• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife and Her Boss - Part 1

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date

Cuckold2036

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2012
About a month ago, I started encouraging my wife to take a lover. My fantasy has always been (as a cuckold) to see my wife fucked hard by another man. Kay is very sexy, 35yr, Asian, nice tits and likes to dress sexy. And after years of jerking off while thinking of her getting fucked by others, I decided to let her know what I liked.

At first, my wife objected and it took a few weeks of pillow talk, but to "keep me happy", Kay agreed to date another man. She confessed that she had the hots for her boss, Dave who was always flirting with her and inviting her out. When I heard that she was attracted to her boss, my cock got so hard! I immediately told her to accept his next invitation for "lunch".

The next day, Kay went to work and wore a sexy mini skirt and low cut top that showed her nice tits. My cock was hard as I watched her leave for the office, knowing that Dave would be all over her. Later in the afternoon, Kay called me and told me that Dave had taken her out for a long lunch. I could tell that Kay was excited and couldn't wait to tell me the details.

Dave took her to a nice romantic restaurant and sat next to her in a secluded booth. Soon after sitting down, Dave started rubbing his hands over her bare legs and when Kay didn't offer any resistance he placed his arm around her. Kay admitted that it made her so horny to be held by Dave. She described how it felt good to be held in his strong arms and that made me horny. Within a few minutes Kay found herself making out with her boss. By the end of the meal, Dave gave her a passionate kiss and asked her to meet him in the evening for dinner. Of course she agreed.

Kay told me over the phone that she would not be home after work and didn't know what time she'd be home. That was beginning of my cuckold life! From that night, my wife belonged to another man!
===================================

Part 2:
I am finally a cuckold! I'm so excited that my wife is having an affair with her boss. While Kay was out on her first date with Dave, I sat home alone stroking my small cock, just thinking of how Dave was fucking her hard. Dave is a big man, so I imagined his cock to be much bigger than my little 4.5 incher and totally satisfying my wife like I never could. I closed my eyes, stroked my cock and thought about how Dave must be enjoying my wife's big tits. Kay's nipples are very sensitive and I could imagine her moans as Dave gently sucked and kissed her big breasts. After tonight I knew that Kay would belong to Dave and I was their cuckold.

As I lay on the bed stoking my little cock, the cell phone rang. When I saw that it was Kay, I excitedly answered the phone. My sexy Asian wife was in a hotel room with Dave and called to give me an update. Dave was in the shower and Kay told me that she just had the best sex of her life. She described Dave's huge cock (just as I imagined) and how he could fuck for hours. Kay went on and on about how good it felt to be taken by Dave's strong arms and his muscular body. She even told me how she sucked Dave's big cock and took his first load in her mouth. Kay was really enjoying herself and obviously planned to keep seeing Dave.

As Kay was describing the awesome sex she just had with Dave, he came out of the shower. I heard Kay tell Dave that it was her husband on the phone and I could hear him laugh. He said something about me being a sissy wimp and then I heard them both laugh, followed by the sound of kissing.... Then the phone went dead. The humiliation of being laughed at by my wife's lover turned me on. I jerked off for another hour, hoping that Kay would call back but she never did. I fell asleep with my little cock in my hand and dreamt of how Dave was fucking my wife.

In the morning, Kay came home and was all smiles. She was still in the same sexy dress from the day before that showed off so much of her big tits. Her hair was a mess and she obviously hadn't taken a shower after being fucked by Dave. I could even smell Dave's cum on her. Kay could see that I was horny, but she quickly reminded me that I was now a cuckold and she belonged to Dave. There was no turning back!

Kay was already planning her next date with Dave. But she did have a surprise for me. Dave wanted to meet us both that evening. I wondered what Dave had planned for us. My imagination ran wild!
=============================

Part 3:
I sat on the bed and admired my wife's sexy naked body. Kay had just stepped out of the shower and was getting ready for her big date with Dave tonight. As she combed her long black hair and put on her makeup in the mirror, my cock became rock hard when I thought of her being fucked by Dave. Kay's firm round tits are so perfect. I imagined how much Kay would enjoy Dave kissing and sucking on them. Kay slipped on a tight mini skirt and halter top that left nothing to the imagination. For someone who was so hesitant to date other men a few weeks ago, Kay was now thoroughly enjoying this new cuckold lifestyle!. And it made me horny to know that she was dressing sexy for another man.

As Dave had directed, I would accompany Kay to meet him tonight. So Kay and I drove to the restaurant that Dave had picked out. We entered and I could see Dave in a booth in the far corner of the dining room. As we walked toward the table where Dave sat, I suddenly felt nervous. I was about to turn my lovely wife over to another man. Cuckolding was always my fantasy, but this was real. Too late now! Kay was walking ahead of me toward her new lover. As we approached the table Dave stood up and without hesitation Kay immediately embraced Dave. They kissed and then Dave whispered something in Kay's ear that made her laugh. The two of them didn't even acknowledge me.

Kay sat down next to Dave in the booth and I sat on the opposite side of the table. I was still a bit nervous and didn't know how to act. Kay on the other hand was all smiles as she edged her body closer to Dave. They continued to whisper to each other and laugh. Dave already had his arm around Kay's bare shoulder and she definitely enjoyed his attention. After a minute, Dave finally spoke to me. I couldn't help but notice his muscular chest and arms as he leaned across the table. I could see why Kay preferred him over my flabby out of shape body.

Dave spoke in a stern voice, "So Mr. cuckold hubby, let me explain the rules. First, Kay belongs to me. You are not allowed to have sex with her again. You can continue to live together and support her, but don't ever forget that she is now my woman. Do you understand?" Dave stared at me and waited for a reply. But before I could speak, Kay said "This is what YOU wanted, right?" I meekly nodded my head in agreement. Dave smirked at me and added that I must only address him as Mr. King or sir. And he would address me as cuck or boy. "Yes sir, I replied". And then he made me repeat the words: "Kay belongs to you."

Dave then sat back in the booth and with his arm still around Kay's bare shoulder, he pulled her closer for a passionate kiss. Dave looked at Kay and said, "now you tell him". Kay smiled at Dave and then leaned over the table and in a low voice said "I belong to Dave now. He is my lover and he is my man. From now, I only have sex with Dave. You can't even see me naked anymore without Dave's permission." I sat there feeling totally emasculated and humiliated, but my cock was hard. I was now a total cuckold. No more fantasies for me. After that, Dave gave me a few more cuckold rules and then sent me home alone. Kay spent the night with Dave and I went home and played with my small cock. I hoped that Kay would call me, but she never did. I was beginning my cuckold life.

========================

To be continued.

Part 4:
My wife Kay and I are now enjoying a cuckold lifestyle. Last night was so exciting for me because it was the first time that Dave fucked Kay in our own home.

As I was lying in bed alone, I listened to the sound of hot sex coming from the master bedroom. My sweet Asian wife was being fucked hard by Dave in the next room. Kay's gentle moans were occasionally interrupted by Dave's louder grunts as he pounded his huge cock into my wife. I rubbed my small cock and tried to imagine the sight of Dave's massive tool sliding in and out of my wife's pussy while she moaned in ecstasy. I wanted to be in the room so I could watch, but I had to follow the cuckold rules that Dave gave me. They fucked for over an hour and then I listened as Dave finally came in my wife. I jerked my cock and thought about the big load of thick white cum that Dave had just put inside my wife.

The bedroom was quiet for a few minutes and I imagined that Dave and Kay were asleep in each other's arms. But then I heard Dave call my name and tell me to enter "their" bedroom. I anxiously jumped up and meekly knocked on the door. He told me to enter. Dave and Kay were laying in bed, still naked and in each other's arms. Dave had his muscular arm around my wife's shoulder and Kay was rubbing Dave's muscular chest. I was also naked, as I stood at the foot of their bed. They both laughed and I realized that they were looking down at my little cock. Dave's soft cock was about twice the size of my hard cock. Kay giggled and reached down to hold Dave's big cock in her hand as if to show me her new toy. Kay just smiled and held Dave's big cock up for me to see. Then Dave said, "Well cuck, now I see why Kay needed a real man." And they both laughed again.

Kay looked so hot and sexy as she lay there stroking Dave's cock. The nipples on her firm round tits were still hard. And her long silky black hair swept over her shoulders to frame them. Kay's legs were slightly open ******** her beautiful black bush. I could see that her moist pussy still had Dave's white cum in it. I hoped so much that Dave would make me do some cleanup. At that point I wanted to get between Kay's legs and lick her clean. Like a good cuckold, I wanted to enjoy the sweet taste of her pussy and Dave's load.

Dave knew that I wanted a creampie, but instead he had different plans for me. As a new cuckold, Dave decided to train me and teach me about humiliation and discipline. I had not yet earned the privilege of eating my wife's creampie. So instead of enjoying my wife's sweet pussy, Dave directed me to kneel on the floor next to him. Dave sat on the edge of the bed and his massive cock was inches from my face. He made me thank him for fucking my wife. I obeyed. "Thank you for fucking my wife". He then made me admit that I wasn't a real man and could never please a woman. Again, I obeyed. Kay kneeled on the bed with her arms around Dave's thick chest as she enjoyed the show. She was obviously turned on my Dave's treatment of her weaker husband. Kay was getting horny at the sight of Dave's dominance over her weak husband. So, Dave dismissed me and then he fucked Kay three more times as I listened from the next room.
Maybe next time Dave will let me watch or cleanup.

Both Kay and I are very happy with our new cuckold lifestyle. She is having the best sex of her life and she is loved and admired by two men. I am living my fantasy as a submissive cuckold husband. I serve both Kay and Dave.

=============================================

Part 5.
Last night, our cuckold relationship was taken up a notch to another level.

