• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love to watch my wife with black guys

• Thread starterbr40d
  • Start date

br40d

Wife Is a 3 Hole Cum Slut
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2010
La Grange, Illinois
I love to watch my blonde wife sucking a big black cock, love for a black guy to cum inside her pussy and ass! Love to lick her clean...
My 6 in. cock stays hard just watching her getting fucked by a young hung black guy... 8 in. and more!!!

BossNiggeer.jpg:):):) :d

Simon Cowell, 52, spends up to $58,000 a week on flowers for the people in his life, and quite a bit on his special shoes (high riser) to make him appear taller, but I guess if everyone else was worth $88,000,000 like him, we could do weird things also. He is a generous guy, gave his fiance a $10,000,000 house when she decided she did not want to marry him.

The first time that my wife took some black cock was just over one year ago. We were on a combined convention/holiday trip to Vegas! The night prior to the commencement of the convention they held a "get-to-know-you" cocktail party! That's where I met an old university room mate of mine, Edwin. We had lost touch with each other shortly after graduation as he took a position with a company in Europe and I, being much more a home body, took a position with domestic interests. Anyway, I introduced Edwin to my wife and she was immediately smitten by his movie star good looks, athletic body and all engrossing demeanor! The following evening Edwin, my wife and I went bar hopping and afterwards ended back in our suite. That's where Edwin got his chance and took full advantage of it! I knew from our university days Edwin was well hung from seeing him heading into the shower, but nothing I saw back then compared to when he was hard ... like he was that night. My wife fucked him for four nights straight and, I think it was on the third night, she took a small measuring tape she had on her key chain and she measured him ... a whopping 12 inches! Edwin initially had difficulty getting it into her but, with credit to him, he took his time and eventually after about 1/2 an hour or so, got it into her right to its balls! I couldn't believe my eyes that she could, or any pussy for that matter, accommodate that monster! But she did and she loved it! That is truly her pussy in our Avatar the morning after Edwin drilled her the previous night. She was out on the patio when I came out and she was on the lounging chair ******* just as you see it here! After I took the picture she explained, "It still feels a little swollen and sore after Edwin poked at it all night so I thought a little sunshine would sooth it!" Who the hell was I to argue!

I did too

br40d, like you I also enjoyed watching my wife get her little pussy hammered by well hung black men, I watched her with both black and white men I always enjoyed it just a little more when a black man was putting the cock to her,
her first was a black guy that I worked with, and my dick got as hard as iron as I watched him bury his bigger dick than mine in her tight, little, white, married pussy and really let her have it twice that night and right before my eyes a true slut was born and we never looked back. GTR

Reactions: toolman2c
:cool:
Saraha said:
Did she enjoy it?
Could she walk the next day?
Did you give her some flowers to say thankyou for making your fantasy real?

No he didnt he needs some more training againg smh

Reactions: toolman2c
sk_tripmat_d3_swirl.jpg

I have watched my wife with other men for over 15 years and we both have to say black men fuck her much better. she has multiple O's with black guys and cums very easily. she also gets much wilder with black men than white and i think it has to do with the real motion of the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread