• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My BBW neighbor down the street

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
I have lived in my home for almost a year and a half. Its a small town in eastern ohio where people will go for walks all summer long and everyone is friendly. Well not long after I moved in a sexy,blonde,BBW caught my eye walking her dog down the street. Well, I Myself have always had a thing for bigger girls. I love slapping there big asses, playing with those big titties and just think they are so cute and cuddely. I know I may be in the minority but thats just my thing. So for me, the natural thing was for me to go inside my house, beat my meat and think about my face between her legs.

Well, after I finished, I began plotting my way into her bed. After seeing her a few times a week I decided to make small talk with her. I told her I was new to the area, I was from pa, yadda yadda yadda. Well after a few months, I guess I made it obvious that I had a thing for her but she had asked me If i knew anything about plumbing and of course I said yes. She was having a problem with her hot water tank and I now had my "in"

I went up to her house, where she lived with her 2 kids. She was seperated for almost a year with no chance at reconciliation. I looked at her tank, and replaced a thermal couple and she was back in business. Her and I talked for a while, and I became more flirty which is rare for me but I figured if I didnt let her no my intentions somehow I would never get any of what it was I wanted.

Well we became facebook friends, and would often chat online. One night, after I had way too much too drink, I got pretty crazy...she took the bait. She told me that I was a 2 minute walk down the street if I was at all serious. Now I am married, and I am in a cuckold relationship. I am allowed to fuck who I want, just not my wife. I decided to go pay her a visit.

I wont bore everyone with the details of our lovemaking....suffice to say I got off and again let another woman go unsatisfied. I made her cum by eating her sweet pussy, but a woman wants to cum while being fucked and thats just something I have never been able to do. I think she enjoyed the closeness and knowing that someone found her sexy.

Well after several months of her and I meeting almost weekly, i began to explain the cuckold lifestyle I live. I told her how rewarding it is for the female and how she will never experience sexual freedom like she would with me. Well, this past saturday while my wife was out getting her, I took my sexy BBW girlfriend out for some pleasure of her own and she wasnt disapointed. This luscious blonde got 2 very large black cocks of her own and loved every minute of it. Story to come soon...

Users who are viewing this thread