Muslim couple

• Thread startermuslimcouple
  • Start date
we're a muslim couple and can attest to the fact there exists at least one other muslim couple who have these fantasies and have realised them - us!

i always find it ironic when i find bigotry from people who probably think of themselves as open minded. some of the posters in this thread aren't likely to be getting any muslim pussy any time soon. they should consider themselves lucky they get any pussy at all.

Reactions: Indianstag, Enigma632, slinger137 and 2 others
noreenandnaz said:
we're a muslim couple and can attest to the fact there exists at least one other muslim couple who have these fantasies and have realised them - us!

i always find it ironic when i find bigotry from people who probably think of themselves as open minded. some of the posters in this thread aren't likely to be getting any muslim pussy any time soon. they should consider themselves lucky they get any pussy at all.
well said

noreenandnaz said:

sums it up well. a good amount here gets no sex with another person even.

Reactions: okay
muslimcouple said:
Hi everyone. We are a religious Muslim couple of Pakistani background looking to get into the cuckold lifestyle. Wife is 30 and wears hijab. Husband 34 with beard. Looking for black or white guys to service wife. Based in London.

So if youre a decent DISCREET person who has always had this fantasy please get in touch.
I am so happy for you both. My wife is a Christian Sunday school teacher and we go to the sex club where she sucks all the cocks she wants to and fucks all the guys she wants to and there is no problem with conflict with her religion because she is not cheating on me, I love to see her do it and often lick the cum out of her pussy. Good luck and I hope she finds the cock or cocks that she needs. I suggest that you hold her in your arms the first few times she gets fucked, she will know you approve of it and you will love seeing the guy's cock fucking her mouth and pussy. Here in Mexico, if you go to a house of prostitutes, you will find religious candles in the rooms with the Virgin Mary. I remember my wife getting fucked by her first BBC and saying, " Oh my God " ! If we were fucking each others wives, think of how much love there would be in the world. If you ever come to Mexico, it would be an honor to suck your wife's pussy while someone else is fucking her. Two guys are better than one.

indicuck said:
a muslim cpl has posted something here which they felt at heart, their fantacy or dark desires and the guys here scared them so much that they vanished from posting in forum :))
the muslim guys who all have replied that they are ready shows that they want to take the chance of fucking the wife on the pretext that they are muslims too. its so awkward i feel.
if some one says he is hindu or catholic or budhist or jew it would not have attracted so much of discussion on the point of religioin.
well, im not critizing anyone here. saying what i felt.
lets make that muslimcouple come back to forum and express their feelings, lets accept t hem for thier dareness

Welcome !
My wife is a Christian Sunday school teacher and we go to the sex club where she sucks all the cocks she wants to and fucks all the guys she wants to and there is no problem with conflict with her religion because she is not cheating on me, I love to see her do it and often lick the cum out of her pussy. Good luck and I hope she finds the cock or cocks that she needs. I suggest that you hold her in your arms the first few times she gets fucked, she will know you approve of it and you will love seeing the guy's cock fucking her mouth and pussy. Here in Mexico, if you go to a house of prostitutes, you will find religious candles in the rooms with the Virgin Mary. I remember my wife getting fucked by her first BBC and saying, " Oh my God " !

FawazAli said:
Not only the woman but the man also has to face the same punishment
Wow! My wife is a Christian Sunday school teacher and we go to the sex club where she sucks all the cocks she wants to and fucks all the guys she wants to and there is no problem with conflict with her religion because she is not cheating on me, I love to see her do it and often lick the cum out of her pussy. Good luck and I hope she finds the cock or cocks that she needs. Here in Mexico, if you go to a house of prostitutes, you will find religious candles in the rooms with the Virgin Mary. I remember my wife getting fucked by her first BBC and saying, " Oh my God " !