Looking for two excellent stories...

• Thread starterraynall2000
  • Start date

raynall2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2008
Ok, I have been surfing the interracial sites since like 2000 and came across many excellent stories. I don't usually save them because most of them are always available up on the internet and easily searchable.

However, I 'lost' 2 very well-written stories and would like to find them again. So I will give a brief description of both and maybe you fellows here can help me.

1) This story is written in the expatdad genre, but I don't think he's the author as I can't find it on his page on storiesonline. It is about this white dude living in Africa (I think?) with his wife and step-daughter. One day, he got home early only to find both wife and daughter on their knees worshipping the cock of the black gardener. Both wife and daughter were competing with each other and begging the black gardener to screw them.

So white dude loses his cool and was overwhelmed. He woke up to find himself a slave of the blacks in the house. He had a black nanny I think who turned on him.

2) The second story used to be on darkwanderer. This dude's wife died and the story starts with his hot daughter and his infatuation with his daughter. The daughter knows her dad's fantasies and teases him. In one part of the story, she tells him she might let him see her naked but will never ever fuck him as that would be incest.

Later the dead wife's previous relations with black men is revealed and the story ends with the daughter having sex with the very same man who cuckolded her dad.

So any help in locating the above 2 stories are welcomed.

Ray

raynall2000 said:
Ok, I have been surfing the interracial sites since like 2000 and came across many excellent stories. I don't usually save them because most of them are always available up on the internet and easily searchable.

However, I 'lost' 2 very well-written stories and would like to find them again. So I will give a brief description of both and maybe you fellows here can help me.

1) This story is written in the expatdad genre, but I don't think he's the author as I can't find it on his page on storiesonline. It is about this white dude living in Africa (I think?) with his wife and step-daughter. One day, he got home early only to find both wife and daughter on their knees worshipping the cock of the black gardener. Both wife and daughter were competing with each other and begging the black gardener to screw them.

So white dude loses his cool and was overwhelmed. He woke up to find himself a slave of the blacks in the house. He had a black nanny I think who turned on him.

2) The second story used to be on darkwanderer. This dude's wife died and the story starts with his hot daughter and his infatuation with his daughter. The daughter knows her dad's fantasies and teases him. In one part of the story, she tells him she might let him see her naked but will never ever fuck him as that would be incest.

Later the dead wife's previous relations with black men is revealed and the story ends with the daughter having sex with the very same man who cuckolded her dad.

Ray

If yo find them, let us know. Have you tried Kristen's site, the all Interracial collection?

A lot of stuff vanished off Google Groups last year. Searches on Lebny, Paladin etc reveal far less.

[__"tallhub.com"__]which is the hottest club in world for slenderly built singles to find their romantic love.There has been thousands of single members online and many single girls or guys who has hot and sexy figure are waiting for you. Don't miss your love. Sign up for free,join us and chat with other singles,wish you find your girl or guy.GOOD LUCK.

I have those stories...somewhere. Sure would help if you have the title or some part of it. I'll look and see if I can find them.

Is the first one 'African Re-education'? I used to have it but cannot find it.

I think the first one's called 'African Re-education'! I couldn't remember the title at first but now that you mentioned it, I think that's the one.

The second one used to be on Dark Wanderer, but I think it was removed later for whatever reason.

mikeltee, if you can find either one, I would be grateful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good but I do not know where to look. I spoke up cuz i would like to know what happened to Dark Wanderer and if there is anything effectively replacing it--besides DarkCavern of course
luv, MsGary

You can find the Dark Wanderer stories here The Dark Wanderer Cheating Wife Story Site!
I'm still looking for those 2 stories. I've got hundreds of them saved so it's taking a while. You can only read these for so long before something else comes up that needs my attention. :jackoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
raynall2000 said:

Ray

Ray, Here I believe is the second story your looking for. I will have to submit it in several parts due to it's size. Mike
Her Secret Life Revealed
By Teenie Weeney

My wife of twenty years, Sharon, passed away after a brief illness, leaving me and our
only daughter behind. Kristen was nineteen at the time, and a very beautiful young lady,
although I'm probably a little biased. I thought she was pretty sexy, too, wearing those
bare midriff tops with the low-hung jeans and pants. She had a set of 36C breasts on her
and an ass that I would have killed for back when I was her age. Kristen's mom was no
slouch. Considering she was in her early forties when I lost her, she was still turning a lot
of heads. Sharon had a more voluptuous body than Kristen, a slightly bigger ass and her
tits measured a firm 38D. At 5 feet, eight inches, Sharon was only slightly shorter than
Kristen's 5 feet, nine; in fact, if the rest of Kristen's body wasn't so nearly perfect, I'd
say her long legs were her greatest asset. While Sharon had light brown hair, Kristen was
a natural blonde. So much of Kristen reminded me daily of Sharon, but I was so thankful
she chose to remain at home instead of moving out to an apartment while she was
attending the local university. I really needed the companionship and we took turns
cooking dinner for each other, so I got some pretty good meals, too.

I'm really not certain when the sexual side of Kristen came out. I guess she always
seemed like a very seductive teenager. Maybe it was her revealing clothes, but in any
event, I started to notice her a lot more after her mom died. I hadn't seen my daughter
naked since she was probably five, but that was something that was about to change.
Kristen gradually became quite casual about leaving her door open when she was in
various stages of undress. I caught several glimpses of her in front of her mirror in her
bra and panties as I'd walk by her room. I probably wouldn't have given it a second
thought, but they were, more often than not, thongs she was wearing and they hugged her
ass cheeks absolutely perfectly. Even though she was my daughter, I had to admit these
little peeks were turning me on. Not that I would ever intend to anything about it, except
maybe masturbate. Yes, I did that fairly frequently. Sharon and I had an o.k. sex life,
making love once or twice a month, but although she seemed like a highly sexed woman,
she never initiated sex. I don't think I did a whole lot for her as I only have a five-inch
penis and usually came pretty quickly. I did get her off with my finger on her clit and she
loved that. We just had a really good marriage, and sex was a minor portion of it.

One day I walked past Kristen's door and of course it was open about six inches. I
glanced in, maybe a little too long, but she was naked at the time. I still think she must
have seen me in the mirror, because she turned around to give me a full frontal nude look
and made no effort to cover herself. Although I only lingered for what must have been a
few seconds, it seemed like five minutes. I saw for the first time the luscious pink-tipped
breasts with her nipples large and stiff, and the well-trimmed pussy hair between her legs.
I swear she even smiled at being watched. A few days later, I arrived home late in the
evening and heard the shower running. She always wore a robe or her towel when going
from the bathroom to her bedroom, but that's when she knew I was home. I wondered
what might happen if I "happened" to be in the hallway when she came out of the bath. I
came upstairs and lingered in the hallway when I heard the shower stop. My heart was
pounding at the possibilities when the bathroom door opened. There was my daughter,
stark naked, standing in front of me. Instead of being embarrassed, she said, "Oh, hi
Dad," and slowly walked the length of the hall to her room. I know I should have looked
away, but I was extremely horny and instead stared alternately at her melon-shaped tits
and her glistening pussy hair. I could see her nipples become very stiff at ********
herself to me. She must have seen the tent forming in my pants as she said, "Do you like
what you see, Dad?" I was too tongue-tied to speak and after she walked past, I turned to
watch her naked ass wiggling seductively down the hall and into her bedroom. She
turned at the end of the hall with a smile and said, "Goodnight Dad, sweet dreams." I lay
in bed twenty minutes later with my door ajar and hers closed, but I swear I heard a moan
indicating that she was masturbating. I decided I had to join in the pleasure and used my
hand to satisfy my very stiff erection, picturing the vision I'd seen earlier.

From there, things progressed to a sexual sharing thing between us. There wasn't any sex
between us, but she was sensitive to my needs as she knew I wasn't dating anybody and
had to satisfy my horniness on my own. And although I knew she dated, I didn't think
she was fucking anybody. So one night as I passed Kristen's bedroom on my way to bed,
I was surprised to see the door open a few inches and my daughter lying on her back
completely nude. Her nipples were pointed straight toward the ceiling and her legs were
spread wide apart. She was holding a battery operated vibrator between her legs and was
moving it slowly around on her clit. When she looked over at the door, she could see me
in the hallway and in just a few moments she began cumming very hard. She made no
effort to stifle her moans and I began rubbing my now erect penis through my pants.
When her orgasm had subsided, I went on to my bedroom, closed the door, stripped off
my clothes and got on my back on the bed. I was so turned on at the moment, I threw
caution to the wind, got up and went and opened the door all the way. I lay back on the
bed and began jacking off, fondling my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with
the other. I had my eyes closed, but when I opened them, there was Kristen standing
naked in the doorway. She watched intently as I stroked myself, then she began fondling
her nipples for me and in only a moment I was shooting my cum onto my belly.

We didn't discuss our mutual masturbation sessions for a couple of days. I thought
maybe she was embarrassed by what had happened. But one evening we were sitting in
front of the TV eating popcorn and drinking some wine. I think we were both a little bit
lit up. "Dad," I heard her say. "We need to talk." "I k..know.." I stammered. "About
the other night.." "No, it's o.k., really," she said. "I don't mind you watching me do
that and seeing me naked. I keep thinking how deprived you are without Mom. And I
know you need relief of your own. I just wanted to help that." "Good," I smiled. "I'm
glad you wanted to watch me too. I kind of liked performing for a very sexy woman."
Kristen smiled and blushed, then said, "But, Dad, we need to discuss a few other things."
She took a deep breath, then said, "First of all, anything physical between us would be
incestuous, so don't think for a minute that we'd ever, you know, fuck." It was strange to
hear my daughter say that word in that context, but she was nineteen after all. "I know
that, Kristen, and I would never, ever try that with you." She relaxed a little at my
assurance, then looked very nervous again. "What's wrong, honey?" I asked. "Are you
all right?" "Not really," she said. "I know some things and I think you should know
them, too. They might really hurt you, but I don't feel right not sharing them with you."

"What in the world are you talking about?" I asked. "Well," she took a deep breath,
"before Mom died she gave me her diaries for safekeeping. She didn't want them to ever
fall into the wrong hands, and that may have included yours. Anyway, I've read them
from cover to cover, and she started keeping them shortly after you got married. A lot of
it is typical thoughts and events, like when I was born. But there are some specific sexual
things in there too." "Do those things upset you?" I asked. "No.."she said, hesitating,
"but they may be upsetting to you." I felt my heart racing for a moment and a mild ache
in my stomach. All kinds of thoughts raced through my mind. Was she unfaithful?
Could there have been someone else? How? I know I had some nights away in my
earlier jobs, but everything was so normal whenever I returned. "Do you think I should
know any of these things?" Kristen gave me the oddest look, it was almost one of sexual
arousal. "I want you to know them, Daddy. I think maybe deep inside Mom would too."
With that, she went to her room and returned with three red diaries. "I marked selected
pages and passages." She opened the first one and said, "This is from about a month
after your wedding." She read: 'My darling Bruce is such a loving husband. It's too bad
he's not like the lovers I had before I met him. I could tell on our wedding night, the first
time he fucked me, that we are going to have a couple of problems. First, his penis is
way too small to be able to satisfy my cunt. He can't have more than five inches when
he's fully erect and that's at least two inches less than any boyfriend I had before him.
Second, he's got some anxiety problem. I think they call it 'premature ejaculation'. He
was only inside me for a few minutes on our wedding night before he started cumming.
And I'm used to being fucked for nearly an hour at a time. I thought it would get better
over time, but we've made love at least ten times since our wedding night and he is
definitely a quick cummer!'

Kristen studied my face for a reaction, and I felt myself blushing. It was one thing for
Sharon to have felt that way about me and our sex life. It was quite another for my
daughter to know I was less than adequate in the bedroom. She went on: "This entry is
about a year after I was born. She read: 'I am really frustrated with my sex life now.
Bruce is often gone for a couple nights each month. There is a man at work that I have
become attracted to. He works in the department next to me and how taboo is this? He is
BLACK! He keeps flirting with me and I know I keep flirting back. I'm so afraid that if
he asks me out for a drink or something, I won't be able to resist. He is really hot, about
6 foot 4, big muscles and a really nice butt. I wonder if what they say is true about blacks
being bigger and better lovers. It's just not fair. Why can't my husband and maybe my
future lover be one and the same? I think about Bill almost all the time and I'm having
trouble concentrating on work.' Kristen stopped reading and was looking directly at my
crotch. It was apparent that I had a hard on. "Oh my," was all I could say. "Should I
stop reading, Daddy?" Kristen asked with a coy smile on her face. "Or are you a little
curious as to what happens next?" "Go on," I said weakly. "A month later." 'Bill and I
have had a few drinks together. I know what he wants and the truth is, I want it too. I am
going to cheat on my husband...and with a black man. Bruce will be on a business trip
the next three days. Bill is going to come over the first night. I've arranged to send
Kristen to my mom's for a few days. I told Bill I was nervous about doing it at our
house, but he insisted that if we are going to cuckold Bruce, it should be in our marital
bed. I am so excited, I can't keep my pussy dry. I've already masturbated twice just
since we made these plans.'