For the past few weeks, my wife's lover, Dave had only permitted me to listen from outside the bedroom while he fucked my wife. Each night I would listen to my wife's moans and Dave's grunts as he slammed his massive tool into my wife's tight Asian pussy. And although I enjoyed listening to my wife getting fucked by a real man, I wanted to be in the same room. Every night, I dreamed of watching Dave's 8 inch cock pounding my wife's tight pussy. I pictured the sight of Kay's sexy body sliding up and down on Dave's big dick. Her firm round tits bouncing up and down as she rode her lover and moaned in ecstasy. I knew that Dave was barebacking her and I envisioned the awesome site of Dave shooting a massive load of thick white cum into my wife. Then in my fantasy, I would be told to perform cleanup! But until last night, I was only permitted to listen. However last night was different.

After Dave and Kay finished the dinner I had prepared for them, they retired to the bedroom for an evening of hot sex while I did the dishes. After I finished the dishes, I went up to the guest bedroom to enjoy the sound of Dave fucking my wife. I stripped down and lay in bed naked. As I stroked my small cock, I heard the familiar slurping sound that Kay makes while sucking on Dave's cock. I loved the sound of Kay sucking his cock. Then I was surprised to hear Dave call for me.

"Hey cuck, come in here". I jumped out of bed and meekly knocked on their door. As I entered, I took in the sight of my wife still sucking Dave's cock as he lay on his back. Kay didn't stop servicing his cock and never even acknowledged me. Dave smiled at me and pointed to a familiar spot on the floor at the foot of the bed. I obediently knelt on the floor and watched my wife suck Dave's cock so intently. Kay was running her tongue along the long shaft, from his balls up to the cock head and Dave would sigh whenever her tongue reached the tip of his shaft. Then Kay opened her lips and took his cock into her mouth. Her lips tightened around his shaft as she worked her head up and down. I had never seen Kay perform oral sex like this. She really loves his cock and it made me realize that my little 4.5 inch penis would never again be able to satisfy her. My eyes were fixed on Kay giving her lover a fantastic blowjob, when Dave spoke to me.

"Hey cuck, your wife is very good at sucking cock." I nodded my head as he smiled down at me. Dave gently lifted Kay's pretty face off his cock and gave her a passionate kiss. Kay continued to stroke his hard cock while they kissed. Kay was really enjoying sex with Dave and it made my own cock rock hard. Then Dave asked me, "How do you like seeing your wife suck another man's cock?" I could only meekly nod at the question. Now, Kay was also smiling at me. The humiliation of kneeling before Dave as he had sex with my and mocked me was exciting and my cock grew even harder.

Dave continued, "I want you to come up here and prepare your wife for me." Kay was now on her back next to Dave, spreading her sexy legs so I could clearly see her beautiful pussy. Without hesitation I eased myself onto the bed in between Kay's legs and I began licking and kissing her beautiful pussy. My tongue plunged in and out of her bush as I prepared the pussy for Dave. I licked her pussy lips and enjoyed the sweet taste of my wife knowing that Dave's thick cock would soon be fucking her. After a few minutes, at Dave's direction, I stopped and returned to my position at the foot of the bed. Dave and Kay kissed again while she continued to stroke his hard tool.

Dave mounted my wife and began to fuck her hard. From the foot of the bed, I had a good view of Dave's long shaft as he penetrated Kay's pussy. She moaned as he entered her and the massive tool began to slide in and out of her. From my view, I could seen Dave's huge balls swinging back and forth as he fucked her. She took his entire cock and moaned in ecstasy with each stroke. The muscles in Dave's back and legs strained as he pounded my wife harder. Kay's legs were now raised up and wrapped around Dave's ass giving me a wonderful view of her pussy. Her moans were soon drowned out by the sound of Dave cumming. When Dave came, he pumped his cock faster as he milked every drop of cum out of his tool and into Kay. After cumming, Dave remained on top of Kay and they passionately kissed. I could see his thick white cum mixed with Kay's juices dripping out of her pussy and around his cock. Dave and Kay kissed and whispered in each other's ears for a few minutes. I almost thought they forgot I was in the room.

As I knelt on the floor, I waited for Dave's permission to perform cleanup on both of them. I really wanted to enjoy a creampie and even clean Dave's cock if that was requested. I felt like a puppy waiting for a bone from his owner. So when Dave turned over to look at me I felt the anticipation. I was ready to bury my face in Kay's pussy and clean up all their juices. But unfortunately, that was not part of Dave's plan for me that night. Dave told me that if I continued to be a good cuckold, one day he would let me perform cleanup, but not yet.

He dismissed me and I returned to my bed in the next room. After watching Dave fuck my wife, I jerked off my small cock and fell asleep.

I am looking forward to the night when Dave allows me to perform cleanup. In the meantime, I will be a loyal and submissive cuckold to both Dave and Kay.

=======================

To be continued.

WOW very hot story can't wait for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread