• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lust for MOM

Reactions: bobstudio83
sisterfuckk said:
Show her how hard you are

IMG_20240128_184009602.jpg

sisterfuckk said:
How much cum did you blast for her man
It always feels so good cumming to your beautiful mom

Reactions: sisterfuckk
For sure I’d fuck my mom get her on her knees first then go back in her pussy all man needs to put there dicks back inside wee they came to life trust me I ask to fuck her at 17 but masterbate on her since I’m 13 at 14 found her dildo check it everyday and once a week it smelled like her pussy so I suck it clean and it realy tasted like my moms pussymmmmmm

Reactions: Pghperv
I do it started when I was young and growing up a nudist. Thankfully my family is open minded

Reactions: jeffandsueuk
LoveCumSluts said:
If I had a hot mom, I probably would. Who wouldn't.
Can you share any pics of your mom, so can defile her here for you ?
Yeah… would love to see this mom. I want to put my cock all over her pics.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and LoveCumSluts
Dreamer said:
Who else pervs on his mom and get off to her?
I would fuck a step-mom in a heartbeat (sorry dad), but I don’t think I could fuck my own mom, and I have done some pretty outrageous and taboo shit in my life.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Mom lust is the best. My mom would always come in my room to wake me up in a robe. She didn't know it but when she would bend over to kiss me and tell me it was time to wake up I would spy down the front and see her big milky white tits. I got instantly hard. Mom ignored it for several years, probably thinking it was just harmless. But I reached about 14 years old my manhood had sprouted to about 6.5 inches, and was very thick for my age. One day when she kissed me and I "sprang" up she asked "Does it always do that?". I said every single time. And then it stays hard for a good 20 minutes all while I'm trying to get dressed. Mom said well if I did that to you I should at least help you with it.

I almost came from hearing her say that! She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock at the base. I could tell she was impressed with the girth. She started jacking me off. I wasn't going to last long and I told her that. I said, pretty excitedly, you don't want me shooting on the sheets or your new robe do you? She said no I'll just swallow. When I heard that it was go time. She barely got her mouth over my knob when I shot what is still the largest load of my life. She struggled a bit with the size of it but handled it like a champ. When she came up for air I said you have to wake me up like that everyday! She said maybe not every day but when I do I want that thick cock in my mouth for more that the eruption. We went on like that and soon I could last 10 glorious minutes in my mom's mouth and throat before delivering a hot load to her.
She liked it too, and began wearing shorter and more revealing robes.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, 2wheel, bobstudio83 and 2 others
cute_sandra said:
I a read story years ago where the young wife teased her husband about this until she got him to admit that he did. His mother had a key to their home and often let herself in. Next the young wife got her husbanf to start calling her "Mom" or "Mommy" while they were fucking. On a day that she was expecting her Mother in Law the young wife lured her husband into bed. She made she sure she was on top riding him when Mom walked in so hubby didn't notice and he was busy anyways calling her "mom" while she was riding him. Once she knew his mother was in the house she said things like "Fuck your Mommy" "Do you like Fucking your Mommy?" "Tell Mommy how much you love Fucking her pussy" Of course a hard cock has no conscience, especially on youg buck, and he was well into. The Mom finally snuck out of the house. I don't recall now how the story ended, but you gotta admit, that was one smooooothhh young lady setting her young hubby up!!!! LOL!!!

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, Custer Laststand and cute_sandra
coloradodad said:
Yes I have for years! She's in her 60s now but still hot! I've seen her tits
let's see her

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
big10incher said:
Mom lust is the best. My mom would always come in my room to wake me up in a robe. She didn't know it but when she would bend over to kiss me and tell me it was time to wake up I would spy down the front and see her big milky white tits. I got instantly hard. Mom ignored it for several years, probably thinking it was just harmless. But I reached about 14 years old my manhood had sprouted to about 6.5 inches, and was very thick for my age. One day when she kissed me and I "sprang" up she asked "Does it always do that?". I said every single time. And then it stays hard for a good 20 minutes all while I'm trying to get dressed. Mom said well if I did that to you I should at least help you with it.

I almost came from hearing her say that! She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock at the base. I could tell she was impressed with the girth. She started jacking me off. I wasn't going to last long and I told her that. I said, pretty excitedly, you don't want me shooting on the sheets or your new robe do you? She said no I'll just swallow. When I heard that it was go time. She barely got her mouth over my knob when I shot what is still the largest load of my life. She struggled a bit with the size of it but handled it like a champ. When she came up for air I said you have to wake me up like that everyday! She said maybe not every day but when I do I want that thick cock in my mouth for more that the eruption. We went on like that and soon I could last 10 glorious minutes in my mom's mouth and throat before delivering a hot load to her.
She liked it too, and began wearing shorter and more revealing robes.
let's see her

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife

Users who are viewing this thread