New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2008
Am i worthy of Cheryl?

abcd0001ep.jpg

5-6" white cock for her

hahah yea right dream on whiteboy!

Dude, do you have cable AND a dish?

Cheryl is well known for her love of black cock. Would love her to see mine. The boxes are one sky box-sport,movies and music and the other box is freeview off virgin which was one off £15 payment but has catch up tv on it

Lol, Gears is looking at the AV set up, I am intrigued by the contraption hanging by the side of the telly !

On the Cheryl Cole side, sometimes she looks little short of fantastic, other times she looks far too over done

Last edited by a moderator:
She would never go near white dick, obviously.

cheryl is nearly always seen with black men, she said her fantasy man is 50 cent and wants to breed with him.she can breed with me instead

I am so saddened to see her wasting her time with that pin-dicked biracial sissy guy, ashley cole.

a waste of white ass

So true about ashely, Cheryl deserves a real man like a Lex Steel or Mandingo. I dont know what i would do if she sucked my little white cock

You are so right, she needs pure black cock. Hopefully she will be in Africa when England are there for the world cup. Cheryl in an African village full of black men would be as happy as the England squad winning the World Cup. Also its not just the english media that love Cheryl, its every white boy in the country. My little cock worships her and i think if she even looked at my cock i would cum never mind if she touched it

aogphilip said:
You are so right, she needs pure black cock. Hopefully she will be in Africa when England are there for the world cup. Cheryl in an African village full of black men would be as happy as the England squad winning the World Cup. Also its not just the english media that love Cheryl, its every white boy in the country. My little cock worships her and i think if she even looked at my cock i would cum never mind if she touched it

And most white men would secretly think that a truly Heavenly sight. :)

blackcocklover29 said:
And most white men would secretly think that a truly Heavenly sight. :)

Too right, i would cum at the sight of that

aogphilip said:
Too right, i would cum at the sight of that

A whiteboy after my own heart..................... :)

If I could have just one wish in this life, it would be for her to be my white English , black cock loving Queen.

i would worship the ground she walks on.

article-1283940-09E15C78000005DC-840_634x716.jpg

skinnypunkwhiteboy said:
If I could have just one wish in this life, it would be for her to be my white English , black cock loving Queen.

i would worship the ground she walks on.

article-1283940-09E15C78000005DC-840_634x716.jpg

I feel the same, imagine being her white boy bitch, Cheryl letting you watch her fuck black cock after black cock. Cheryl is a queen

Also now that shes single, there must be a que of black men ready to pleasure her. I just wish i could watch and she would show me how real men with real cocks fuck, not 5" cock white boys like me whos sex last 30-60 seconds

I hate to come across as weird, but I believe that she is simply too good for whites.

She is England's Queen of Hearts. :)

I would genuinely adore being her slave and housemaid. seriously.

article-1246078-08041E06000005DC-14_468x800.jpg

cheryl-cole-pic-rex-image-1-334713462.jpg

cheryl_cole_sexy.jpg

cheryl-tweedy-see-thru-2.jpg