• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mike Vick- Dog Fighting

• Thread starterWhammer
  • Start date

Whammer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2006
I watched some news stories about Michael Vick, quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, and his being charged with running a dog fighting operation. A related story showed some actual dog fighting video from the Houston area. The thing I noticed was it was all niggers who were running these dogs fights.
What low life street scum these chimps are.

While it might be exciting watching a big black cock pounding into a white *****- the problem is it's attached to these stupid black men! What woman could stand to listen to their ebonics? Not to mention all the disease these animals must have!
Slavery was the beginning of the end for America. Not because slavery is evil- it's always gone on and still continues to this day. But because it brought all these filthy niggers over to America.

whammer you are a friggen racist

i dont condone dog or cock (the male chickens for people in here) fighting. it is far more rampant than anyone could understand, and is found in most every city in the country, and rural areas, by people of all races. just cause vick and the story showed blacks, dont mean that they are only ones involved in this, for they are not, although it is thought that blacks are more into these disgusting games than whites. as a black however, i dont know anyone involved in this, and i think it is sick.

as far as youre comments whammer, they arent worth anybody's time. if that is how you feel about blacks or anybody else, well you are the prime example why real racism continues to exist.

Wow, Whammer. How Enlightening

Kudos to you, Whammer. You managed to insult not only Black Men, but also women in general.

Huzzah to you for demonstrating a complete lack of awareness and sensitivity. Is that really how you feel? Or are you simply trying to get a rise out of people on here? Is this how you get your jollies - by posting inflamatory comments about black men on a site that is focused on interracial sex? If so, I hope you wind up enjoying what you have wrought. I'll think about that as I simultaneously feel pity for you.

i havent even read any responces at all but if you fight dogs I hope you DIE THE MOST FUCKED UP PAINFUL WAY ever. Its asshole like this douche bag that gives pitbulls bad names he should be wiped off the planet.

good responses...pit bulls are naturally fighters..how they were made...but i agree with poopoo..however..i think the same fate should go for racist bastards like whammer

He's not hurting. Just signed a new shoe deal with hushpuppies!

Vick is shit. His type is shit. Next question.

Dog fighting is repulsive as is cock fighting. I have owned dogs of breeds that are commonly used for fighting. NONE I repeat NONE of my dogs were mean or fighters. The dogs have to be taught this. It is not as natural as most people think. True some of the dogs have the instinct in them through breeding but most have to be taught to fight even with the breeding in them.
As far as a race issue there is none! Check the facts. Dog fighting has gone on for centuries and was mainly done by wealthy "white" aristocrates in Europe. Yes people with money not poor people! Because of the potential money to be made it has attracted poorer people looking for a way to get out of being poor. Of course the media is highlighting the poorer peoples involvement because the rich people have enough money to keep there names out of the media most of the time. As far as M. Vick is concerned throw him out of the NFL! He is not the example that I want my children to look up to.

Whammer said:
The thing I noticed was it was all niggers who were running these dogs fights.

While it might be exciting watching a big black cock pounding into a white *****- the problem is it's attached to these stupid black men! What woman could stand to listen to their ebonics? Not to mention all the disease these animals must have!
Slavery was the beginning of the end for America. Not because slavery is evil- it's always gone on and still continues to this day. But because it brought all these filthy niggers over to America.

ok, you know I understand everyone has a different opnion about things. But why the hate? now whammer, for example, if you hate black men so much, why are you here on this site? Can't you just say that dog fighting is a problem? its like saying all gays have aids. we know thats not the case, but if you take one article or one news report you make a total opnion? try to be little more open minded. I bet if you researched dog fighting and went back many many years, you will find that it crosses all skin colors.

try to temper your remarks... if you just hate black people, start a thread. then we can choose to ignore it. don't add 2 and 2 and get 17

Last edited by a moderator:
Whammer said:
I watched some news stories about Michael Vick, quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, and his being charged with running a dog fighting operation. A related story showed some actual dog fighting video from the Houston area. The thing I noticed was it was all niggers who were running these dogs fights.

This thread IS NOT about Michael Vick--nor is it about dog fighting.

What IT IS about... A racist who gets his kicks by making inflammatory, insulting posts about an entire race of people that he very likely knows NOTHING about. Proof? He has 123 posts to this site, all of them racist, argumentative, and ill-informed. Click on his name (Whammer) and look at them, and then come to your conclusions about what motivates this low-life.

People: NEVER attempt to engage in dialogue with someone who is obviously not interested in facts; but who wants to see if he can get a 'rise' out of you. Whammer is just such an 'animal,' himself.

Thats funny!

pimpology101 said:
He's not hurting. Just signed a new shoe deal with hushpuppies!

This is the first post you made that I saw and thought was funny. :flash:

RaunchyRandy said:
This thread IS NOT about Michael Vick--nor is it about dog fighting.

What IT IS about... A racist who gets his kicks by making inflammatory, insulting posts about an entire race of people that he very likely knows NOTHING about. Proof? He has 123 posts to this site, all of them racist, argumentative, and ill-informed. Click on his name (Whammer) and look at them, and then come to your conclusions about what motivates this low-life.

People: NEVER attempt to engage in dialogue with someone who is obviously not interested in facts; but who wants to see if he can get a 'rise' out of you. Whammer is just such an 'animal,' himself.
I agree with you Randy 100% all this is, is a racist post. Guys like this try and keep the hate a rolling. Fucked UP