• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mindi and Marcus - 1st Time listening Only

• Thread starterEngagedCuck
  • Start date
E

EngagedCuck

Saturday night was the first time I was asked to leave the bedroom so that MIndi and her black lover could be alone. It was so new to us and an extreme turn on for me that I never expected. What made that night so hot was the fact I could hear somethings very clearly and others were a mystery

Marcus was visiting for his second time with Mindi and I. He is an older 40s gentleman who was recommended to us by another couple. We had a three-way on his first visit and a very frank discussion with him that same night about our experiences and fantasies. He was a gentleman in every way but had an air of authority and assertiveness the he wore well on his 6' athletic frame. On his first visit Mindi loved trying out his 8" thick cock. Mindi and Marcus traded emails a few times before this meeting so maybe they planned to have me leave them alone.

When Marcus arrived we drank a bit of wine to relax while Marcus with confidence and ease guided Mindi to our master bed and they quickly started to kiss and fondle each other. I watched from the chair while sipping my wine. I wanted to stroke my hard 4" cock but thought it better to wait or I may cum before they even start playing.

It was obvious Mindi was extremely horny as she took off her own cloths very quickly. She was naked in Marcus's arms as she fumbled with his pants zipper and shirt. Freeing his hard cock it sprang out big a beautiful Mindi let out and audible "cooh"

"Your Hot tonight Mindi...yea" breathed Marcus Then he kissed her deep and murmured something to Mindi.

"Andy we want to be alone tonight. Ok honey?" Mindi said in her demure little voice.

My body language and facial expression told her I did not like the idea. We had always played together since way last year when we were swinging and ever since we started meeting men for her.

"Andy, remember our discussion last week about trying new things...." she added.

"I'll take good care of her Andy" Marcus said in a deep quiet voice. "Why don't you listen at the door?"

"Ok" I said "but you need to tell me about it later like we discussed"

"Ok Mindi" I said louder as she hadn't responded. Her eyes were glazed over almost in a trance as Marcus held her head to his hard chest and stroked her hair, his hard cock in her small hand and a big drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip.

"ok" she responded without loosing her gaze.

I took my wine a few pillows and left them. I parked myself on the other side of the door trying to be as quiet as possible so as to not interrupt them as they played. For the first 20 minutes I could only make out heavy sighs, and murmurs with an occasional sound of slurping though it was hard to make out just what was happening.

Then I clearly heard Marcus say. "kneel on this pillow" then silence for over a minute.

My cock was hard and I was now fondling my tinny balls and stroking my cock imagining what was obviously next. Another minute passed with no audible sound when suddenly I hear....Mindi gagging and choking

"auckkk, ,auckk, spilllfff...aaaah, ummppph...Its too much" I hear her cry

Then in a very soothing tender voice I hear Marcus encouraging Mindi in her efforts.

"Let me fuck your face Mindi, your almost there, thats a good girl, take it all, mmm yea"

His voice was soothing and gentle but her gagging continued, he was obviously not letting her throat free from his insistent cock. My cute 24 year old fiancee Mindi was submitting in a way she never has to a strong assertive black man, Marcus. I knew she had submission fantasies, I guess Marcus was the right man to bring them out. I was mad with lust for her as I listen to Marcus use her for his pleasure in a way I never could or would.

"That's it ...hold it all in as long as you can, you did great, your so hot" Marcus continued. "Thats it tickle my balls"

"auukkmmmpph" over and over as I heard Mindi struggling to swallow.

"Lay up on the bed on your back Mindi, draped your head over the edge" Marcus ordered. "Let me in honey, relax...thats it...oh yea, oh yea...thats so fuckin good" he grunted

Then a mixture of humiliation, lust and jealousy waved over me as I finally heard the bed creaking in a rhythmic cycle like he was...

"Oh God he's fucking her throat" I thought! My imagination went wild as did my own masturbation. I just had to jerk off I couldn't resist hearing this.

The creaking continued in steady cadence for about another minute interrupted by Mindi's own gagging every so often. Marcus never slowed...then I heard...

"Oh Fuck yea!....oh yea oh yea oh yea....TAKE IT SLUT!" Marcus bellowed I could hear him cumming and knew he had just face fucked my Mindi while I was relegated to only listen and jerk off enthusiastically. . The sounds from the room ceased for a long time so I cleaned myself up. I must have dozed off on the couch as I woke up in the morning.

