• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Blonde Girlfriend, 2 Gangbangers & A Jamacian

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
My girlfriend Brittany is 24 years. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, face of an angel and a body that would make a blind man hard. Through her work she has been called by Playboy and twice she never returned the call because of being to shy. After a long day at the beach we returned home for some drinks & well over due sex. Opening up the door in her flip flops and tiny red 2 piece bikini she asked me if I had locked it when we left. "I Think So" I said. As we were standing in the middle of the living room putting down our things we heard a crash coming out of our bedroom. All of a sudden a big black gangbanger type thug walks out with a small box of jewerly. "Shit.. What Do We Have Here"? he said. "Take What You Want And Please Leave". I said. "You Damn Fuckin' Right I'll Take What I Want". He said as he stared over Brittney's creamy white body. "Leon, Calvin.. Get In Here" He said. Just then another big black gangbanger street thug wearing a blue headband, a tight white tank top and baggy jeans walks in followed by an even bigger (at least 6' 5") black Jamacian with long dread locks. "Shithead Here Said We Can Take Whatever We Want". said Tyrone. "So While I'm Taking this Fine White Bitch Here, You Go Takin' The Rest Of The Things In There. When I'm Fuckin' Done with Her, You Two's Can Take Her". I knew what was to come. I used to dream of Brittany with a black man but not ever like this. Calvin went to lock the door and Leon shoved me to the chair in the corner. When they went back in the bedroom Tyrone walked up to Brittany and started rubbing his big black hands thru her long blonde hair & over her soft white body. She turned to me as to say "I'm Sorry" but I know her body movements when she gets turned on. Even from where I was I could see her nipples harden thru that thin red bikini top. They kissed like lovers on their honeymoon. Their hands exploring each others body. Brittany stepped back and put her hands behind her head and untied her bikini top. She slowly dropped it to the floor ******** those big beautiful soft titties. Her nipples now standing at attention. After Tyrone rubbed his hands over her tits he bent down to suck each one. The bulge in my swim shorts I couldn't hide. It was massive. Watching his thick black Africian lips sucking my girlfriends titties was too much for me. I stood up took off my shirt and ripped off my shorts. My cock was hard as a rock. Lying in the chair watching he pulled down her bikini bottoms as she stepped out of them. They contined to kiss as she undressed him. Sliding down his old torn boxer shorts, his massive black cock was as hard as mine. "Suck It Bitch" He said as she didn't even hesitate. She sucked that black snake in a passion I have never seen before. Her long blonde hair waving, his black hands still caressing her tits I thought I was going to explode. I didn't want to jack off yet I wanted to see him inside her. As she sucked harder her hands massaged his black hairy balls and he yelled out "Fuck!" His black cock exploded all over her pretty face and thru her hair. Then another blast as he aimed to her tits. "Cum For Me You Fuckin Nigger"! She yelled. "I Want You And Your Fuckin Friends To Fuck Me All Night"! I couldn't take it any longer, I spit in the palm of my hand and started stroking my hard cock. I moaned "Fuck Em In Our Bed Sweetheart. I Want To Your Pussy Filled With Black Cock". I don't think they heard me. My cock exploded like never before. I shot a huge load at least 2-3 feet on to the carpet.They were still kissing on the floor. "Calvin Get You Black Ass Out Here If You Want Some Prime White Pussy" said Tyrone. I watched as Calvin walked out sheding off his clothes. His huge black cock trying to burst thru his sweats. My cock was already getting hard waiting for Calvin and Brittany to fuck in front of me. The icing on the cake.. She gets that big ugly fuckin uncircumsised Jamacian in our bed. To Be Continued...

keep it cummin'...got a good visual goin' here...

Users who are viewing this thread