• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My BBW Wife - Newbies

• Thread startermelanieandryan
  • Start date

Do You like her pics?

• YES

Votes: 131 81.9%
  • NO

Votes: 29 18.1%

• Total voters
thank you for the wonderful pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
littlescottyboy,

you are very welcome... more pics to come.

Melanie and Ryan

you are a very lucky man to have such a gorgous sexy wife who lets you watch her with her lovers. more pictures please

Love to see her getting older black cock i bet her older black lovers will soon surgest she come off birth control these older black men will then spend longer fucking her married pussy in order to make her pregnant how you going to like them emptying there potent cocks up her cervix when shes unprotected bet she will love black pregnancy

ravenfish55 said:
you are a very lucky man to have such a gorgous sexy wife who lets you watch her with her lovers. more pictures please

Ravenfish55,
Thanks for the comment on her. I will put up more pics soon.
I didn't watch at first, it was little uncomfortable for her and me. But now it is fine for the both of us. - Ryan

babymaker said:
Love to see her getting older black cock i bet her older black lovers will soon surgest she come off birth control these older black men will then spend longer fucking her married pussy in order to make her pregnant how you going to like them emptying there potent cocks up her cervix when shes unprotected bet she will love black pregnancy

babymaker,
Well, a pregnancy from someone we don't particularly know would probably be out of the question, but since we both work for her lovers and are very good friends with them, makes the idea of her possibly becoming pregnant a little more easier to accept if it were to happen.

She was on birth control 8 months ago when she first started seeing the men. She had to stop taking the pill for blood pressure reasons. right now she is basically going by her ovulation cycle and using Gyno contraceptive gel, so there is that chance of a pregnancy occuring.

She and I has been wanting to have kids for about the last 3 years, we were once trying, but were not successful. My sperm count is low, which has been a problem for all the males in my family in the past...I got it honest I guess.

One of the owners recently got married, so she doesn't see him anymore. So the two that she is still seeing keep her very busy. Her and I have not had sex much at all for the past 8 months.

I am going to leave that up to her and the owners if she wants to get pregnant with one of them. They have plenty of money to support the child and are basically really good down to earth guys. She does not want to stop seeing them and they do not want to stop seeing her. and like I said earlier, It is evident from what I have witnessed everytime they get together. SHEESH!!....Animal sex! lol! So it is probably bound to happen sooner or later.

Take Care - Ryan

constructionworker1956 said:
yes she is fine for sure got to love a full woman very nice!!!

constructionworker1956,
thanks for complimenting her. appreciate it. My wife and I are both in the Construction field. Actually thats how we got into this lifestyle to begin with.. long story. If interested in hearing it, let me know.

-Ryan

I'm a heavy equipment operator myself have been for 35 yrs. you guys inot site work or some other type of construction? I always want to hear from people thats as interesting as you guys.. :) also waiting to see some more pics. please lets see more!!

Thxs, Robert

Hey Robert,
I'm a site foreman and she is the billing secretary/recordkeeper for the firm we work for.

If you would like, I could send you an e-mail about how it started. a little more private than the open forum.

A couple of our wedding pics 8 yrs ago.

3 pics of Melanie with the 56 yr. old owner about 4 months ago.

-Ryan

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 305
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Melanie arching her back on D'andre.jpg
    Melanie arching her back on D'andre.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 442
yes please send would love it.........constructionworker1956@yahoo.com

site foreman here also :)
on its way
-Ryan

Melanie is my favorite Hotwife on here, by far! Her sexy figure and beautiful face always seem to pull the best cum-spewing orgasms out of me. Keep up the good work, and if you happen to have more, I would love to receive them at jag10fireman@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

OIFMountaineer said:
Melanie is my favorite Hotwife on here, by far! Her sexy figure and beautiful face always seem to pull the best cum-spewing orgasms out of me. Keep up the good work, and if you happen to have more, I would love to receive them at jag10fireman@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

appreciate it! thanks.

-Ryan

Hi Ryan

Well all I can say is fantastic!!!! I'd love to get my hands on Melanie. Your poll isn't right, it should have a HELL YES!! option. You are a very lucky man getting to watch, my fiance does other men and tells me about it, no watching allowed although I'm hoping this will change one day.

PuSa

Punanisafari said:
Hi Ryan

Well all I can say is fantastic!!!! I'd love to get my hands on Melanie. Your poll isn't right, it should have a HELL YES!! option. You are a very lucky man getting to watch, my fiance does other men and tells me about it, no watching allowed although I'm hoping this will change one day.

PuSa

Thanks. Initially I didn't watch. But after a month or so, they wanted me to video them so I finally got up the nerve to witness her fuck. Now its on a regular basis. The videos are for them and thier friends only. We don't get to keep any copies for the most part. Just a few pics and video stills.

-Ryan

Attachments

• Getting Louis hard.jpg
    Getting Louis hard.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Leaking Louis' cum.jpg
    Leaking Louis' cum.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 354
  • covered with her pussy juices.jpg
    covered with her pussy juices.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 338
  • littlecock3.jpg
    littlecock3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 305
Her and one of her lovers

Pics of a typical evening out with one of the owners of the company we work for.

Initially, He orders me to get in my corner of the room and watch and learn just how much a big woman needs and loves a big dick like his to have a real orgasm.

1st pic: He is so in love with my wifes ass that he bought her this outfit to wear out to a local jazz club they frequent. she shows it off before they go out. she has to keep it pulled down because the slightest bend and it rolls up on her ass.

2nd pic: When they return, He orders her to pose for him on the bed before they have sex.

3rd pic: As he watches my wife pose on the bed for him, the sight of his long cock coming out from the leg hole of his underwear is well.........humbling... to say the least.

4th pic: seeing this cock and knowing that my wife will be fucked hard from it is incredible to say the least.

5th pic: deep inside her, she gasps and squeals while he tells me how much he loves her fat pussy and how she was made for his big dick. her orgasms are countless.

Attachments

• nn Melanie's club out fit.jpg
    nn Melanie's club out fit.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 182
  • nn Melanie bent over in the panties and leggings bought for her by owners.jpg
    nn Melanie bent over in the panties and leggings bought for her by owners.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 277
  • his long cock growing.jpg
    his long cock growing.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 182
  • ready to fuck my wife.jpg
    ready to fuck my wife.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 181
  • deep in her.jpg
    deep in her.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 218
a very satisfied wife, Bossman, and hubby

Pic 1 and 2: rear fucking
Pic 3: watching and stroking my cock
Pic 4: My wifes swollen and cum filled pussy
Pic 5: one relaxed and satisfied wife

Attachments

• stroking her pussy from the rear.jpg
    stroking her pussy from the rear.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 236
  • stroking her pussy from the rear1.jpg
    stroking her pussy from the rear1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 210
  • jerking while wife gets fucked by a BBC.jpg
    jerking while wife gets fucked by a BBC.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 163
  • cum filled.jpg
    cum filled.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 251
  • relaxing in the tub and very satified.jpg
    relaxing in the tub and very satified.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 354
More Pics Please!!!

Sitting here with a big fucking boner...so that's a YES!

BigNThick9 said:
Sitting here with a big fucking boner...so that's a YES!
And while sitting there, take some time to read the forum rules... Bumping old threads is not something we appreciate around here...

just love your ladys big tits and big ass, i'm not surprised she goes for BBC, your dick is so small, i bet she cant even feel it.....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread