My Awakening

• Thread startercoffsromp
  • Start date

coffsromp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2024
My Awakening

My Name is John I am 45 and my wife is Cindy she is 50. We have been married for 8 years, both second marriages. Cindy is 5’5” shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes. 12 B still firm breasts, 58kg with a fully waxed cunt with thick puffy lips. And her pussy is still tight. Our sex life was pretty boring, just the occasional quick fuck every few weeks. One night she was on top of me and we started talking dirty and digging into her wildest fantasies. She told me she had a fantasy of fucking 2 guys at once. So, I encouraged her and she admitted she would really like to get fucked by another guy.

I told her it was also my fantasy for her to fuck another guy and she should do it. She asked if I was serious and told her dam yes go for it. I told her that I wanted her to go out and find a guy, get him to fuck her brains out and fill her pussy with his cum. Then come home to me, sit on my cock and tell me all the details. After a few weeks of talking about it, she was getting really excited and I could tell she really wanted to go through with it. I told her as long as it was just sex and you still loved me; I want her to do it. I told her it would turn me on big time. So, she agreed.

We set up a personal add on a website with a few pics of her seeking a guy with a big cock to fuck her. After sorting through a huge number of replies we settled on one guy named Rod. He was 53 6’1” with an 8” cock that he boasted shoot massive amounts of cum. They were going to meet at a local pub then back to a motel I had booked. God my cock was hard all the time thinking about it.

When the night arrived, my wife came downstairs wearing a tiny black and white tartan dress with white thigh stockings, she looked so hot. I looked underneath the dress; she had on a white bra with pink polka dots with matching tiny thong and garter belt. She was so hot, I thought I was going to cum in my pants right there. I told her she looked like a slut hot to trot; she just laughed and said that was what she was. He was picking her up in 10 minutes, so I told her I loved her and to have fun and come home with a pussy full of cum. I heard him pull up out the front so my wife kissed me good bye and left.

I sat around the house with a raging boner, I didn’t want to masturbate I wanted to wait for my slut wife to get home. I had a shower, tried watching TV, reading a book, doing house work but my mind was in overdrive. All I could think about was my hot wife was getting fucked by a stranger and I loved it. Was I sick or strange I don’t know but it was all consuming.

Time seemed to drag on for eternity but finally I heard a car pull up at 11.30pm and a door open a close. My hot wife was home. I waited by the front door. When she entered, she looked like a wasted cum slut, her clothes were all over the shop, her hair a mess and a look of complete satisfaction on her face. She walked over to me and said kiss me my lover has just finished cumming in my mouth. So, I did with a passion, I could taste his cum so strongly and loved it. She asked me did I think he had nice cum. I told her it was amazing I loved it. She said she loved it to.

She then dragged me to the bedroom stripped me naked and told me to lie on my back. I happily complied. She the slowly stripped and when she was naked, I could see her pussy lips were a red and swollen and there was some of his cum leaking out of her. She slowly climbed on top of me and asked if I still love her. I told her more than anything. She then lowered herself onto my cock. Fuck she was so sloppy and full of cum I couldn’t believe it. I could feel his cum all over my cock running down my balls. I loved it.

She then looked me in the eyes with a look on her face I have never seen before. A big smile, a twinkle in her eyes a wanton but innocent look. She asked me how her cunt felt. I told her it was hot gooey sloppy and absolutely amazing. She asked me if I like the feel of another man’s cum on my cock. I said more than anything. She laughed and said good, maybe you should get used to it. I nearly came right then. I said no problems with that. She then slightly raised herself off me, reached down with 2 fingers and scooped some of his cum on to her fingers then put her fingers to my mouth. I didn’t hesitate and sucked them clean, she moaned while I was doing it. She then asked me if I like swallowing her lovers cum. I nodded and came in her pussy, that was all the confirmation she needed.

It was the most intense orgasm of my life and I was still hard. She then started riding my cock moaning telling me that her lover had a wonderful cock, longer and thicker than mine and cum so much that she didn’t think it would all stay inside her, when she sucked him off on the drive home, she said that when he came in her mouth, she thought she was going to drown in his cum, but managed to swallow the lot. She told me she loved the way he stretched her cunt, fucked her hard and fast from all angles and made her cum 3 times before he finally grunted and filled her cunt with his cum. As she was telling me this, she had an intense orgasm.

