

With over seven inches and going slow, it took him a while to reach bottom.

Apparently it worked. Carole had made her comparison and in seconds Carole was moaning and had first her arms, and then her legs wrapped up and around his hairy body. In just another minute, it looked like kissing had become second nature to them.

Joey owned her now, just like he owned my wife. Carole had her entire body wrapped around Joey and was moaning with passion.

Julie came out of the bath and was surprised to see how things had changed, and so fast. It looked to me like she might be disappointed that Joey was now involved with someone else. It seemed to be the right time for me to re-connect with my wife so I reached out for her.

Remember what I said about my wife now being his woman? Julie sort of shocked me when she shook her head 'No' and sat down on the edge of the bed in order to watch from close up as Joey fucked and stretched the blond cunt that she had not as yet, been able to eat.

Carole sensed rather than saw Julie beside her and held out her hand. Julie took it and they began holding hands, sharing in that way Carole's joy as Joey used his thick meat to pleasure Carole in ways she had never known.

I was shocked, and I was jealous at what I saw next. Julie moved in to kiss Carole, and after that kiss, Joey moved in close with his face, and they all three kissed simultaneously. Joey had not only gotten the two women involved with him physically, it seemed, but mentally.

The threesome that had become a foursome had now gone back to a threesome, with me being the odd man out.

I wanted to mount my wife, but she acted as if, for now, she was worn out. Worn out that is, in her pussy. She would cuddle with me while we watched Joey with Carole, but fucking was out. We watched as Carole went through a series of orgasms.

Yeah, Carole had been given a series of orgasms. With me, Carole had been given two or three. After Joey had crawled off Carole for a breather, Carole, surprisingly, tugged me up and over her. She had noticed my erection and felt that, since Julie did not seem to be taking care of me, that she would.

Yes, now Carole felt loose, and for the first time I was dipping my cock in my bosses cum. But dammit, while I was fucking Carole, I saw that Julie was now over there sucking Joey. For me, no such action, but for Joey, my wife had been ready and was getting him ready. She had wasted no time in re-claiming Joey as her own and taking him back from Carole.

Before I finished fucking Carole, my wife had gotten on top of Joey. Yeah, she was worn out alright. Like Hell she was. There she was, having her pussy being stretched wide once again while pumping up and down at a fairly rapid pace, and her eyes were looking down right into my bosses eyes as he was reaching up and fondling her tits.

Fuck! Doesn’t Julie realize that maybe her husband has some feelings about all this?

Joey had been lusting over my wife for months, for years, and now here she was, my wife on top of him and taking him like she had been the one doing the lusting. My boss had been lusting over her, making eyes at her, and Julie had known that I was not very keen on the idea. Yet here she was, her body apparently having taken control of her mind, and my wife was fucking like a ****** in heat, if that was possible.

Julie's eating Carole would happen later that night, but by then Carole would be worn out from all the fucking we would do to her, both I and Joey, but mostly Joey. Apparently Carole does not have the staying power that my wife has.

When Carole had been given a second orgasm by Julie and indicated that she was through for the night while turning onto her side and closing her eyes, Joey took Julie by the hand and she immediately rose from the bed and without even so much as a questioning look stood up beside him.

They stared into one another’s eyes, and of course Julie had to look down to do so. Then they kissed. Then, without asking me, Joey began leading my wife towards that open door that led into his own suite, but not before I had seen his cum dribbling out of her and onto the edge of the mattress first before having more of it drip onto the carpet.

It really looked strange to see my tall and statueous wife all naked and lovely, smiling while being led by the hand across the room by a short and very hairy man with a thick and dangling cock. He looked almost like a gorilla leading a goddess. I kept staring at my wife, trying to see if she actually wanted to go off and be alone with him.

It probably seemed like a natural thing for them to be doing. To them it might seem that way. They would have each other, both getting some strange stuff so to speak, while I, Julie’s husband, would also be getting some strange stuff in the form of Carole.

It would be a case of the separate swap, with couples going off to be alone with one another.

But there was something wrong with this equation. Carole had already indicated that she was through, and besides, this was not a fair ‘trade.’ I was giving up my wife to be stretch-fucked some more by another man named Joey, while Joey was giving up…nothing.

I had provided not just one but two women for my well-hung boss to use and still to me, to abuse.

Joey, being my boss and in control of the company until if and when I could take over, had me over a barrel and he knew it. He had me over a barrel and was keeping my wife, for the rest of this night, for himself. I was thinking it, but did not voice my thoughts out loud. ‘Please Julie, don’t do this.”

