• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Memory lane update

• Thread starterDiggerod
  • Start date

Diggerod

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2008
Back in May oe June, I wrote about our introduction into interracial sex. maybe I should say my wife's introduction to black cock.
The salesman and his supervisor have been the center of our trips to K.C., and have arranged several private parties.
They picked up on a submissive side to my wife, that I had never seen. My wife it seems loves to be manhandled by groups of black men. I was amazed the first time she let a black man walk her around in front of his buddies, with a clamp on one of her nipples. She let him pull and twist both nipples untill she had tears in her eyes, all the time telling him she was his to use as he saw fit.
I have seen her spread her legs and ask black men to use a belt or crop on her pussy, she tells them her nasty slut pussy needs to be punished, untill it is swollen and tight. When her pussy is red and swollen she ask for the biggest blackest cock, to take her with no mercy.
During these parties, things tend to get out of hand, and during one such party, I lost my ass cherry. Not that I didn't want it to happen,, It is just that I would have preferred to have some say in who I gave my virgin ass to.
The trips to the city became the focus of our sex life, untill one evening, our doorbell rang.
A black man of imposeing size, ask if he could come in.
His name is Ron, he told us he had been talking to A. from K.C..
He walked over to my wife and told her to open her blouse, without any hesitation she unbotten her blouse, and let it slid off her shoulders. He put her face in his hands and bent to kiss her. He rubbed her nipples with his dark fingers untill they stood fully erect, She reached for his zipper. He grabbed a nipple with his thumb and forefinger and pinched untill she was crying, he told her that he would tell her when he wanted her to touch him, just stand still and let me have my way with you.
He proceeded to feel her up and undress her, and inspect her like she was a prize cow. She was told to bend over and let him have a look at her asshole and pussy. He ran fingers in each, then had her clean his fingers when he was done.
He ask if she was ready to take his black cock? She just said yes sir.
He looked at me and smilled as I was playing with myself.
She was told to take his clothes off, and I saw the biggest meanest looking black cock, I looked like it was swollen and it had lumps all over the head, which was massive, the head was almost flat, not pointed like most. the shaft was abig around as a tall-boy, he told my wife that she would be sore for several days after he was through with her, but he would be back to get a little nightly.
She went into the bedroom with him, I stayed in the hall, and listened to her cry as he punished her with that monster of a cock. She begged him to cum in her, when he was thru he ask if she wanted him to take it out, she was telling him to leave it in her forever.
He called me into the room to clean her up, then I was told to clean him, his manhood would not fit in my muth, I had to use my tongue and clean him. He had me suck his balls, and lick his ass, when he was hard, He told my wife she was going to have to learn to take him in her ass, she just started to cry, He told her that she wouldn't have to untill she was more accostome to his size in her pussy.
He pushed me onto the bed and lay his weight on my back and I felt his manhood rub against my asshole, I shuddered as he pushed hard and his cock popped into me. I went black for a brief time when I came to my self I was pushing back trying to get all of his cock in me.
After what seemed like a flash, he was done, but it had been almost half an hour, before he busted a nut in my ass. After I cleaned him again he got up and dressed to leave, telling us he would be back the next day to talk to us about his plans.
After he left, neither my wife or I could get up and walk for quite a while. Both of us felt like we had just been through childbirth.
His plans for us are for us to be his whores to pimp out as he see's fit.

Users who are viewing this thread