• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married man sucking cock!!!

• Thread starterlarrycuck
  • Start date
on for a bit , take any of my pics/vids and post online , im married and my face shoes great in alot. 495 249 037 933vnq

Lol. Good point. As cuckolds, we do like having cum drip on our face while our woman gets off. I love this vid here--all of us would. Being cummed looks like this when you're there: ladytatianassecretdesires[dot]com/en/collections?page=2.

larrycuck, spill the details of how your wife feels bout you sucking cock - her idea or yours?

What does it taste like?

Would you like you and your wife to be at a BBC orgy, and you both getting nailed by every cock in the room until no cock had any juice left.?

Saraha said:
larrycuck, spill the details of how your wife feels bout you sucking cock - her idea or yours?

What does it taste like?

Would you like you and your wife to be at a BBC orgy, and you both getting nailed by every cock in the room until no cock had any juice left.?

i started sucking cock without her knowing but one night during a 3some she took another mans cock and aimed it to my mouth and she got so hot watching me suck him.....i don't know what it taste like....yes sir i would love bbc orgy...

My personal belief is that a cuckold should suck a bull's cock if the bull requests him to, because the bull is adding value to the marriage with top-ups that the wife needs and deserves. Sucking cock = acceptance that the bull has a valued role as an imported expert, and the cuckold appreciates the sexual help the bull gives the wife.

All said is true

Saraha said:
My personal belief is that a cuckold should suck a bull's cock if the bull requests him to, because the bull is adding value to the marriage with top-ups that the wife needs and deserves. Sucking cock = acceptance that the bull has a valued role as an imported expert, and the cuckold appreciates the sexual help the bull gives the wife.

Many cuckolds also really want to suck other mens cock, and well they come here to this site also.

Attachments

• CuckDuty.jpg
    CuckDuty.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 183
  • CSC28jul800.jpg
    CSC28jul800.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 183
  • b917.jpg
    b917.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 201
  • haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 226
  • Kodak%20moment%201.jpg
    Kodak%20moment%201.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 234
Believe me there are a lot of married men out there who like to suck cock, I had loads of fantasies about being made to do it by my girlfriend and in the end up just went and done it and found I enjoyed it, I don't do it all the time, and have no interest in full sex with a man. I still lust after women and all my fantasies are still about being cuckolded, and only sometimes do I fantasise about sucking the bull,though I always fantasise about cleaning up.However I find that to occasionally suck a cock is quite a turn on and believe me some guys have sucked me just as good as the girls!

A few years back I wondered what it would be like to fool around with another guy. I finally just went for it and had a few encounters. I found that sucking a cock was fun but not something I wanted to do all the time. Best bj I ever got was from a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread