• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married to mom of 2, secretly love cock

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date

DaveLee

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 16, 2023
I’m married, have 2 kids and am mostly straight…but I secretly love to suck cock. I’d also love to watch my wife fuck. I can’t be the only one, right?

IMG_5181.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Standuhman, VikingDJS, Thewanderingbull and 17 others
Nope ypu are not the only one at all

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, fallingtopieces, Bobman and 2 others
DaveLee said:
I’m married, have 2 kids and am mostly straight…but I secretly love to suck cock. I’d also love to watch my wife fuck. I can’t be the only one, right?

IMG_5181.jpeg
you definitly aren't alone, have done both those things, sucked cock and watched my wife fuck others, lets talk about it, so horny thinking about doing both again

Reactions: fallingtopieces, Bobman and DaveLee
DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg
I've never sucked cock but lately I've been thinking what it would be like. Especially when the big load comes shooting out. Would I be able to take it all in and what it would taste like. Ideally I would love to have the wife get a load and then I would suck the load out of her pussy. I think both she and I would get so much more out it. Eve the guy might enjoy watching it.

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Mylatinawife, fllcouple and 2 others
DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg
I would have no problem letting you suck me hard while I am kissing your wife and then fucking her while you watch.

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, fredanddaisy and DaveLee
Zima said:
you definitly aren't alone, have done both those things, sucked cock and watched my wife fuck others, lets talk about it, so horny thinking about doing both again
Message me

Reactions: Mylatinawife
I’d let you suck this from between her tits

image.jpg
image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: laury, Bobman and DaveLee
krieig said:
I’d let you suck this from between her tits

image.jpg
image.jpg
Mmmmm I’d love to suck that beautiful mushroom head

• Love
Reactions: krieig
I'd take a taste of both her tits and what you have between them, I love the fun and excitement of doin g both

Reactions: Mylatinawife and DaveLee
Sounds like a good time to me enjoy playing with us both

Reactions: DaveLee
WantsAUsedWife said:
I would have no problem letting you suck me hard while I am kissing your wife and then fucking her while you watch.
A lot of Black guys want me to suck their cock while my wife watches before they fuck her.

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Mylatinawife, DaveLee and 1 other person
Reactions: DaveLee
fredanddaisy said:
A lot of Black guys want me to suck their cock while my wife watches before they fuck her.
Lucky!

Reactions: fredanddaisy and Bobman
Reactions: DaveLee and laury
DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg

Welcome to the club of happily married men who like to watch other guys to fuck the wife and who like to suck cock. I have been doing both for 20 years. My wife has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. I suck the cocks of some of our friends who fuck my wife. and I always eat her pussy after other men fuck her and cum in her. It is a wonderful lifestyle.

PM me if you want to exchange thought with a guy who has enjoyed this hotwife/stag-vixen lifestyle for many years.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, fallingtopieces, Mylatinawife and 3 others
I too want to watch my wife fuck other guys, then eat out the cum from her cunt. And I'd suck the guy's cock.

Reactions: fallingtopieces, Bobman, robandkate and 2 others
DaveLee said:

IMG_5181.jpeg
I’d love to fuck your wife bare and fill her with cum while you video it all

Reactions: Bobman
Reactions: VikingDJS
Bobman said:
Who is using my slut wife
I’d love to treat her like a good lil *****

Reactions: Bobman
VikingDJS said:
I’d love to treat her like a good lil *****
That would be fun to watch where going to cum and how using her

Users who are viewing this thread