Love dressing up!

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
Just a few pictures from my somewhat younger days...don't hesitate for a moment if you or your wife have an urge for you to crossdress for her and her lovers.

laceyfemme_7071de-2.jpg laceyfemme_a6ff17.jpg laceyfemme_74fbc3.jpg laceyfemme_16a5f6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, franklyhorny, Funtimess and 9 others
Laceyfemme said:
Just a few pictures from my somewhat younger days...don't hesitate for a moment if you or your wife have an urge for you to crossdress for her and her lovers.
Very nice.... you look hot. Keep up your good work.

Wow you look amazing!

not bad at all

Laceyfemme said:

laceyfemme_7071de-2.jpg laceyfemme_a6ff17.jpg laceyfemme_74fbc3.jpg laceyfemme_16a5f6.jpg
Sexy legs :)

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife and midnightfapper
Thanks for all the compliments and encouragement. It used to bother me that I wasn't completely passible, but I understand now that passing as a woman isn't really the point of sissification. The point is to be a highly effeminant male, making every effort you can to be as girly as possible. I now feel very good walking into a bar or adult theater looking like a biological male dressed as a female. It's really who I am and was always meant to be.

Laceyfemme said:

Certainly have some great legs

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife
Very sexy from a single closet sissy and I love to crossdress to baby. I am far from passable but dressing turns me on and the idea of Chasity does to because...well a sissy seems to always touch

16256487712495313132862686549060.jpg

Reactions: rcmohawk, franklyhorny, CrowRaven and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:

Yes, you look damn good and fucking hot. You just got me so hot and hard. My cock is throbbing for you.

Reactions: Laceyfemme