After she has cum, she leaned down and kissed me gently and said she loved me. I told her I loved her more than anything as well. She slid off me and put her head on my chest and asked if I enjoyed the night. I said fuck yes. She asked if I thought she was a slut. I said hell yes and she laughed and said good. She was quite for a few minutes and then asked if I did really like to swallow her lovers cum. I responded with and emphatic yes, it really turned me on and the taste was amazing, so different and exotic. She then asked me if next time I would lick her cunt after her lover had cum inside her, if I would suck his cum out and swallow it. I told her I would love to.

2 weeks later she arranged to meet the same guy at his house. I would drop her off and he would drive her home, I guess so he could fill her mouth again just before she met me. As I was pulling up to his house, she said are you really going to suck his cum from me, I said try and stop me. She said OK she had left something on the bed for me to wear and to make sure I had it on when she got home. When I got home, I was extremely curious so went to the bedroom for a look at what she had left me. Fuck was I surprised and extremely turned on it was so kinky and hot. There sitting on the bed was the same lingerie that she had worn last time she met her lover. I am not a big man so with a bit of stretching it would fit me.

I immediately showered and had a shave then put on the lingerie. It was so soft, sensual and erotic I immediately was hard as a rock. I put my clothes on over it and went about my business while trying not to look at the clock, wondering what my wife was doing and when she would be home. I must have dosed off a bit because I heard a car door slam, looked over at the clock and it was 1.15am. I jumped up stripped down to the lingerie and waited at the door again.

She walked through the door looking as messed up as last time; stopped dead looked me over, smiled and said wow now there are 2 cum sluts living here. Hearing that nearly sent me over the edge. She slowly walked over and said she had something to share with me. Then started kissing me. It was like a bolt of electricity went through me; she still had a ton of cum in her mouth. We were like animals seeing who could swallow the most. She said he had cum in her mouth 30 seconds before she walked through the door.

She then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She stripped naked got on the bed, put a pillow under her ass, looked me in the eye and told me it was time to swallow some cum. I grinned at her and said my pleasure. Her cunt was a mess and I could see his cum starting to leak from her so I dived in, the smell was a mix of her and him, so was the taste but more him. I was intoxicating. I went to town on her, licking and sucking her wildly, God there was so much cum in her I could not believe it, it just kept of coming out and I kept swallowing the lot. She had 2 orgasms while I was cleaning her. Finally, it has got it all and slowly climbed up her kissing her the whole way, I could taste cum on her tits as well. When we were at eye level, I entered he loose wet cunt and started fucking, though I couldn’t feel much but I loved it.

She looked me in the eye and said how did it feel to be a cum slut, swallowing all that cum. I told her I can’t believe I have waited this long to try it; I love it. She laughed and said guess what, you just swallowed 2 guys cum. I lost control and blew my load inside her. I said what, she told me Rod had a friend with the same size cock and they tag teamed her. While 1 was in her cunt the other was in her mouth, they cum then swap. She then told me she sucked off both guys in the car on the way home. She was in the back with one while the other drove. They stopped in a park and asked another guy if he wanted a blow job, he went for it and she swallowed his cum as well.

I was amazed here was my 50yo wife taking on 3 guys in a night taking all their cum, what a slut and then there’s me swallowing all their cum as well. What a life. Again, she was lying with her head on my chest and asked me if I like what she did tonight. I told her I didn’t have words to explain how much I liked it. She said good, would I like to take it one step further. I said sure what did she have in mind. She said she wanted me to dress like a sexy cum slut and come with her while she fucked the 2 guys. I quickly said yes, fuck my cock was hard again. She then said she wanted me to watch them fuck her and suck the cum from her pussy each time they cum inside her. I said God yes. She said there was one more thing; if I loved her I would do it. I said OK. She said on the way home I had to suck off they guys and swallow their cum. I stuttered really, she said yes and I agreed. I then climbed on top of her and fucked her hard and we both came and I told her you are the best wife a man could have.

End Part 1

Reactions: blahblah and sissyjenny