I didn’t really want this, their being alone with one another. If I could see my wife being fucked, the only mystery was in what she might be thinking. If she was off with Joey and alone, everything would be a mystery. Will she just be giving, or will she also be taking? Will she be passive, or aggressive?

What will they be saying to one another? Will Julie be telling him how much better the fucking is with him over her husband? Will the word ‘love’ enter the picture at any stage? Will they be making any secret plans to meet?

Besides the fact that they seemed to spend too much time kissing considering that Julie, technically, did not belong to him, his fat cock had already put many miles of wear and tear on the pussy that I so loved, and Joey was not satisfied. It was obvious that once started, Joey was planning on having my wife at his disposal anytime it pleased him.

Julie didn't even look in my direction. Leaving his clothes behind, Joey led my lovely and naked wife through the door. As he passed through the doorway, my boss gave me a look like, 'you wait here.' His eyes locked onto Carole as if telling her to keep me busy, but she, apparently, was now asleep.

I sighed visibly as I watched Joey pass through that doorway with my wife in tow. Julie was slightly behind him, and I could see that it was she, not he that closed the door behind them. My wife, it looked like, wanted to be alone with Joey so they could do some fancy fucking just as much as he wanted to.

I knew now. Fucking wise, they would not be able to do anything I had not already seen them do. Well, maybe that wasn’t true. There were still several positions they could try. I pictured them doing a 69 and wondered if it would happen. That is a favorite position with Julie and me, her on top and me under her.

In that position, the 69, I don’t even care if Julie is working hard at sucking my dick. I get off on just lying under her and using my fingers to open her lips and seeing inside. Her little pussy looks so lovely.
I know that she likes it too when I do that because when I am opening her up over and over, it tugs on her clitoris.

Maybe I should correct that now after Joey has been inside her so many times. I will take out the word ‘little’ and write something new. Her pussy looks so lovely, despite the fact that I know it has been intimate with and known a log of flesh that is so much thicker than mine. I have to tug a little further out on her lips now to stimulate her clitoris because Joey’s cock has permanently modified the landscape.

Yes, there was all that physical fucking they could be doing. But doing it alone, they could hug, cuddle, kiss and talk, and say things that they could not do if her husband is there. Hell, the way Joey had been longing for my wife for so long, he might even express his love for her or something. Would my wife leave me for Joey? I didn't think so, but he does have all that money, and that cock.

Carole no longer wanted to play, so instead all I could do with her was lay. So we lay together and I could hear my wife through that door and the wall behind my bed. Apparently the two rooms were laid out in a mirror image, back to back beds against the wall and mirrors on the wall to boot.

It sounded like Joey had just begun his devouring of my wife’s body. Her moans continued for a long time and sometimes a moan would be accompanied by a giggle. Once in a while I could hear their voices but they were talking low and I couldn’t make any of it out.

I was thinking about those mirrors on the wall, his wall. I was wondering now if Joey had the lights on over there so they could both be looking in the mirrors to see how it was looking as he stretched her pussy.

Yes, Joey had the lights on. But more was happening than I could imagine. Julie didn’t tell me for a long time, but Joey got out his digital camera and took several shots of her naked, including her holding her pussy lips apart as he focused on her lower half, and then got back and took photos of her entire naked body, smiling face included.

“What else did he take? Did he get any of the two of you fucking?” Julie wouldn’t admit it at first, but she eventually admitted that Joey had set the camera on a dresser and taken some fuck photos with the camera timer on.

Now, when Joey thinks about and fantasizes on fucking my wife, he has the actual images to look at.

Finally, making sure that Carole was sleeping, I got up and put my ear to the wall. It didn’t help a whole lot but I could sometimes hear my wife gasping and it sounded like she was doing it in conjunction with being pumped.

Fuck reader, whoever is reading this. Have you ever been in a situation where your wife is being loved on or physically fucked while you maybe hide and just listen? Your mind goes in all sorts of directions.

She was moaning, sometimes gasping, and at times, it sounded like, Julie was whimpering. What is he doing to my wife? I wiped a tear away and putting my ear to the wall, I listened. Sure enough after a couple of minutes I heard her climaxing.

You would think that I had orgasmed with her I realized as I felt my beating heart slowing down again. Julie had been quiet about this one, and I knew now that during this particular fuck Joey had switched from the physical fucking mode to the romantic, get into her mind while I pleasure her with my cock mode.

That was what I had been worried about and why I had not wanted the woman I loved to disappear behind a wall. It was quiet now, next door and I could visualize Julie cuddling up to Joey and sharing her mouth with his. I think that quiet interlude was when Joey was taking the photos.

I looked down at the sleeping Carole with the face and body I had been lusting for when this evening had started. Now, lovely as she looked lying naked in my bed, Carole could have just been a lump of clay.

I wanted my wife, and there was nothing I could do. Tears in the corners of my eyes, I quietly crawled back into bed. Whatever else, I did not want Carole to awaken just now. I needed to be alone with my thoughts. And then, just as I was dozing off, I heard them. They had started fucking again.

“Shit!” I said it perhaps a little too loud. Carole awakened slightly, and seeing me there on my back beside her, she moved over and laid her head on my chest. Acknowledging her, I wrapped an arm around her body and then strained my ears to once again listen and be tortured.

The fucking continued, but it was soft, quiet, and in my mind as I visualized them, romantic.

Me? I was lying there on my back with an erection. Though Carole had her head on my chest as she slept, she was useless for me for the time being. Finally, all was silent. I waited, but I never did hear the toilet flush next door. Apparently Julie was content to keep his cum inside her. I fell asleep with Carole still in my arms and never bothered to go and check on Julie.

For all I knew, Julie might have slid the latch into place between our two rooms, but I never tested the door. To be honest, I was afraid that she might have locked it, and I didn’t want to know.

Around six in the morning, I heard a thump. My eyes opened, and I could see through the edge of the curtains that it was getting light outside. Awake now, I listened. The thump had been from when their bed had hit against the wall behind my head. I listened and sure enough, they had started fucking again.

‘What the fuck?’

Apparently Joey, maybe not sure if he would ever get another chance, was squeezing every bit of physical pleasure he could from my wife before this trip ended. I could hear my wife moaning, and as I again crawled out of bed and placed my ear to the wall, I heard it. First she said a sentence or two that I couldn’t make out, and then her voice rose. “Ooooh Joey, do it” Giggle. “Your fucking fat cock feels so good.”

I kind of think my wife was wanting this just as much as Joey did. He was capable of giving Julie back to back orgasms, some people refer to that as multiple orgasms. Regardless, I had never been able to give Julie orgasms in multiple.

The melancholy mood I had been feeling had passed, for now. I was feeling both horny, and angry, both at the same time. Besides, I am sure, his working on her mind, Joey was using and abusing my wife’s pussy and making sure that the way his cock was feeling would be forever in her memory.

This, in a way, was even more erotic than seeing it happen. But still, I wanted to see. I resolved then and there, if Joey was ever to fuck my wife again, I would only permit it to happen if I could record it on a disc. I had an erection, and seeing that Carole was still asleep, I jacked off, all the way to orgasm as I listened to my wife have one, and within a minute, still another orgasm. Both of them had been quiet, but I am sure, very strong.

It wasn't until much later that I realized, Joey had not been wearing his pencil all during that night, but he still had been acting as the boss.

Carole had gotten more sleep than me and awakened about the time my wife had finished fucking next door. We took a shower together, Carole and me. I washed her body but when I sort of ran some soapy fingers between her legs she sort of squeezed her legs together and commented that she was feeling a little bit tender down there.’

That kind of put a kibosh on some thoughts I was having of getting in a last quick fuck together. I think Carole read my mind or maybe it was because I had a hard on when she smiled, grabbed my cock and while wriggling it back and forth said, “We’ll have lots of time in the future.”

I think I let Carole know how firmly I felt about it when I made a combination demand/request. Of course in actuality I could make no demands on Carole, but I did have Julie, and I knew that Carole wanted Julie. “I’d like it if you don’t fuck Joey again until after you have been with Julie and me, uninterrupted for another night. Is that alright?”

She giggled. “I understand. Things went in a totally different direction tonight. I want the same thing as you the next time we’re together.”

My boss was really being nervy in the morning. He kept my wife with him until past eight. With that, and then her returning to our room and taking her shower and then her, Carole and I packing up to head for the airport, I never had a chance to talk to Julie about her night.

Actually we never could talk about it until we were home and alone. Then Julie told me that when she had first seen Joey in the room, actually his big cock and then above it his face, she thought that Joey and I had made plans for Joey to be fucking her. She thought that I had unlocked the door to let him in beforehand, and that I had done it to make points with and please my boss and also so I could have Carole to myself.

It pissed her off mentally, she said, but already her body was having feelings of its own. With Carole eating her and then her being offered, no, rather she added, having his cock being ****** upon her, she decided to just go along rather than make a scene.

All the while she was fucking Joey, she said, it was in the back of her mind that how can my husband be allowing Joey to fuck me with a cock this long and thick?

