• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mommy Time Bomb...

• Thread starterTrueMasochist
  • Start date
T

TrueMasochist

I was reading all the threads recently here and other places about babies being born... mommies being pregnant... and I got to realizing... Even though I'm only 23... time is ticking... I want to be a mommy by the time I turn 25...

*pouts* I'm jealous... I think a little girl with curly hair, eyes like mine, a skin tone the mix of her father and I with cupid pouty lips like mine would be absolutely adorable... Being as I am already so pale with natural jet black hair (Anglo-Saxon, Nordic, and Native American in one!)... I think that the baby would be absolutely amazing and stunning...

Boy or girl... makes no difference...
I... want... a... baby!

Cari (in Denver)

Attachments

• CariKiora.jpg
    CariKiora.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 431
At age 23 time is not ticking. If you were 39 then time would be ticking. You obviously do not know what a responsiblity a child would mean in your life. I don't give a damn whether it is white, black or blue. If you do this then trust me you will give this post another thought one day in the future. IR sex is fine if two people want to do that but having a child is another ballgame. a ballgame that I bet you are not ready for at all. A baby is cute, of course, but that cuteness will last just long enough before the first poop and feeding then all else that follows. Trust me your are not ready. It is the biggest responsiblity that you will ever take on in your life. A lifetime is much longer than 15 minutes of cum!

Not all of us want to wait until we are 30 or 40 to have kids... Some of us want kids while we are still young so we are able to do much more with them... Plus you don't know my family history to say whether or not that time bomb is ticking... I do.

Add in the fact that I'm college educated, have an extremely stable and well paying job, and KNOW the responsibilities that a child will add. Financially, mentally, and emotionally, I'm at the stage that I am ready and able to be a parent to a child. I KNOW that I am ready for a child if/when I get pregnant... Which is a lot more than most people can say.

Users who are viewing this thread