Met a girl I really like but I'm self conscious

• Thread starterjaime_28m
  • Start date

jaime_28m

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
Dear Sandy who,

I've been told in the past by ex gfs rusty I'm small etc and its taking its toll because I met a girl I'm like and she wants to have sex with me but I keep stalling because I'm insecure. Any advice ?

jaime_28m said:
Dear Sandy who,

I've been told in the past by ex gfs rusty I'm small etc and its taking its toll because I met a girl I'm like and she wants to have sex with me but I keep stalling because I'm insecure. Any advice ?

Don't use your size or lack of it as a get out. Don't fall that big illusion. Confidence and ability to please the Lady counts for so much more.

I agree with cumbox! I think one the most intense set of orgasms I have ever had was with a lover who knew a way use his tongue that sent me into unconsciousness! I never cared how big is was, it never made a difference. Don't be shy about your size, just don't be shy about making sure she knows you want to rock her boat.

Thanks !!! It went really really well

I was nervous at first and she could tell right away but instead if being turned off it ended up just turning her more . We had crazy intense sex and the only reason I was insecure it's because my past two sexual experiences were building fire me

Well I'm back to square one , she has said rusty she likes me a lot but that I'm the smallest guy she has ever been with . Then out of curiosity I asked if she has had black bfs and she said yeah like three or four

Well don't get discouraged, there are lots of women looking for guys who can be great lovers and size doesn't matter to all of them. I do try to remind guys that when women have sex together, size really does not matter!

Yeh right ,it's the same always

jaime_28m said:
Yeh right ,it's the same always

Choices...First you could spend your time seeking out a girl who is not a size queen but such a girl may not have much of a high sex drive or you could resign yourself to a life of being a loyal cuck and not question your role in life.

If do really think that your penile size is to small to satisfy a woman learn and practise the other ways to give her a happy sex life. Turn what is regarded as foreplay into main play.Keep your thigh or elbow between her thighs as you are giving her kisses and cuddles,pressing against her clit. Use gentle movement with your fingers on the nerve cluster behind her clit (fingers clean and nails well cut). Use a warm,moist tongue on her pussy lips, clit and nipples.

If you are hoping for oral from her remember to keep your pubic hair very short so that she can find it and not just get a mouthful of hair.

Maybe, with your mindset you should decide that your marriage will involve you just providing a home, money and you will have to turn a blind eye to her straying in attempt to find a well endowed friend to help out, just make sure she is on good birth control while she is seeking.

One last point.... while it may be a novelty most women are not looking for a bloke who will leave them with a ripped pussy and a badly bruised cervix, such sex can be very painful and dangerous for the lady.

Pity that you and I do not live close so that I could give you lessons, advice and practical help with the lady.

I like her a lot despite her having a history of dating dudes much taller than me but she is the one that approached me .She is really sexual and I like that about her a lot .

My shaft is as big as a lighter and I spend time making sure she cums couple of times while I'm eating her out , she told me it's the best head shes ever had .

Heck, sorry. I thought that you was implying that it was your penis that was very small. It does seem that you are worried about the hight of your body and we all got it very wrong. Sorry, lets start again.

No , I think my penis is unusually small and she knows it

She keeps hanging out with her ex , whom she said was really big before . Told her it bothers me but she insist I trust her