Mom, the BBC slut

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date

fredanddaisy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2023
This story starts in the early 1950's when things were more stringent. I was a teen age white musician that was playing in a Black jazz band. A priest had made me into his cock sucker when I was 12 and sucking Black cocks was a bonus of being in the group. One afternoon, we were rehearsing in my basement
and my mother came down stairs and caught me sucking one of my band buddies,

She was a very conservative and religious person and when she saw what I was doing, just stopped and waited until I was finished, She later said at first she was freaked out but was aroused by watching me. She was a widow and had not dated since my dad passed away and she was surprised to find herself sexually aroused watching me. We had a conversation about how I began sucking cocks and the priest that got me started. We talked about how taboo it was and taht is was dangerous for a Black person to have sex with a White person. The more we talked, the more curious she became and one of the other band members said jokingly that she should try it herself. Much to our surprise she said, "There is no time like now, let's do!

The trumpet player said he would like to be the first one and brought over his chair and asked my my mom to sit down, He unzipped his fly and took out his cock and said, "Your son has sucked this many times, I hope you enjoy yourself". Then my mom took his semi limp cock in her hand and looked at me and said,"What to I do? " and I said I will show you if you like or just tell you.With that she was rubbing his cock and it was getting hard and she moved her head and pulled his foreskin back and the knob of his cock was smooth as silk and shiny, She instinctively put her tongue out and licked the head of his cock and then opened her mouth and pushed his cock into her mouth. She swallowed and then pushed more of his cock into her mouth until it touched her throat and she gagged little bit and then started ot suck on his cock. Her head bobbed up and down and my friend moaned with pleasure which made her suck even harded.

I said,"Mom, you are doing great, when he cums in your mouth, swallow it,you will like it" She kept on sucking and my friend kept on moaning and then he tensed up and shot his wad in my Mom's mouth and she swirled it around in he mouth and swallowed it. She said, "What do I do now?" and the drummer said he would like her to suck his cock and took his position and took out his cock and my Mom went to work on his cock like a professional. Afer he came in her mouth and she swallowed his load. She surprised us by saying she wanted to be fucked , so the Sax player went pstairs with her and fucked her.

When they came back down stairs, she said, "Life will never be the same,!" and that was the truest thing she ever said,

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful