• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Melissa needs a big black cock

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
Melissa Midwest makes my poor little white cock hard as a rock. To see her fucking a big black african man would make me cum bucket loads all over this computer. To see a black man drain his cum inside her tight white pussy would be interracial heaven.

Attachments

• hot_melissa_midwest_004.jpg
    hot_melissa_midwest_004.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,765
  • hot_melissa_midwest_007.jpg
    hot_melissa_midwest_007.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,953
  • hot_melissa_midwest_010.jpg
    hot_melissa_midwest_010.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,477
Mmmm she would look lovely with a Black cock in her :)

Ken23 said:
Melissa Midwest makes my poor little white cock hard as a rock. To see her fucking a big black african man would make me cum bucket loads all over this computer. To see a black man drain his cum inside her tight white pussy would be interracial heaven.

very sweet female :D

Ken23 said:

Wow, a beautiful woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken23 said:

She is a angel who was made for the sons of Africa.

She not only looks ready but very willing. Good for her!!!

Nice

Ken23 said:

Melissa NEEDS to be FILLED with Black Baby!

GentleBlkBreeder said:
Melissa NEEDS to be FILLED with Black Baby!

so true.

black babies look better and are more intelligent :)

blackcocklover29 said:
so true.

lol, lets not get carried away now.

blackcocklover29 said:
so true.

Babies are definitely more intelligent than you.

Would definately like to see this girl doing black

seen this girl a million times all over the net...what ever.

Все товары и у

Всем доброго времени суток! Сегодня нашел в интернете один замечательный ресурс. Вот посмотрите пожалуйста:
справочная краснодара. Всем добро пожаловать!

blackcocklover29 said:
She is a angel who was made for the sons of Africa.

No one can say you are wrong - but the smile on her face would put any man in a good mood. She is a "sensual package" that men would fight over in a Bull Ring.

Users who are viewing this thread