Mature Ring

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
Farmboy said:
Wish my wife would do that she’s so shy about her tits and her nipples even though I tell her all the men I know would love to see her tits. And I would love the thought of them getting off looking at her.
Just keep encouraging her. I love knowing the men get off looking at my wife’s tits. Makes me really hard. And she loves making men hard. Does your wife know you showed her tits here?

No. Although last time I took pics I said can I post them for men to see and she said yes. But this may have been because she was still turned on. I’m to scared to tell her in case she wants to see then she will see what we’ve been saying about her.

Farmboy said:
No. Although last time I took pics I said can I post them for men to see and she said yes. But this may have been because she was still turned on. I’m to scared to tell her in case she wants to see then she will see what we’ve been saying about her.
She may like what’s being said. Hopefully it will turn her on more. My wife’s pussy gets soaking wet when men tell her what they think.

I think it would turn her on just need to get her hot enough for me to bring the subject up!! You ever shared your wife?

Farmboy said:
I think it would turn her on just need to get her hot enough for me to bring the subject up!! You ever shared your wife?
Yes she has been shared and it’s awesome. Love when guys enjoy her.

Wow your wife sounds so hot you are very lucky. How old is she ? Maybe she should meet my wife and talk her into it. We are in the uk south west. You?

Farmboy said:
Wow your wife sounds so hot you are very lucky. How old is she ? Maybe she should meet my wife and talk her into it. We are in the uk south west. You?
She is a lot of fun. She is 53. We are in the USA.

Same age as mine. How does she find these men do you go out with her?

mrkitkat said:
She is a lot of fun. She is 53. We are in the USA.
Where in the USA? I would love to play with her!

Farmboy said:
Same age as mine. How does she find these men do you go out with her?
Typically at clubs or parties. A few have been coworkers. Sometimes on vacation like at the beach and places. I have gone with her and participated but do not always go. Sometimes I just sit back and watch when I do go.

none_asd3 said:
Where in the USA? I would love to play with her!
What would you do to her?

I would like to touch her up underneath her cloths then strip her naked lie her down on her back unzip my cock and slip it up her and fuck her hard and fast.

Farmboy said:
I would like to touch her up underneath her cloths then strip her naked lie her down on her back unzip my cock and slip it up her and fuck her hard and fast.
I’d enjoy watching you do that. I love when she gets bent over and fucked from behind. Always makes the slut scream.

Farmboy said:
Would be nice to fuck your wife as you fuck mine.

Now that would be hot bend them both over and keep swapping around until we both cum up them would love to ride my wife with fresh spunk dripping out her hairy pussy.

Farmboy said:
Now that would be hot bend them both over and keep swapping around until we both cum up them would love to ride my wife with fresh spunk dripping out her hairy pussy.
I’d like that too. Love for her pussy to be over my face while you fuck her. All that cum dripping on my face!

Farmboy said:
Your wife’s pussy looks delicious.

You seen the one with my hand on her belly. I just made her cum with my tongue her lips are still swollen. Love you to clean us up as we are fucking.

Farmboy said:
You seen the one with my hand on her belly. I just made her cum with my tongue her lips are still swollen. Love you to clean us up as we are fucking.
I did see it. I’d love to clean you both up.

Your ok with going near cock?