I peaked into the bedroom. Mindi blissfully sleeping in Marcus's arms her head on his lower chest near his soft flaccid cock, her hands gently cupping his huge ebony balls. Marcus held Mindi's small cute ass in one of his big hands his middle finger still up in her ass hole as to prevent her tinny frame from drifting far from him in their sleep.

I retreated and made a light breakfast for everyone. Marcus and Mindi emerged a few minutes later commenting on the smell of coffee waking them. Marcus was very polite and we briefly all said we had a good time but not much was said about last night. Marcus really had to leave quick.

Marcus was in the shower when I asked." Are you ok Mindi?"

"Yes of course Andy" she answered quietly "Remember what we discussed...I'll tell you about it tonight, just the two of us like we agreed" she added as she worked on her breakfast.

We eat in silence until Marcus dashed out stopping long enough to give Mindi a great kiss and shook my hand.

"Don't forget to talk to Andy" Marcus shouted as he went through the door.

Then Mindi went to take a shower. I followed a few minutes later after cleaning up the dishes. As I entered the bedroom I was greeted by the pungent odor of sex. I had not noticed it when I peeked in but now it was bold and filled the room. The now empty master bed had a huge wet spot on my side of the bed. I kept going so I could join Mindi in the shower.

In the shower Mindi was playfully and affectionate with me. We cleaned each other, kissed passionately and cuddled. Mindi was tender when I soaped her bare pussy and ass area I guess she was sore...!

It was tough going about the rest of Sunday not knowing what had happened in our bedroom. It was all I could think about. Finally that night we slid into bed together naked. Our time, only us.

I laid back with my legs open and loose, my hands over my head. Mindi sat next to me reclined. She gently took my soft cock in her small hand, teasing me ever so gently like she knows I like.

"Andy you've been so great with this whole thing since Joan and Bob suggested it. I mean your so supportive and understanding. I love you so much." Mindi murmured with her sweet voice. "Marcus was fantastic, I guess you figured out I submitted totally to him. I just couldn't bring myself to let go with you there. I hope you understand?"

"Its ok honey I understand. but I was worried" I responded.

As we had agreed in earlier discussion Mindi then began to tell me what had happened that night. She never actually stroked my hard cock. Just teased my balls and the tip of my dripping penis with her finger tips and finger nails. I was in blissful pleasure listening, my meager manhood in her hand. Mindi was taking me on a mind trip and I was captured in her charming fingers unable to move other then my insistent pelvic thrusts as as she brought me close to cumming numerous times.

"You know Marcus took my ass last night...." Mindi coohed waking me up from my trance. "Look" she turned her ass toward me. Her ass hole was red looking and slightly open. "He cam in there too" Mindi has never let me fuck her ass. I was now attempting to hump her fingers but Mindi only teased.

"Suck me please" I croaked

"Ut ut ut, remember what we agreed, when I tell you about my dates I will jerk you off only." She answered back firmly "Marcus made me his slut last night...you know that right?"

"I heard yes" I murmured. "And you did it willingly?"

"Wantonly is a better term, Andy" she said her tender teases continued. "Did you enjoy listening?

"um yes, but it was hard not seeing you" I said

"But you liked what you heard right?" Mindi asked "Like me being a slut for Marcus"

"yes...please let me cum..." I groaned. I was so close her teasing was torture, I was desperate.

"Soon honey......you know I think now might be the time to try what we discussed with Joan at the party..." My mind frantically tried to remember the discussion from back at the wife watching party......"About her husband and how attentive he was to her...hmmm and why?"

Mindi was now teasing my cock just so to bring me close to orgasm, tenderly teasing my balls, I was so close, she was murmuring softly now into my ear. "Please I need to cum..." I cried.

"Why is Bob so attentive to Joan's needs Andy? why hmmmm?" Mindi whispered.

"He's not allowed to penetrate Joan, he's cut off he's denied" I finally answered sweating and panting in need of release.

"Do you want that Andy? want to be denied............cut off?!" she asked in her sweetest softest voice.

I cam right then from her teasing. bucking in Mindi's fingertips I shot my cum straight out hot and sticky with the first glob landing right on my face.

"I thought so..." she said quietly in approval. "We start right now"

WOW! That is one hot story!

Very hot story. Would love to see a part 2.
I still have memories of listening at the bedroom door while my wife was busy with a very close friend.

Users who are viewing this thread