I had to adjust my stiff penis in my pants. Kristen watched me, then lovingly said, "It's
o.k. Dad. Why don't you take it out? I think you know what's coming and I think
you're really going to enjoy it." How could she have known I would get so turned on by
all this? I stood up and unbuckled my pants, then lowered them. I sat back down and
spread my legs, playing lightly with my balls. Since Kristen had already seen me
masturbate, I wasn't as embarrassed as I thought I'd be. She went on: 'Last night was
amazing. My husband is now officially a cuckold. Bill and I spent the entire night naked
in Bruce's and my bed. He was fantastic. His body is such a beautiful chocolate brown,
and his balls are huge. His cock must have been twice the length of Bruce's and twice as
thick. For the first time, I sucked a man's cock and let him cum in my mouth. It tasted
so good and so wicked. I swallowed every drop of his love juice. He's an incredible
kisser too. I love having his tongue in my mouth and mine in his. He ate my pussy like
there was no tomorrow and gave me two orgasms that way. But the best part was the
pure fucking. I rode that beautiful prick, I took it from behind, and I took him missionary
position. He stayed so hard in my cunt for so long. It's been so long since I had a real
man's cock inside me. Unlike Bruce, he came when he wanted to and when I wanted
him too, and not until I had several orgasms with him inside me. I know it's true now,
once you go black.' Kristen watched the precum leaking from my penis. "Did you
hear all those words, Daddy? He was TWICE as long as you, and TWICE as thick. And
he lasted inside her forever. He gave your wife a "REAL MAN's cock!" With those
words I shot my juice into the air and all over my belly. Kristen was smiling and I
surprised myself by saying, "Thank you, honey, for reading that to me." She closed the
diary and said, "Shall we read some more tomorrow after you've rested?" I nodded and
she said goodnight and went to bed.

I was restless all the next day at work, anticipating the evening. What else was there to
come? I now knew what I thought was my devoted wife had cheated on me, yet I was
incredibly turned on by the knowledge. She seemed so uninterested in sex, at least with
me. That night, I sat on the couch in my robe with nothing on underneath. This was at
Kristen's suggestion. She opened the second diary and said, "I'm skipping pretty far
ahead. Suffice it to say that most nights when you were away overnight, I was at
Grandma's house and Bill was over here fucking your wife. The second diary picks up
three years later. Remember, that's when she changed jobs. In the first diary, she
revealed that Bill is married so sometimes it was hard for him to get away to see Mom.
She was worried what might happen if she didn't see him every day. 'I don't know what
I'll do without Bill as a constant reminder of the great sex we've been having. And will
he lose interest in me when we're not together? I sometimes think about divorcing Bruce
so I can be free for Bill, but I love Bruce and except for the sex, it's a great marriage.
Bill said he'd never leave his wife either. One plan we've talked about with me changing
firms is that we can plan a "business trip" together for a week and tell our spouses that's
where we're going. Then we'd each take vacation from our companies. We've decided
on a week in Hilton Head next summer.' Kristen said, "They continued the relationship
through that spring and made plans for the trip. "I've told Bruce the company is sending
me to Hilton Head for a weeklong training and gave him the phone number. He has no
idea why I'm really going there. Maybe I should just tell him I'm going to spend the
week being fucked by my black lover. Tee-hee.' Kristen then said, "This is the entry
after that week. "Wow! What an incredible week. I am totally in love with Bill's dick.
It takes me places no little white dick will ever take me. Bruce called one night and I
actually talked to him on the phone while Bill had his dick buried balls deep in my cunt.
I almost told Bruce I was in the middle of a real fuck! And Hilton Head is where I gave
up my ass to my lover. I had never been fucked in the ass before and Bill made it hurt so
good. I love cumming when he's emptying his balls in my ass and rubbing my clit at the
same time.'

