• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My beautiful mom is preg by former black classmate

• Thread starterEviloctopus
  • Start date

Eviloctopus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2012
I'm 21 years old and just the other day I get a call from by mom (39 years old) telling me she's pregnant by my former black classmate. I was raised by my mother and we are very open on the subject of sex. She's more than just my mom. She's my best friend. I knew she was dating my former classmate and she knew I knew. In fact when I stayed at her house weeks ago she brought him into the house knowing I was awake. He's about 6 foot 2 and around 200lbs and very ripped. We never got along in school. In fact we we're in a fight my Junior year and it ended with me being dropped to the ground a few times and bloodied up. The fact that I saw him kind of made me angry. He gropes my mom in front of me and squeezes her ass. He taunts me by saying, "Your mom got's a tight pussy." or "Your mom loves bouncing that ass on this dick." Anything to get a rise out of me. Thing is I can't say nothing because I am a bit of a weakling...He scares me. After mom had brought him inside the house she lead him upstairs to the bedroom. From downstairs I could hear all the noises of my mom and him fucking. My mom is a very loud moaner. She sounded like she was getting tortured. I knew she was crying by the way her voice cracked. I heard him too degrading my own mother with his words calling her a bitch and slut. Even mentioning my name but I didn't make out the rest of the sentence. Once they had finished i heard the door open and shut twice more. Then the shower turned on. I figured they took a shower together so I decided to go to my room and hit the sack but when I sent to my old room I saw my bed completely messy with cum on the sheets. My bed was made like always before so I was confused until I realized that my own mother fucked him on my own bed in my room. The room and bed that belonged to me since I was 7. All my childhood pictures in my room that watched her meant nothing to her as she fucked him regardless. Again I couldn't say nothing. I was very upset and even began to cry a little at such betrayal but as I cried I couldn't help but notice my 4 inch cock stiffen in my shorts. I felt sick at the thought of me even having these urges at such a bad time. I'm still confused. Did I actually get turned on by this? By my mother betraying me in my own bedroom and having sex with my enemy? Well now my mom's pregnant and she seemed very happy. She wants to turn my old room into the baby's room. Two days ago I saw my classmate at the grocery store. He came up to me and said, "Your mom and me got a surprise for you.." then walked off.
(((I know this is hard for you to believe but it really is true. I don't want to use the real names but it really is true regarding my mom and my former classmate.))) ~Pictures below of my mother~

FYI she never dyed her hair until her relationship with him..

Attachments

• 551228_138393389629296_610899156_n.jpg
    551228_138393389629296_610899156_n.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,524
  • Love
Reactions: Briber
Can see she appreciates a big black dick. U jack on those used sheets?

Reactions: toolman2c
sounds hottttttttttttttt

Hot fantasy Eviloctopus!

MacNfries said:
I hear weird things happen at these Canine Obedience Schools ... :p

===============

don't believe everything your wife babbles to you :D

Dominant vs. Just mean

I don't know how many cucks feel the same way about a tough rowdy cocky kind of guy cucking them , but I would guess most . I can't think of a nice polite guy cuckolding me , that said . It would make perfect sense to get aroused Eviloctopus , IF! you have cuckold feeling , and this is about your mother , so also if you think of your mother sexually . It sounds like Eviloctopus don't like this guy , maybe even hates his ass . But likes the thought of his mom spreading for a big hard young cock . Thats what makes you hard Eviloctopus . Would you cry if he was a good friend that made your mom happy ? Again you might not be as excited if he's not a dominant young guy fucking your mother .

I only get excited if I'm being totally dominanted by a real loud cocky kind of guy . Telling me things like that black guy tells you , verbal humiliation is a POWERFULL THING . But I wouldn't think of having my ass kicked , or bloodied up by him . That would be hard to take . Does your mom like the abuse ? because it sounds like there's a thin line here with her crying that you heard .

pussy boy said:
I don't know how many cucks feel the same way about a tough rowdy cocky kind of guy cucking them , but I would guess most . I can't think of a nice polite guy cuckolding me , that said . It would make perfect sense to get aroused Eviloctopus , IF! you have cuckold feeling , and this is about your mother , so also if you think of your mother sexually . It sounds like Eviloctopus don't like this guy , maybe even hates his ass . But likes the thought of his mom spreading for a big hard young cock . Thats what makes you hard Eviloctopus . Would you cry if he was a good friend that made your mom happy ? Again you might not be as excited if he's not a dominant young guy fucking your mother .

