• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Muslim Housewives

• Thread starterramonx
  • Start date
for real desi sex. DM me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and leonm
mega-4 017.jpg fuck pakistani mast kuri

mega-4 017.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, toolman2c, joost and 3 others
who fucking cares

fuck those people. Deport all those assholes out of the USA

Malaysian Slutwife available for Bulls in Dubai.
my wife is hot and slutty. I have organised and watched her enjoying getting fucked by strangers on several occasions.

I am now looking for her to take the next step of going alone to meet strangers to fuck and want to organise some well hung Bulls in Dubai. I will deliver her to the apartment or hotel room and then pick up afterwards. I will then take her for dinner and she can tell me everything that happened whilst having fresh cum dribbling from swollen pussy.

• Love
Reactions: funluvinguy, toolman2c, MalaysianCouple and 5 others
how can you be contacted ?

Have now turned on messaging

Reactions: toolman2c, MalaysianCouple and john master
paki wannabe cuckold here, I mentioned my fantasies to my mrs but she point blank refused n got pissed off she's a hijabi pious women but id love 2 see her get pounded by multiple fat cocks

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Momosquare, blazing asian and 3 others
I am absolutely fascinated by Muslim couples where the husband wants his wife to become a slut for his friends (or strangers). My wife has been fucking other men for many years with my encouragement.

Reactions: MalaysianCouple and makess
Hi,

I can absolutely assure you that they exist. Me and my wife's relationship is proof! There is certainly an allure and humiliation associated with my wife being taken by a non-Muslim or 'kaffir' as we call them. It is a rush which I thrive upon and my wife is enjoying it very much so far. (We have only recently started this lifestyle)

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 4 others
It happens, but it is very, very low key.

Reactions: toolman2c and makess
hi
GBG1rl said:
Malaysian Slutwife available for Bulls in Dubai.
my wife is hot and slutty. I have organised and watched her enjoying getting fucked by strangers on several occasions.

I am now looking for her to take the next step of going alone to meet strangers to fuck and want to organise some well hung Bulls in Dubai. I will deliver her to the apartment or hotel room and then pick up afterwards. I will then take her for dinner and she can tell me everything that happened whilst having fresh cum dribbling from swollen pussy.
hi am a cuckold husband..ibwould love to talk wid u more about this..message me..wld be waiting for ur message

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and kinkyexpat
we are cp
Pakistani_EL said:
Hi,

I can absolutely assure you that they exist. Me and my wife's relationship is proof! There is certainly an allure and humiliation associated with my wife being taken by a non-Muslim or 'kaffir' as we call them. It is a rush which I thrive upon and my wife is enjoying it very much so far. (We have only recently started this lifestyle)
we r couple here from..would love to talk with you more about dis..message me

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and kinkyexpat
hi am f
pakiwife1 said:
paki wannabe cuckold here, I mentioned my fantasies to my mrs but she point blank refused n got pissed off she's a hijabi pious women but id love 2 see her get pounded by multiple fat cocks
hi am from pakistan..wld love to talk wid u

Reactions: toolman2c
hi
gizlilikicin said:
Hi ,we are a muslim couple from Turkey. I post my wife's full nude photos to several forums including this one. I want to be cuckolded but have not had the luck yet
.. can i be ur bull

aylaali said:
we are cp

we r couple here from..would love to talk with you more about dis..message me
how about chat...

yes... your id

ramonx said:
just out of curiosity, not trying to offend any person her:

Anyone ever cucked a arab or muslim hubby... ever slept with any Muslim women , specially in the uK where we have such a large pakistani community. experiences with details would be welcomed..
I love muslim and hindu hot wives.

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr and toolman2c
noreenandnaz said:
i'm a muslim wife. i've been having sex with other men for about a year now.

i don't think it's that rare. just not talked about openly.
Does your husband know? Would you fuck a dark skinned Hindu?

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr and toolman2c