Lost the game

• Thread starterspuncuck
  • Start date

spuncuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2022
In this lifestyle intrisnsic potential to loose your wife to another man for real is obvious. Some men gamble with money, property, freedom, or even thier very lives. Peanuts. Try gambleing with your heart.
How many of you have lost a woman you loved to the game.?

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottMWM
I lost my exwife but wasn't a true lost because it ******* her as the abuser she is.

Reactions: ScottMWM
Rickyrick said:
I didn’t lose my wife to another man but I did lose my sweet innocent wife. Shebecame so addicted to black cock I watch her fuck a lot more than I get to fuck

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Wow thats fucking excellent. You didn't loose at all you achieved the ultimate goal. I have been striving hard for a quite a while to convert my wife into an exclusively black cock loving ***** with no interest in sex with white men at all including myself. Your wife phasing you out of sexual contact in favor of BBC is living the dream man. Congrats!

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Your welcome. I really hope this is a true story. Does you think she respects black cock more than your marrage or feelings.? Could you stop her if you wanted too?

First wife: we ended up divorced and she moved in wiht the first Black guy she got pregnant by while we were married. But the marriage was over before this happened, she got back in to drugs and I have a ZERO tolerance for this. Hadn't touched her in 3 years, was during the height of AIDS/HIV and she was mad I wouldn't touch her and fucking anything Black in Detroit. I believe she is dead.

Second wife: she admits there were two guys that she considered or thought about ending our marriage for. One I did not know this about, she admitted it later after they stopped seeing each other. The other, long story but was a coworker that she fell for (most of the women in the office did for some reason) and saw them as "the big corporate execs running the company and making billions together". She was pretty embarassed when he was finally ******* as GAY and hitting on every woman in the company to hide that!! LOL

CW

Well I regret to inform you that I have indeed lost my wife to an black man. Its all fun and games until bbc runs them for real. one day my wifes claimed me her soulmate the next i was less than nothing. We were staying at a black guys house she had just started fucking and I could tell right away something was going on behind the seens. They denied it of course but the first chance to cast me out it was done by both of them. She literally turned her back on me as I was put out the house in the middle of the fridged night with no vehicle no place to go. She turned off her phone never even checked once. My wife is a text book narcissist and this discard has been brutal.

JMNBABE said:
First wife: we ended up divorced and she moved in wiht the first Black guy she got pregnant by while we were married. But the marriage was over before this happened, she got back in to drugs and I have a ZERO tolerance for this. Hadn't touched her in 3 years, was during the height of AIDS/HIV and she was mad I wouldn't touch her and fucking anything Black in Detroit. I believe she is dead.
Once trust is broken and choices are made, at times a divorce is the only option. The use of drugs can be a red-line for a couple. Sounds like she put herself in a position were she was not making good decision which could have compromised not only her health, it could have compromised yours as well. Accepting a pregnancy would be easier to accept then accepting the drug usage which resulted in careless sex.

JMNBABE said:
Second wife: she admits there were two guys that she considered or thought about ending our marriage for. One I did not know this about, she admitted it later after they stopped seeing each other. The other, long story but was a coworker that she fell for (most of the women in the office did for some reason) and saw them as "the big corporate execs running the company and making billions together". She was pretty embarassed when he was finally ******* as GAY and hitting on every woman in the company to hide that!! LOL
My second wife also admitted to me that she had been and or was in "love" with some of her lovers during our marriage, although she would freely acknowledge that she would have never left our marriage for any of them as none of them would have permitted and supported the same freedoms that our marriage at the time offered her.

As to your mention of her going after a co-worker that would eventually be ******* as being "Gay", as he was only hitting on these women in the company of hide his "true" orientation. Not sure what she would have been embarrassed, it is amazing how many women are attracted to men of a specific orientation.