Kristen stood up and walked over to me, then undid the belt on my robe. She pulled it
away from my body until I was naked. Then she surprised me by undoing her robe and
walking stark naked back to her chair. "This next part really gets to me and it probably
will to you too." She read: 'It's been so long since Hilton Head and I haven't seen Bill
for awhile. I keep thinking he's starting to lose interest. But he asked me to meet him at
a hotel tonight. Bruce is not on a trip so I need to lie about where I'm going. It just
occurred to me how little Bruce and I have been fucking. I'll bet he's only been inside
me three times in the last six months. He seems to be happy with hand jobs and I don't
mind not having the mess of him cumming inside me, especially when there is no
pleasure in it for me." "The next day's entry:" 'I met Bill in the bar of his hotel and he
introduced me to two of his best friends, John and Sam. They were as tall as Bill and
nearly as good-looking. They had all played in a basketball league together. We had a
number of drinks and the guys took turns dancing with me. On the slow numbers I could
feel Sam and John trying to feel my ass and the sides of my boobs. I was getting pretty
turned on by all that. I kept expecting Bill to want to call it a night and take me to his
room for some good fucking. At one point on the dance floor, Bill kissed me deeply. He
whispered in my ear and said, "I know we can never be together, Sharon, but I love you
very much. You need to believe that." I looked into his eyes and said, "And I love you,
Bill. I love my husband, but I'm totally in love with you sexually." Keeping his eyes on
mine, he said, "Sharon, I want all four of us to be naked up in my hotel room. I want to
share you with my best friends. I want you to let them fuck you." My God! What an
unselfish man, I thought. He was willing to share my tits, my pussy, my ass with two
other men. And handsome men at that. I smiled and kissed him again, then said,
'Darling, you own my body. It's yours to do with as you please. If you want your
friends' dicks inside me, tonight or any night, you don't even have to ask me. You can
just tell me.' I looked over at Kristen and saw her playing with her swollen clit as she
went on: "He smiled and said, 'Then bitch, get that white ass of yours upstairs, and get it
naked for my brothers.' I loved it when he called me "Bitch". I suddenly felt black-
owned and I loved it! To make a long story short, both John and Sam had cocks like
Bill's, John's a little shorter but thicker, Sam's longer and thinner. All three men came in
my ass, my mouth, and my cunt that night." Kristen paused for effect as she read the
next line. She and I were both working up to an orgasm. 'I felt like a total slut for black
cock that night.' With those words I came in spurts and Kristen shuddered through an
intense orgasm.

A week later, Kristen asked me if I was ready to hear more. I hadn't cum since the last
time so I was feeling pretty horny. We didn't bother with robes that night but just sat on
the couch next to each other naked. The smell of her wet pussy enhanced the sexual
nature of this meeting. Kristen said, "Suffice it to say that Bill was Mom's lover, Dad,
for most of the twenty years you were married. She often said it was incredible she
didn't get pregnant because every time they fucked, it was bareback. Bill and his wife
got divorced a few years ago and he wanted Mom to leave you, but she refused to. She
wanted to at least keep that vow to you and stay your wife. She continued to fuck some
of his black friends off and on, but Bill was the main man. Interestingly, Dad, she never
fucked any other white guys. I guess she just loved black dick. There's a final entry I
want you to hear. It's important for something I want to ask you later. She read: 'Today
Bill and I had a long talk. He wanted to know how often Bruce and I fuck. I told him
most of the time I give my husband hand jobs. He asked if I ever suck his penis and I
told him the truth: that I don't. This seemed to please him. He asked me a few more
questions about Bruce and me and I couldn't figure what he was getting at. Finally I
said, "Tell me what's on your mind, lover." "There are three things I want, Sharon. One
may be easier than the others. If the second and third ones are too difficult, I will
understand. First, I don't want your husband cumming inside your pussy anymore. I
don't want his dick inside you. You called it 'worthless' and said it does nothing for you,
so why bother letting him fuck you?" I knew he was right. My mind started trying to
figure how to tell Bruce we couldn't fuck anymore, but Bill was right. He owned my
cunt and should be allowed to decide who could be in there and who couldn't. "What's
the second thing?" I asked him. He said, "I want you to tell your husband about us. I
want you to tell him that you're only going to fuck black men from now on. And I want
you to tell him that you think his penis is worthless and he doesn't fuck like a real man.
Third, I want you to tell Bruce that you want me to move into your house and I will be
staying in your bedroom. He can move to the den, or wherever." I was totally shocked
by this request. I was also more turned on than I'd been in my whole life. This was the
moment of truth. Could I really belong to this black man totally and tell my husband
what he wanted me to say? After a marathon session of some of the best fucking we'd
ever done, I gave Bill a very deep kiss. "I love you Bill," I told him. "I am a slut for
your cock and I live for your cock. That's more important to me than anything right now.
I will tell Bruce that he is no longer allowed to fuck me. I will tell Bruce that his cock
does nothing for me. And I will tell him that your are moving into my bed." As Kristen
read those final words, we both began moaning through an orgasm, she with her finger
furiously rubbing her clit, me with my left hand quickly stroking my stiff penis.

