• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Los Angeles area

• Thread starterjeagley
  • Start date

jeagley

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2021
Looking for something pretty specific. I am a discreet cocksucker. I am very experienced, but only two cocks, which are two friends of mine. I'm extremely careful and first of all don't want a disease for myself or to pass on to my family, and I hope you think the same way. Looking for any discreet and clean bi daddies who are preferably married, and maybe you have dead bedroom and you need some constant blowjobs. Would love to come to your work or home when she's not there and give you the treatment you deserve. I don't just suck cock, I worship your cock. Sucking cock is my favorite thing to do. I'm straight with a bi mouth. If you're into looking at pics of my wife while I suck you, or want so sniff her panties, pantyhose, and shoes, that's a plus. And vice versa.

don't have attraction to men, just their cocks. I'm a very normal guy in my day to day life, but I will be very submissive and thankful when I am down there. I really I don't care what you look like as long as you have the same mentality as me. Clean, private, pervy, std free (and plans to stay that way).

Expect to chat for a while before we meet up, people who are eager to meet immediately or within a couple weeks pls stay away. Looking for a long term thing, someone who really wants this. Pls if you're confused about what you want or know your situation is temporary, pls don't waste either of our time.

Users who are viewing this thread