• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Blonde Girlfriend, 2 Gangbangers & a Jamacian Part 2

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
Calvin wasted no time undressing. He jet black body was naked and his huge black cock was pointing almost straight up when he walked up to Brittany. I stared at all his tatoos & scars he had on his thick arms & chest. Saying something about just getting out of prison & needing some fine white pussy he grabed her off Tyrone & laid her flat on her back. "Oh God..Are You Gonna Fuck Me Nice & Deep"? she yelled. Couldn't tell what he said I just watched him go straight for her beautiful titties. My cock just sprung up at attention so fast. His black lips slurping on her tits was driving me crazy. I was hoping to watch him go down on her wet pussy because I know how much she loves it. Calvin needed her bad. As she threw her arms around him they kissed even harder than when she was just with Tyrone. I watched her hand guide his thick black cock inside her. From where I was you could hear how wet she was as that whole fucking Negro cock slide right inside my girlfriend. She moaned like I have never heard her before. God I wanted this to last. The sight of his jet black skin on top of her perfect white model body was overwhelming. I started stroking my rigid cock knowing I would probably cum before him ( if that was possible ). Calvin started fucking her slow & deep & she loved it. He kept yelling " Oh Yes Bitch Your Takin' Some Black Dick Now". It didn't take long. Calvin was now pounding her pussy like it was his last. She screamed like never before. Calvin yelled out some loud grunt & I could tell he blasted his black seed deep inside her fertile pussy. He kept grunting & slowly pounding her with powerful thrusts. Sitting in the chair I stroked my rock hard cock until I shot a load so hard it hit me in the face. Calvin & Brittany laid there for a few minutes catching their breath. He had filled her pussy up so much I watched as his black seed dripped slowly out of her wet pussy. Before I knew it she has crawling on top of him. She grabbed his half limp cock & rubbed it on her titties. She squeezed the last drops of his cum and rubbed it on her titties. God I loved it. Without stopping she parted her soft lips and started sucking that black beast. Calvin had his eyes closed as he laid back and enjoyed this wonderful blowjob. As much as I have already cummed, I knew it wasn't going to be half as much as when Brittany takes that Jamacian to our bed. His big long uncircumsised cock I could see in the doorway, his long dreadlocks and that look in his eyes told me she was about to have the fucking of her life. I needed to capture this on video. To Be Continued..

Users who are viewing this thread