My Asian slut wife.

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
I guess my Asian wife is a “party wife”. I know she’s definitely a slut. She constantly dresses very slutty. 3 guys have fucked her so far and she’s looking for more, plus wants a guy to fuck her on a regular basis, PLUS wants to try a creampie gangbang with at least 5 guys (seriously). She loves to give blowjobs... she’s given probably 100 different guys blowjobs since I married her, just random guys she meets.

4309431E-068B-4611-A661-9927DDEB0BB5.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, dantelovemilf, peterrichter and 5 others
Very sexy

Reactions: Iron Lee
Iron Lee said:
I guess my Asian wife is a “party wife”. I know she’s definitely a slut. She constantly dresses very slutty. 3 guys have fucked her so far and she’s looking for more, plus wants a guy to fuck her on a regular basis, PLUS wants to try a creampie gangbang with at least 5 guys (seriously). She loves to give blowjobs... she’s given probably 100 different guys blowjobs since I married her, just random guys she meets.

yum

Reactions: Iron Lee
Living the dream. Show us more please.

Iron Lee said:

Sexy asian parte wife