• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most weird/far-out place your partner has ever done it?

• Thread starterjrodriguez
  • Start date

jrodriguez

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2011
Hey, just wondering, what is the weirdest place your partner has confessed to doing it in? Feel free to add some background and stuff if you'd like!

Not too weird, but in the office bent over a windowsill during a thunderstorm and in the bed of a pick-up truck in a work parking lot.

My most audacious horning.

jrodriguez said:
Hey, just wondering, what is the weirdest place your partner has confessed to doing it in? Feel free to add some background and stuff if you'd like!

I know you are familiar with the term ‘Horning’ and its association with cuckolding a husband when he is ******* that his wife is cheating on him with a lover. It comes from the classical idea that, just like a dumb beast is often ******* of the horns on its head, so a cuckold husband is ******* of his wife’s adulterous behavior, so he is said to be wearing his cuckold horns. Tradition has it that in some parts of Europe when a child was born to a couple where it was obvious the husband had not fathered the child he was paraded through the town/village with a set of Horns adorning his head thus announcing to all his horned cuckold status and ensuring all other women would be aware of his inability to satisfy a woman in the bedroom. So it was that when a wife had another man she ‘horned’ her husband, it was all the more ‘a horning’ when others were aware of the cuckolding and yet the husband was ignorant of his sorry state.

Some say the term ‘Horny’ comes from the idea of a woman becoming so eager for sex she was ready to ‘HORN’ her husband because she needed ‘it’ so much and didn’t care if she made her husband a cuckold and hence the idea of a ‘horny’ housewife. So a woman in the mood to Horn her husband became a woman in a horny mood to a horny woman!

In this case my most ‘inauspicious horning’ took place some 6 weeks to 2 months before I was to discover the same man between my wife’s legs and be left in no doubt of my cuckold status. I feel in some ways the fact there were 6 people present in the car that night and I was the only one who wasn’t aware that another man was riding my wife just adds to my shame and the audacity with how he horned me. My lingering ignorance, while goodness knows how many others knew of my being this horned cuckold, only made my hurt all the worse when much later I came to learn of my disgrace from the only other female present that night. The ignominy being all the worse for later looking at friends and colleagues and wondering how many saw your horns and for how long did they laughed at you behind your back.

The Tale.
A group of us had been to the bar with most drinking heavily, due to having my car I had only had a few beers so at closing time 3 guys, my wife and one of her best friends all piled into my car for the drive back to her friend’s apartment. I was surprised that instead of sitting up front with me my wife got into the back with the 3 guys. When I said this to her she answered ‘Mary is a lot bigger than me, think of the poor guys having to nurse her on the drive back’. It made sense, but I could see Mary wasn’t too happy with my wife’s implied criticism! I couldn’t disagree, my wife was 5’ 2” and around 110 pounds whereas Mary was 5’ 9” and some 190 pounds. So with Dawn, my wife, perched on the knee of the guy directly behind me and beside the other two guys in the back, I headed off!

I had only been driving for a minute or two when my wife adjusted her seating on Gary’s lap and the atmosphere in the car seemed to change. With them sitting directly behind me I had no way to check exactly what was going on, but I could see the look of surprise on Mary’s face and on one of the guys, I could see in my rearview mirror. I knew my wife wasn’t wearing panties tonight as was usual for her, so I suspected that Gary may well have slipped his hand up my wife’ short skirt and was feeling her up as I drove. The idea of him being so arrogant, doing this with me in the car and all the others knowing he was feeling my wife up and maybe even fingering her pussy, just inches behind me, really hurt so much but it was a few years later before I was to learn just what Gary had done to my wife that night and what my wife allowed. It wasn’t Gary’s hand that I should have been worrying about, he’d slipped his cock out of his pants and positioned my wife so he was able to enter it into her pussy. I was driving them with his cock buried in my wife’s cunt. All three of the others knew he was riding my wife just inches away from me and I was being HORNED in the most audacious manner as I drove us all back from the bar.

Even all these years later, the shame I feel when this memory comes to mind and I wonder who all learned of it from those present in the car makes me blush and ask myself how my wife and Gary could have treated me with such open contempt to cuckold me in such a public manner so close to my person. More than anything how my wife, a woman who was supposed to love and cherish me could allow me to be so publicly ridiculed! My shame encompasses my own naivety at assuming that Gary was merely feeling my wife up - in my own defense, the absurdity that I could be horned in this way just never occurred as a possibility. Maybe such a public scorning might have occurred to me later, after I was to learn I had been a cuckold all through the marriage - but that night in my ignorance, the idea that my wife would allow another man to fuck her inches away from me was such an anathema to me that I had never contemplated such an ignominious horning for an instant.

Shortly after getting to Mary’s apartment and the arrival some other 5 or 6 additional guys we all ended up playing strip poker. I was surprised that my wife took part and in front of me, maybe in some ways her being somewhat ***** and having cuckolded me as she had, left her feeling so ‘horny’ that her natural inclination to hide her sexually adventurous nature from me was overcome with the elation of being naked in front of 10 or 11 men, even if one of them was her own husband. I was further shocked at her apparent alacrity in taking all her clothes off in front of so many men and her lack of modesty in sitting with her legs wide enough apart so any interested male could see her open pussy lips. Even then when I looked up between her open legs at her, I had no idea when I glanced at that gaping, wet cunt, she’d only minutes before had a man’s cock inside it, though it’s open wet nature left me believing Gary had definitely fingered it on the drive.

In hindsight the strip poker immodesty was minimal compared to the boldness she’d shown in horning me with such disregard on the drive back from the bar, maybe it was the unrequited sexual arousal of fucking another man inches from her husband without either of them cumming which fueled her sluttiness and moral abandonment in front of a husband who believed his wife was if anything, frigid but she never again played strip poker in public with me present. I have no idea how many times she had previously horned me or how many times she did again before, a short time later, she was to lose the image of a ‘virginal wife’ forever when I walked into our bedroom and discovered Gary between her legs.

Great stories guys -thanks for sharing

becontree2001uk said:
Great stories guys -thanks for sharing

I agree, but lets keep them coming!

Users who are viewing this thread