• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

more fun

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date

wench

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2006
:p Hi here are a couple of pics of wench having car fun. We met our friend for a few drinks on a couple of occasions last year, each time W wore low cut or seethrough tops and tight dresses, she took particular pleasure in preparing herself for him, shaving her pussy ready. Each time we met in a bar, W wore a long top, but once we found sheltered corners she gradually opened her top so he could see what she was wearing. I enjoyed leaving them alone and going to the mens room knowing what would be happeing.
Later W left for the toilet and returned with her thong in her hand which she discreetly gave to me as she sat next to N, It was my cue to get some more drinks in, when I returned it was obvious N had fingered Wench as she was very flushed and told me as much.
Once we left, W and N when into the back of the car, whilst I was told to drive. I could her W undoing N`s zipper and the sighs as she went down on him. by the time we reached a layby and I was able to look in the back, N`s cock was hard and shiny from the sucking and W`s pussy was engorged. As the pics show N fucked her over the car. When he had finished W blew me as a reward. The second occasion was wilder. More details if you are interested later. Hope this was interesting. Anybody with similar tales is welcome to contact me and IO will exchange more stories of our adventures

Attachments

• Mail0053.JPG
    Mail0053.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Mail00523.JPG
    Mail00523.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Mail0048.JPG
    Mail0048.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,563
  • Mail0003.JPG
    Mail0003.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,161
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,769
Nice Pics

If You Ever What To Have Some Fun In California Give A Messege I Love To Meet You Both I Can Be A Gentlemanor A Nasty Latin Master....

Give us more

Wow I'd love to tend to her ... did I hear a California vacation ??? You got us lining up over here .

Users who are viewing this thread