My Asian wife in St. Lucia

• Thread starterMarried2AsianBabe
  • Start date

Married2AsianBabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2014
Cornwall
My Filipina wife "Lena" has only had the pleasure of being with one black guy at the moment when we were on vacation in St. Lucia It all happened very quickly on the beach and I guess it was a tourist thing for the guy, He was very confident and some what arrogant but new what to say and obviously new all the answers. Although me and Lena have enjoyed several threesomes in our 10 yr marriage, I think watching the both of them that day together made me realize that being lead from a Black guy is definitely more of a turn on for the both of us. He made Lena into a total slut and handled her with expert experience on how to get the most out of her at that specific point. His physique was amazing showing of his slender waist and broad shoulders while flaunting the fact he could get away with wearing a revealing pair of white swimming shorts that complimented his ripped abs. I was scared at and nervous with his controlling attitude with my wife, The way he ordered her into positions and demanded absolute respect without taking any notice of my feelings, I guess he was used to fucking married women with there husbands on holiday. He was well endowed to the point of myself not being able to take my eyes off his size and with my petite wife looking very obedient and needing direction from this black god made her look sweet and innocent for the superior black beast. He would glance over to me and giggle whilst smirking as the mother of my child and very good wife gave up all inhibitions to satisfy his every need. He was skilled with lifting her high in the air and giving her maximum pleasure as I gasped in envy looking at Lena impaled on his black piston going into overdrive not releasing her from his grip no matter how hard she screamed, His language was filthy towards her and very much enjoyed calling her disgusting names in front of me, Names I would never say but that only surprised me on how my wife behaved towards this brute of a male specimen, agreeing with him and having total disregard for our vows and who she was. Since returning from our vacation we have started to explore the reality of what my wife really wants on a regular basis, We have been in contact with a handful of black guys which I think would suit our lifestyle at the moment.

Reactions: WhMom and WalkingHardon
Any pics?

Sounds like you both had fun but would you really want to live your life as such a submissive and her being some other mans slut ? This falls under the title of what happens on vacation should stay there and be careful of what you wish for , you just might get it !

What a beautiful woman Lena is. Love her taunt nipples and puffy pussy. That St. Lucian guy has no reason to be arrogant. He is one lucky bastard that she gave it all up to him.

I've told you before brother, anything on this exquisite Beauty is welcome in my camp. PM me whenever!