I only get excited if I'm being totally dominanted by a real loud cocky kind of guy . Telling me things like that black guy tells you , verbal humiliation is a POWERFULL THING . But I wouldn't think of having my ass kicked , or bloodied up by him . That would be hard to take . Does your mom like the abuse ? because it sounds like there's a thin line here with her crying that you heard .

I cannot stand him but it does make me stiff when I think about and/or hear my mothers screams and moans when she's with him. If it was one of my friends with my mom I would still hold hatred towards him because he was a friend but this hurts me even more because she's with a guy whom I told many times that I hated even before the relationship. I believe my mom does love the abuse because she seems to care more about him lately then me. She's always at his apartment now and rarely calls me. Just thinking about it makes me so angry yet so hard.

Have you seen him and your mom actually having sex yet? She doesn't seem to mind you listening to them go at it, she may be ok with you watching.

Luv2watchwife&bbc said:
Have you seen him and your mom actually having sex yet? She doesn't seem to mind you listening to them go at it, she may be ok with you watching.

Yeah I figured she would but I wouldn't want to ask her nor am I sure I want to see it happen. Hearing it is one thing but actually seeing it happen could be intense for both of us..

Welp it seems she's fixing to move in with him...she just told me...

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Where are you going to live?

I have an apartment

I believe your next step is to ask her if you could watch them, It think it will help you get over your fears and enjoy the excitment that you are feeling.

hot wife Sandra

Goddamn your fantasy is hot!

I remember growing up, my mom definitely cuckolded my dad. But I don't remember her with any black men. I wish she did fuck them. She had the MOST BEAUTIFUL STRAWBERRY BLONDE PUSSY hair you've ever seen.

To this day I fantasize about her fucking a black man. In my fantasy, her black bull slaps my dad around and sends him to his room. Then he invites me in to watch him fuck my gorgeous red head mom silly while my dad sits in his room listening and jerking off.

Reactions: cynful
This happens

Eviloctopus said:
I'm 21 years old and just the other day I get a call from by mom (39 years old) telling me she's pregnant by my former black classmate. I was raised by my mother and we are very open on the subject of sex. She's more than just my mom. She's my best friend. I knew she was dating my former classmate and she knew I knew. In fact when I stayed at her house weeks ago she brought him into the house knowing I was awake. He's about 6 foot 2 and around 200lbs and very ripped. We never got along in school. In fact we we're in a fight my Junior year and it ended with me being dropped to the ground a few times and bloodied up. The fact that I saw him kind of made me angry. He gropes my mom in front of me and squeezes her ass. He taunts me by saying, "Your mom got's a tight pussy." or "Your mom loves bouncing that ass on this dick." Anything to get a rise out of me. Thing is I can't say nothing because I am a bit of a weakling...He scares me. After mom had brought him inside the house she lead him upstairs to the bedroom. From downstairs I could hear all the noises of my mom and him fucking. My mom is a very loud moaner. She sounded like she was getting tortured. I knew she was crying by the way her voice cracked. I heard him too degrading my own mother with his words calling her a bitch and slut. Even mentioning my name but I didn't make out the rest of the sentence. Once they had finished i heard the door open and shut twice more. Then the shower turned on. I figured they took a shower together so I decided to go to my room and hit the sack but when I sent to my old room I saw my bed completely messy with cum on the sheets. My bed was made like always before so I was confused until I realized that my own mother fucked him on my own bed in my room. The room and bed that belonged to me since I was 7. All my childhood pictures in my room that watched her meant nothing to her as she fucked him regardless. Again I couldn't say nothing. I was very upset and even began to cry a little at such betrayal but as I cried I couldn't help but notice my 4 inch cock stiffen in my shorts. I felt sick at the thought of me even having these urges at such a bad time. I'm still confused. Did I actually get turned on by this? By my mother betraying me in my own bedroom and having sex with my enemy? Well now my mom's pregnant and she seemed very happy. She wants to turn my old room into the baby's room. Two days ago I saw my classmate at the grocery store. He came up to me and said, "Your mom and me got a surprise for you.." then walked off.
(((I know this is hard for you to believe but it really is true. I don't want to use the real names but it really is true regarding my mom and my former classmate.))) ~Pictures below of my mother~

FYI she never dyed her hair until her relationship with him..

Jabari fucked his friend's mom, too. Lol

Attachments

• 523bc8361bca9.jpg
    523bc8361bca9.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 354