A week later I arrived home from work at 8:30 Friday evening and was ready to just kick
back and relax. Kristen met me at the door with a cocktail and a big smile. "Daddy, I'd
like you to do something for me today. But you really have to trust me completely in
this. O.K.?" I swallowed hard and weakly said, "All right. What is it?" "Well, I need
you to go upstairs and take off you clothes, then come back down here naked." I eyed
her suspiciously, but figured she was going to read me more of my wife's diary, so I said,
"O.K., sweetheart." I went upstairs and came back down nude, sipping my cocktail,
waiting for Kristen to come back downstairs. Surprisingly, she came down fully clothed,
but she had changed into a very sexy short red dress with a big slit up the middle that
came up almost to her pussy. She also had on five-inch red heels and no bra. The top of
the dress clung tightly to her breasts, accentuating their fullness and clearly showing her
big nipples. She refilled my drink, made one of her own, then sat on the couch next to
me and picked up the phone. She dialed a number and said, "Hi.we're ready." She
hung up and I looked at her face for an answer. She just smiled, then said, "Just trust me,
Daddy." She looked at my lap, and my penis was about as flaccid as it could be, almost
completely withdrawn into the loose skin, probably because I suddenly was very nervous
about the situation. Kristen giggled and said, "Daddy, it really is small isn't it?" I
weakly said, "Yes." "No wonder mom was so ready to give up having you inside her." I
just nodded. She said quietly, "Daddy, it looks like an eight-year old boy's penis." She
looked at me and just shook her head with a pitying look on her face. I blushed but
figured there was no point contradicting her. She was absolutely right. Then she
grinned. "But it's a perfect size right now for what's about to happen." We drank in
silence for about ten minutes, then the doorbell rang. Kristen got up to answer it and
ushered in a tall, handsome black man. She addressed him and said, "I'd like to
introduce my dad, Bruce. Daddy, this is Bill." I must have looked at her questioningly.
"Yes, Dad, this is mom's lover for the past twenty years." I realized I was standing there
naked and Bill shook my hand warmly. He was dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a
pullover sweater. "Why don't you get me a glass of wine, Kristen?" he said in a deep,
Barry White-type voice. Then he backed away from me and looked down at my crotch.
My penis was still in its smallest state, with only the little head peeking out from the skin
around it. "Now I understand a lot," he said, grinning. "I assume Kristen has told you
everything about your wife and me." "Yes," I said. "She told me that you found our
affair very arousing." I nodded. He smiled again a very warm smile. "Please, sit down,"
he said, taking the wine from Kristen. "Your daughter said that she read you quite a bit
from Sharon's diaries of our times together, and also that.well, you've had some terrific
masturbation sessions hearing about how much she liked to fuck me." I nodded again. "I
brought you something special, Bruce," he said. "From nearly the start of our affair, I
have been videotaping our sessions and Sharon never objected to that. I want you to have
copies of these videos because I think, now that you've heard about us, you deserve the
pleasure of seeing us in action. Your wife was one hell of a great fuck, Bruce. She
became a willing slut for black meat, as you know by now. She willingly spread her legs
for each man I introduced her to over those twenty years. One thing I wanted to do today
was to thank you for giving her the time to explore all these extra-marital relationships.
She loved you deeply, let me assure you. But she was a woman who needed a lot of sex
on a regular basis and needed the fulfilling sex she could only get with a black man. I'd
like to show you one of those videos, if you don't mind."

With that he rose and went out to his car. Kristen refilled his wine glass and my cocktail,
then when he came back in, she popped the video in the VCR. "There are many scenes
on these videos that you can watch at your leisure, Bruce," Bill said. "But I want you to
watch this one special part with Kristen and me." On the screen, Bill and Sharon were
naked together, lying in bed. She had her head on his chest and he was gently fondling
her left tit as she slowly stroked his erect cock. I couldn't help staring at the size of his
hard-on. It must have been a solid nine inches, twice as long as mine and much, much
thicker. "Do you have one special fantasy, honey, we haven't done yet?" he asked her on
the screen. She thought for awhile. "Yes, sweetheart. I've often fantasized about
watching my naked husband paying tribute to yours and other beautiful black cocks with
his tongue and mouth, and then watching your man-sized cocks explode in his face,
shooting your cum all over him. That really gets me hot, thinking about that." Bill
laughs on the video. "How big did you say his penis is, Sharon?" "Oh, Bill, it's not even
half the size of yours. I told one of my girlfriends that Bruce has a clit for a penis." They
both laughed as she stroked his mammoth organ. "And you've never felt anything
sexually with him inside you?" Bill asked. "Not once, Bill. Not ever. I can't really say
that he's ever fucked me. He only lasts about thirty seconds, if that. Pretty pathetic, my
love."

