• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 20 y.o. old GF slut

• Thread starterclixie444
  • Start date

clixie444

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2010
Her name is Catherine and she most loves cock deep in her pussy from behind as a dirty *****, she scream like that when she is screwd. Please tell me what would you do with her and show me your cock on her photos.

Well, I'm chaste, but I'd give that ass a good licking while fucking her pussy with a huge black dildo. Then I'd put that dildo in her ass, waiting for a black bull to come in and take her.

Fantastic body, and she enjoys my favorite position. I hope I get time to come back and see how good my cock looks against her :)

wow shes realy hot nice long legs and a cracking ass truly one of my favorits on here,where you from would love to watch her get banged by big boys

As I said - a lovely girl. I love the fantasy of having a sexy 20-year-old that wants to serve the cock of an (in this case) much older man.

Enjoy my attached view of her showing how soft and springy her young flesh feels against me.

Attachments

• Clixie01.JPG
    Clixie01.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 100

Users who are viewing this thread