I of course had explained to her about how Joey had ‘snuck’ in and that when I realized he was in the room I had directed him towards Carole. I had never intended for Joey to fuck Julie, I said, and especially after I saw his cock come out of his pants.

Joey had made the move towards Julie on his own, I told her, and then, I too had not wanted to make a scene and had left it up to her to decide.

Was I glad she had fucked my boss, Julie asked? I told her it had been both hurtful and exciting to see how she had been reacting to taking Joey, but all the time I had been wondering how this was going to affect our future when we had come back to our everyday life.

Her being alone with Joey in the other room, I explained, had really ‘torn me up inside.’

We are still waiting to see how it all shakes out.

Though she comes over from time to time and makes it with Julie and me, Carole fucks Joey fairly regular now. Yes, we had that threesome together first that I had requested, and whenever the two of them had not been pawing each other, I had been the center of attention.

How is that working out, Carole fucking Joey as well as me? Carole has never come out and said it in front of me, but Julie has told me privately that Carole loves taking his thick prick.

Turns out that Carole tells Julie some things not intended for me to hear, and then tells me things not intended for Julie. Carole has warned me that Joey is still hot for Julie. She confessed that she knows Joey would much prefer Julie over her, but she still likes fucking him.

She said that sometimes when Joey is fucking her, Joey actually asks her if Julie has said or asked anything about him. He also has hinted to Carole that he would love to have her and Julie together sometime, just the three of them.

He even went so far as to ask Carole if she could arrange it. Get my wife out so they can ‘go shopping’ or something, and then the two of them come to his place. Carole said that as much as she would like to experience that, the three of them going at it, that she will never do that to me.

I of course have not voiced Joey’s desires to my wife, and Carole has promised not to convey Joey’s wishes to her. I don’t know how attached or attracted my wife is to Joey, but it is obvious that Joey has it big time, or maybe I should say big cock, for my wife.

Julie? She has denied any thoughts of fucking Joey again, but I have seen Joey and her exchange looks. And then too, Julie doesn’t seem to mind it when Joey squeezes her ass, as long as he does it when no one is likely to see, other than me. I guess she doesn’t care if Joey does it in front of her husband.

Just in case, I have told Julie that if it happens, their fucking, I am laying down two rules.

One, she can’t sneak behind my back.
Two, if it happens, I make a movie.

You know how Julie replied? She said that so far Joey has not tried openly to get her to fuck him again, but she knows that it is just a matter of time. For now, Carole might be keeping him happy.

Julie said that when my boss makes his request or maybe demand, that she will not try to get out of fucking Joey. She said that as a matter of fact she is looking forward to it and has been wondering why Joey has not gone ahead and taken what now belongs to him.

My wife said when it happens, when they fuck again, I can just sit there and record the action so that she can give her full concentration to Joey and not have to share her time with me. She even went so far as to say she would enjoy seeing me sitting ‘over there’ and beating off while she is getting fucked. When I expressed my concerns over being ‘left out,’ she said that we could fuck later while we watch the movie together.

Julie finished that discussion by saying that she wants to make the movie because she is curious to see how it looks while Joey is stretching her cunt so deliciously. Yes, she used the vulgar word ‘cunt’ to refer to her pussy. I guess Joey had used the word with her several times while they were alone and fucking and now she likes the term.

I knew that Joey has a vulgar mouth sometimes, but apparently, with my wife, he had used all those words I had heard him using behind the scenes at work, but with my wife the same words had been used affectionately.

One word he had used was ‘snatch.’ I had never used that word with Julie, but the other night when we were making love, I prefer to call it making love now with Julie, she had said something like; ‘Fuck my snatch.” When I asked her where she had gotten that word, she replied, “From Joey.”

Just now, today, Julie said that she has this fantasy, of going into Joey’s office by surprise, giving him a short blow job long enough to get him up and then sitting on his cock with her skirt up and facing and riding him in his chair while I sit on the floor behind her and film the action. I have been thinking of allowing it to happen.

Only trouble is, she says that since their faces would be together, they would be doing a lot of kissing. I don’t know about that. His cock in her I want to get on video and see if the bright red color her lips turn with him will show up on the screen. The kissing part I’m not so sure about. I do have this jealous streak.

Carole's Bod.jpg

Last edited:
Readers, Here's an add on for that story.

Meanwhile: Joey has invited his buddy Jerry over for drinks and…

“Hey Joey, let me see those photos you were telling me about. Hey, shit, these are of Julie, son of a bitch. Fuck, these are nice. So that’s what Julie looks like in the buff. I knew she had a nice bod but that is better than nice. Fuck what a pair of tits, and that pussy is sweet.

Hey, let me see those…Fuck! That’s your prick in her? Let me see another…Yeah, that’s your face alright. Shit Joey, I didn’t know you are hung real wide like that. And you say she couldn’t get enough.

Fuck, if her husband knew he would shit. What? Bill knows?” For hours you had her alone in the other room? What size is Bill’s cock? Did you see it? Little you say, just average. I guess she got quite a surprise then when you first gave her your prick. Her eyes were wide? I can imagine…”

A shaking of head and a big grin as more photos are being offered. “I can’t believe she is taking that prick. Fuck look at that, how red her pussy looks and how she is smiling. Are you going to fuck her again? Anytime you want?”

There was more studying of the photos. “Any chance I could be there to see the action? What? You’ve got her coming over alone to your house tomorrow and you want me there?”

A moment’s thought. “Think I could fuck her too?”

“You own her now and she’ll do as you say. I can dig that. Hell yeah I’ll take the photos, and then as soon as you get off, I’ll get on. My cock is not quite as wide as yours but it’s longer. Between the two of us we’ll send her home with a smile on her face as wide as your cock. Yeah, O.K. I’ll be here at two. Mind if I take these photos with me to jack off to?

I can’t take them home, too risky but I can jack off now? O.K. Do you plan to watch? You do? You’ll do it with me as we talk about the photos and what we are going to do to her tomorrow? Fuck yes I’ll do it. My cock is already rock hard! See? Like I said, longer, almost nine inches worth of better than average in width cock.”

Wonderful story! The re-writing is excellent. Would love to read more. Julie caressing. kissing, adoring Joey's hairy body, the husband allowed to watch the action, realizing that Joey is conquering his lovely wife.... Mmm...yummy!

I have considered doing more with this story, such as you suggest. Be fun to complete the sequence I added above about the boss and his buddy. I have other stories that are longer, but for those that can stick with it, they are rewarding with sex throughout. Her Magic Peter, Sexual Power of The Towel, and Conducting Her Business are there by me. I still have to write Can Black Cock Save The Earth Year Three. It is the final chapter, in my head, but not in print yet.

Yes please carry on! What makes your story so hot are these obvious facts (apart from the story being so well-written):
* Lovely sweet Julie has been sexually attracted to boorish Joey for a long time
* He has now taken her and she absolutely loves how her new lover is able to please her
* And more: she's rapidly getting emotionally involved with her husband's fat, old, hairy, dominant, huge-cocked, pussy-pleasing boss
* She also has a nasty streak, so humiliating her husband adds to the excitement
* Her husband hates to see his wife with this superior man... but he also loves it!
So absolutely, a continuation is much appreciated.
And it wouldn't be to this reader's dissatisfaction if boss Joey takes her for good!
Just logical now, isn't it?

Thanks Arthor for that. I have been thinking of going on and writing about what happens the next day when Julie shows up at Joey's house and discovers that Joey's buddy Jerry is there while Joey discovers that Julie has brought, surprise, surprise, her husband along so that he can watch.

Excellent! Please give it priority. "Old takes young" is my favourite topic. What sets this story apart, and makes it great, is the fact that Julie is falling for Joey. Her husband's fat old boss has become a dangerous rival. I'd really love to read more about Joey's and Julie's affair. I bet they'll be generous and let her husband have the painful thrill of hearing Julie's loud screams and watching tears of pleasure gushing from her eyes...
Thanks a lot. So far.

If you like the old takes young theme, you might enjoy my stories titled Conducting Her Business, Her Magic Peter, Natalie Earns Her Money, and Their Wives Belong To Me. These stories are the old into young theme, but not necessarily taking away for good. See what you think. Meanwhile I am working on a replay of my Poker story, then get back to Joey and Julie.

Old takes young, yes. Particularly if it includes Beast wins beauty-elements. Your tale about Julie and Joey is perfect.
Hope Julie will explain to her husband why his old fatso boss turns her on so much. I'm sure it's more than his confident behavior, virility and monumental cock. I believe his extremely hairy body is a huge turn-on for Julie too.
Isn't that right?

I have posted another story, one that was started by someone else and I added greatly to it and changed the sex parts quite a bit. It is called, My, Wife, Pinned Beneath My Boss's Expensive Bulk. You might find that story has some of the elements you like to read.

Ahmmm... you promised us a sequel. Remember?
It's still the hottest story on this site. But it's not finished.
So... please?