• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My beginnings in cuckoldry...

• Thread starterBurberry
  • Start date
B

Burberry

Hi everyone. This is just the first time I experienced the guilty pleasure of being cuckolded. Hope you enjoy.

The first time I had those feelings flourish in me was about 5 years ago, when I was dating Ann, who was sort of a best friend with benefits that turned into a girlfriend. It all started when she me this new guy at a party and he started to hit on her, but I didn't do nothing because I didn't want to look like the jealous maniac boyfriend and because I knew Ann liked me a lot, and I had faith in her.

But the guy was relentless and it was starting to get to my nerves. All my friends told me not to worry, that it was obvious that my relationship with Ann was too stable for that jerk to have any chance.

The thing is I really liked Ann, but the fact that this other guy was still hitting at her knowing she had a boyfriend started to turn me on. Jealousy consumed me every time I saw her letting that idiot flirt with her, and I started acting like an ass around her. Being mean and careless around her, sort of like blaming her for something she didn't even know was going through my head.

Part of me was angry with her for letting Frank flirt with her, and part of me was excited with that feeling of betrayal. Then time after time, I screwed on purpose, letting her alone for long periods of time, hoping he will take the chance to flirt more with her, leaving early in the night knowing it would be him who would take her home, and even trying to act like an incompetent when near him.

This continued for a month or so, and she started to slip off my fingers and fall into his hands. I guess that my screwing with her on purpose, and acting humble and inferior in front of the guy who was flirting with her took its toll on her, no matter how much she liked me.

I remember the most humiliating moment was when a friend of Ann was throwing a party and of I course I was invited as her boyfriend, but Ann told me she had also invited Frank. That really pissed me off. It was ok for me if they bumped into each other at campus or some random bar during the weekend, but her inviting him on purpose was different.

I told her I was busy and that I had a family dinner I couldn't skip, so even if I went to the party, I'd only be able to stay for half an hour. What surprised me was her attitude. It was like she didn't even care. Then she asked me if it was ok for me to drop her and Frank at the party and then go to the family dinner. I was so shcoked that all I could do was mumble.

Later that day I dropped them at the party, after a humiliating ride were even Ann was sitting in the front with me, all she did was talk with Frank. Actually Frank was the only one to talk to me, asking me things like: "hey, Ann looks so hot in that dress, doesn't she?", "God, you are a lucky guy, if only I could get myself a girl like that".

After I dropped them I didn't want to lose control of the situation, so I told Ann that I will be back for them after my family dinner, and she said thanks and went inside the house with Frank.

During dinner I almost couldn't eat, with feelings of jealousy and betrayal fighting the feelings of exciting humiliation I was feeling at the same time.

After the dinner, I thought I could catch up with the party and keep an eye on Ann, but when I arrived Ann was gone. And so was Frank. I ask her friend if she had seen her, and she told me she lost track of her like an hour ago. I kept looking for her and asking people, but I realized she wasn't there anymore.

My head was about to explode. I went to my car to calm down, and clearing my throat several times and rehearsing in front of the back mirror, I finally called her, trying to look calm. I was about to hang up when she finally answered. The reception was really bad, and the music on the background didn't really help. The conversation went something like this:

- Hey Ann, where are you?

- I'm still at Alex's party! How is the family dinner going?

- Well, boring, you know. So, you say you you are still at the party?

- Yeah, yeah. Why?

- Because I came here to the party and you are nowhere to be found!

- What? You are at the party?

- Yeah, and you are not. Where are you? (I thought of asking about Frank,
but I was mad enough)

- Well, look hony, I mean, I'm still going to the party.

- What? What the hell are you talking about? I dropped you at the party!

- Yeah, but the music sucked, alcohol was running low... and Frank said he had some nice music back at his place, along with some alcohol stash, and well, since I invited him to the party, I thought accompanying him was the least I could do. But we will be back to the party, so don't worry. Just come back at the time we said to pick me up, ok?

- Well, I am staying in the party till you come back. I want to spend some time with my girlfriend at a party, ok?

- Uh...well.... ok, Johny. I guess I'll see you in a few minutes. See ya.

- Ok, but hey, Ann. Ann?

She had already hunged up. My guts hurt so bad that I needed to sit. And then I waited. And waited. 1 hour after I had talked with Ann, I started to call her again, but this time she wasn't picking up. At the probably 10th time I tried to call her, her cell was turned off. It never went on again for that night.

I waited at the party until everyone was gone. Alex came to me while cleaning up and asked me what was I still doing there. I told her I was waiting for Ann to come, that she had gone with Frank to get some music and alcohol to his place. She was going to say something, but instead she looked at me like saying: poor guy.

When everyone was gone, and I was asked politely by Alex to leave her house, I sat on my car for another hour, until I headed back home.

The next morning she still had her cell off, and it stayed off during the whole weekend. The next Monday at school, I tried to talk to her, but all she said was that she was sorry that the batteries died and that she was taken home later by Frank. Then she said she had class and left me hanging there.

She avoided me for the whole week, and I knew something was very wrong because all of Ann friends were around her all the time listening to some story she was telling, and often Alexa and her other friends would look at me, first with looks of sorrow, and as the days went by, with mocking expressions.

I was dying inside, with Ann avoiding me and my calls, her friends suspiciously laughing at me, and being around Frank like he was Mr. Popular. The relieving part was that at least, I hadn't seen Frank and Ann together, which gave me the hope that Frank was not the issue there, and it was probably some stupid girl thing that will pass in a couple of weeks. However, secretly at night, I was fantasizing of Frank doin her at his place while I was waiting in the car, or him banging her in the restrooms while I was being laughed at by Ann's friends.

After 2 weeks, Ann broke up with me. She said the typical things. That she was sorry, that it was not me, that it was her, and that I was a great guy and will always remember me with love and affection. I asked her if Frank had anything to do with it. At that time I was really trying to save our relationship. I told her that my jealousy got to me, that I was sorry, that I could do better.

She replied that it had nothing to do with Frank, just with her, that she needed time alone. What a liar. The very next weekend, I was told by one of my friends that he saw Ann and Frank having drinks and hooking up in a bar. I seemed very angry, but I must confess that that night, I spanked several times thinking of Ann being pounded by Frank, and all the humiliation I went through.

I'm sure that was only part one, right? Cause if that's all, we both just wasted some time. The next parts have great potential, so don't let us down. So far, so good.