• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature men and women

• Thread startersusan
  • Start date

susan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
I am 37 years old and for my entire sexually active life Ive had a sexual attraction for mature men, my present lover for the last 6 months being 57 years old. The exception to this is my husband (37 also) whom I love deeply and we have a wonderful life together. Are there any other ladies that feel the same, or men with a attraction to mature women? We are the youngest couple in our swing circle. Comments please

I've been with women who have been a fair bit older than me and they are more confident about themselves in the bedroom. I guess this comes down to two things - no hang ups about their bodies or at least feeling more comfortable with them and knowing what pleases a guy. My wife, though, is 3 years younger than me!

40s and up seem to be the average age of bulls and thats what I have seen at swing. Altho ours are not the run of the mill interracial swing. Older bulls seen to be more settled, loving and patient and very respectful.They take sex to an art form.My 50year old mom has her bulls closer to her age. I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread