meet my fantastically slutty girlfriend

• Thread startermygirl4bbc
  • Start date
VERY VERY NICE!!! I'm in Pittsburgh so if i'll send you a PM & we can try to hook-up sometime ...talk to you soon

Melissa has a nice ass slap , lets see what it looks like after i slap it lol

Dee in South Cali

let me fuck your young sexy wife bareback her unprotected from pregnancy and put my black baby batter right up her sexy flat tummy then you can whatch her swell as my potent seed takes root in her white belly

hey i was looking at your msg i'm about an hr north of you would love to get together with you girl and meet .charlie648@yahoo.com

hey i was looking at your msg i'm about an hr north of you would love to get together with you girl and meet email me at charlie648@yahoo.com

Blk male in Md, but originally from the burgh

I am a professional blk male in MD. I am not into games or drama. I am descreet and low keyed. I am in the law field and need to remain descreet. If your serious about what your looking for, write me back soon at blklawmen@aol.com. My darkcavern name is MDblkcop. I want to hear from you soon, be safe. I get to the burgh often and I have lots of friends there. We would enjoy having her for a night or so.
mygirl4bbc said:
Hey guys,
Meet Melissa a total freak for big black cock - guess I'm a freak too cause I love seeing her get pounded.. Her body was made to be used by black guys - fat round ass and a big hungry pussy. This little bitch loves balls deep stroking and barback fucking. She's a little jewish american princess that loves to be bad. Melissa is 5'6, 125lbs, 34b-28-36, with pretty blue eyes and a brain too - pursuing her her masters degree currenttly.
We're looking for guys that can kep it up while I participate. She likes to be controlled and I love spreading her legs apart for guys or shoving her head down on a dick - we would love to try dp. Big guys with thick tools make her crazy. She needs big thick dicks to get off. We're currently in Pittsburgh, but get to CT freqently and are interested in meeting guys from both places.

I love the idea of a young white girl with a masters degree going down on a black man and getting fucked hard by him. Melissa has a beautiful, tight body, an ass to die for and a slutty face that shows the need for BBC.

It's a shame you have watched her only once, i bet it would be an unforgettable view watching her getting balls deep the BBC and screaming from ecstasy.

Write more about her "adventures".

thats wonderful to here that she is stretched out wish i had a chance to stretch her myself lol

Your girl looks great and I'd love to have her. My name is Mike and I'm located in CT in the event you guys are interested in a meeting. My email address is; blacq_9@yahoo.com

Id fuck her bareback and cum in her sweet married pussy.

she is gorgeous.... im in pittsburgh also ...would love to talk with you

love her

hey, im in pittsburgh and would love to talk with both of you....

lets meet up

What a gorgeous, sexy women.....wow....im a 6'1 215lb muscular, clean cut 34yr old ... who is well hung very clean , d/d free and would love to hook up... very much into the same.. im laid back and very easy to get along with.....please email me at vindog72000@yahoo.com and ill send a pic and# thanks vin

What an ass and pussy! You black boys better get on that!

what melissa likes to do

My girl needs to play with guys. She craves the attention of men and hungers for their approval. All this makes her a very submissive and enthusiastic slut. She likes guys that are big and beefy - she is 5ft6 and likes her guys 6ft and above. Big dicks are a must, her pussy can handle the fattest cocks. Love watching her ride black guys bareback.

Attachments

• _hotelfuck051-1.jpg
    _hotelfuck051-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 597
  • _hotelfuck085-1.jpg
    _hotelfuck085-1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 680
  • _hotelfuck098-1.jpg
    _hotelfuck098-1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 559
  • _hotelfuck80-3.jpg
    _hotelfuck80-3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 738
mygirl4bbc said:
My girl needs to play with guys. She craves the attention of men and hungers for their approval. All this makes her a very submissive and enthusiastic slut. She likes guys that are big and beefy - she is 5ft6 and likes her guys 6ft and above. Big dicks are a must, her pussy can handle the fattest cocks. Love watching her ride black guys bareback.

look me up....i'm in pittsburgh & ready whenever she is..

yahoo IM = pghtalldrkhandsome
Email = showtimejs@yahoo.com

you Have to love JAP girls sorry I am in NYC holla

What perfect body. She needs all the BBC you can get her. She should do all her Black studs bareback and if she does do any white guys they must wear condoms. Her big streached pussy should be for BLACK seed ONLY

26 BLK M NYC I would love to wreck her ass

hey 27 dark blk M from NE OHIO....would love to meet Melissa sometime. Im an hr and a half from pittsburgh...lemme know whats up email ohioblkbull@yahoo