• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

motel videographer joins twosome, becoming 10some!

• Thread starterIrishheat
  • Start date

Irishheat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2014
Sonoma County California
Was asked by BBC 27 yo and 23 yo white girlfriend to do videos of them as I love to be the voyeur and have done some amateur work for cpls in past. This time I met them for drinks at a bar in SF and we got a room for the night. The guy had his friends come in to help and soon I was filming great footage of long cocks into her every hole and her being facialized and hearing her screams of passion. Well...then it got hot. Hotel desk clerk comes up and says neighbors complaining. We invited the complainers over and they got into the scene too. What a great night....

So am looking for other single ladies, cpls, anyone who wants a guy that can do editing in cam and come out with footage that will go only to you (my pay is doing it and can keep or not keep some for my own enjoyment). I am not into anything but real passion only found in amateur REAL sex.

Please leave a note if interested and how to contact.
Enjoy ..live well and be safe and have fun!

Irishheat

Attachments

• Photo on 7-5-14 at 2.41 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 7-5-14 at 2.41 PM #3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread