• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moaning Audio of a Cheating *****

LittleTeaCup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2023
Wanted to share a little auido tape I recorded of a girl that I got with, whom I still fuck to this day. She is originally from France and came over to Canada for her studies. She was planning to remain faithful to her bf, but then she ran into me. It took the ***** three days to change her mind. When we came to my place after coffee, my cock couldn’t even fit half way in her, her pussy was so tight. Her bf was definitely not treating her right, so I helped him out A little bit. She constantly came over to my place after that. For “studying“. Only thing she was stuyding was my pillows when her face was in it and the floor when she was bent over the table. I took it slow with her the first time, when the audio was taken, and that is also the time she realized just how tight she was with a real man, but after that the slow start I made sure she looked destroyed every time she came to see me. I would feel her up, and then dick her down every time without fail. She would leave looking like she got gang banged.

*Sigh* A story as old as time, but it makes me wonder,
who else will come my way?

Attachments

• AX MS.m4a
    15.5 MB · Views: 213

Users who are viewing this thread