Bill stopped the tape and looked again at my penis. I had grown half-erect. "You liked
hearing that didn't you, Bruce?" I nodded even though I was blushing from
embarrassment. "Kristen, come show your dad what his wife really loved." My daughter
walked over to him and began unbuckling his belt as Bill pulled his shirt over his head.
When the pants were down, she slipped his shoes and socks off, then the pants. Now
only clad in his underwear, he sported a huge mound in his jockeys. Kristen then began
doing a slow striptease for him, lowering her dress until her stiff nipples showed on her
big tits, then further down to reveal her lush pubic hair around her already moist pussy.
Bill surveyed her body and smiled with eager anticipation. "Reminds me so much of
your mother's body, Kristen." With that, she went over to him naked and lowered his
shorts until he was stark naked. His chocolate cock was half erect at this point and
already dwarfing mine. It was a nice thick cock with a big head on it and his balls were
very large as well. He caught me staring at his manhood and smiled. "I know, Bruce,
you're trying to imagine your wife taking this up her cunt and ass, and in her mouth,
hundreds, if not thousands of times. I wish she could be here so we could show you, but
you can see it all on the videos. In the meantime, you're going to have the pleasure of
watching me fuck your daughter, of watching Kristen take this dick up her cunt and
you'll get a sense of what it was like for Sharon."

I watched my daughter drop to her knees and lovingly caress Bill's prick with her lips
and tongue. She massaged his big balls with her one hand and stroked that cock with the
other. Now he was becoming fully erect and he looked over at me as he gently stroked
Kristen's hair. Once he was erect, Kristen fell back onto her back on the floor and spread
her legs wide apart as Bill kneeled between them and brought his tongue to the opening
of her pussy lips. He kissed and then began tonguing her already moist cuntlips until he
had her squirming underneath his face. I began gently fondling my now erect penis as I
watched this black Adonis bring my daughter to the brink of an orgasm. Then I heard her
beckoning him, "Oh, Bill, please fuck me. I need to feel that wonderful cock inside me."

He turned her around on her hands and knees and reached around to grab her breasts and
taut nipples. He squeezed them roughly as she reached between her legs to guide his
bloated prick head to the opening of her cunt. Bill leaned forward and began the slow
entry into her pussy. I was watching my daughter being fucked for the first time and by a
big, black stud at that. I couldn't have been more excited as pre-cum began forming on
the tip of my penis. Kristen looked over and saw me stroking my erection. She looked
back at Bill's face and nodded in my direction. Bill looked over and saw me enjoying
their pleasure. As he fed her another inch or two, he laughed and said, "Your mother
always said he'd be better off playing with himself than fucking a woman." They both
laughed and then Kristen moaned as his big cock hit bottom in her cunt. All nine inches
were impaled inside her. She looked at me again and said, "Daddy, get over here and lick
my lover's balls. Mom would have wanted to see that." I reluctantly crawled over to
where they were fucking and put my head down between his legs. His balls were
hanging down and I had a perfect view of his huge black cock sawing in and out of
Kristen's cunt. On each withdrawal it looked wetter and wetter. I cupped his heavy balls
in my hands and fondled them, feeling their warmth, then I brought my tongue into
position and began slobbering all over them, gently squeezing his balls with my lips.
"Oh, little white boy, that is soooo good," he exclaimed. "You keep that up and you
might earn a face full of cum from this black cock after all." Kristen let out another
moan and then her ass began shaking as she reached her first orgasm with Bill's dick
inside her. I could barely keep my tongue on his balls, because he was fucking her faster
and she shook her ass so hard.

As she came down from her orgasm, Bill eased off on fucking her. "God, what fucking
stamina!" she exclaimed. "Did you fuck my mom like this?" "You know it, baby," he
said. She loved having me fuck her like a bitch in heat." "Where do you want me to
cum, baby, in your pussy, in your mouth, in your ass? Huh?" he said, building slowly up
to his orgasm. "Oh, Bill, I want it up my cunt, you know that. How could I not want to
feel your jism flooding my pussy? But let's save that for the second time. First you got a
horny white boy who can't possibly hold out much longer licking your balls." Bill
looked back at me and could see my pre-cum dripping slowly onto the floor. He pulled
out of her cunt and Kristen laughed, saying, "I think he'll just die if he can't put his
mouth on that cock that kept his wife satisfied for twenty years." With that, he wheeled
around and his angry looking black dick was inches from my face. "Suck on it, Daddy!"
Kristen cooed. I parted my lips and took in the first several inches of his incredible black
dick. I could taste the mixture of his pre-cum and Kristen's cunt juices. I swirled my
tongue around and around that beautiful black cock and Bill looked down at me with an
arrogant look on his face and a big grin. I heard Kristen's voice urging me on. "Suck it,
Daddy! Kiss and suck that dick! Love it like I love it! Love it the way your wife loved
it!" I gently squeezed his hairy ball sac with one of my hands and put my other hand
around his cock between my mouth and his groin. I couldn't believe how much cock was
still *******. I sucked and licked until I could feel the buildup in his balls. At that
moment I pulled him out of my mouth and aimed his massive cock right at my face.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I heard Kristen shouting and I pumped his dick with my hand until the
first spurt hit me right on the forehead and it was followed by a second, third and fourth
that caught my nose and right above my lips. I could smell nothing but his creamy white
jism splattering my face. Two shots went into my hair, another on my chin, and yet
another hit me on my lips. The pungent male sperm aroma caused my own little weenie
to start twitching, and without so much as touching myself, I was spurting my own cum
onto the floor. I heard both Kristen and Bill burst out in laughter as they saw my little
dick erupting. I collapsed in shame next to the semen puddle I created, a black man's
sperm all over my face, and I watched as the naked black man took my daughter's hand
in his and led her to the bedroom. I lay there thinking how it only seemed right that the
same man who had turned my wife into a slut for black dick would also make my
daughter his slut for many years to come.

The end Have Fun Ray!!

mikeltee,Heres my stepdaughter Chloe for you !

Chloe,my Stepdaughter is an absoluteley stunning green eyed brunette, with full,rosy red lips.She is extremely pretty,with a perfect firm round bubblebutt that you would not believe. She has caught me ogling her a few times and has always replied with a wicked little smile! Chloe was 21 when this happened she'd been going out with Micah for a few weeks. He was a very arrogant, 6ft 4 tall, handsome, muscular, 29 yo tattooed black guy.
Micah's, arrogance,and very muscular frame intimidated me from the start.He just seemed to dismiss me as another pathetic white man, with the look he gave me in my own home.He was a very striking black man,you could say he's an adonis ! They made a very good lookin couple.

It was a warm Saturday Evening, I was supposed to be at work, but the meeting had been cancelled at the last minute. Because of the original plan, my wife was visiting her sister in Spain and I found myself alone in the house.

I was about to go to bed; I'd switched off all the lights and was entering my room, when I heard a car pull up the driveway. I peeked through the window and saw it was my stepdaugh ter and her boyfriend Micah.

As I watched, they began to kiss passionately. This went on for a while, until finally, she opened her door, walked around to the driver's door and began to give him a goodnight kiss.

Once again, the kiss went on and on. Eventually, Micah got out of the car, locked it, and they began to walk with her to the front door, Chloe was wearing a tiny black mini-skirt,knee high black boots,and a tight white shirt showing her midriff.
I wasn't sure what would happen, I decided to rush out the back door and take up my usual peeping position, outside her bedroom window.

They entered her room, I could hear them clearly, her window was slightly open and her previousl y altered roller blind, was pulled all the way down, leaving my cleverly organised, peeping slit.

The conversat ion was about Micah wanting to have sex, he was far from a ******, but was very impatient . Equally, she was up to the task, but seemed to enjoy teasing him.

I was hoping for Micah's sake, he'd be successfu l, because I wanted to see her get blackfuck ed again, just as much as he wanted to fuck her.

The passionat e kissing continued, Micah's hands were all over her perfect bubble butt and her breathing, as well as his, was very heavy. They were both so very aroused, and so was I.Slowly, the passion grew and grew, and she was respondin g to him wonderful ly. By this time, my cock was being stroked ever so slowly, but oh so enjoyably .

Micah stepped back, and began to remove his shirt. I watched Chloe's eyes as she eagerly watched him remove it and saw her take in the view, with great eagerness .

I thrilled as his muscular young, hard black body, pressed against her, as they continued to passionat ely kiss. I loved seeing her manicured white hands grabbing and scratchin g his hard black body, and her wet full lipped, mouth, as it opened and received Micah's probing tongue. Chloe's mini-skirt had ridden up and i could now see,she had no panties on.The bottom of her white ass cheeks jutted out as she rubbed herself on the hardness of his black cock, as it screamed to be free of the restricti on of his jeans.
Chloe having felt his massive hardness press against her now become a lot more impatient,and began to fumble at his jeans,desperate to release it.At this point, by the slutty, desperate for black cock look, on her pretty face ,I knew I was in for the show of my life.

She quickly removed her shirt to reveal her pert titties and ,leaving her in just her boots and mini-skirt. Sitting on her bed staring at him she looked so very fuckable. Micah slowly dropped his jeans and walked towards her. She reached for the hem of his boxer shorts, im sure i saw her lick her full lips as she slowly pulled them down to reveal his very large and semi erect thick black cock as it bounced into view and freedom.

I heard her sigh, at the sight of it. i know it was'nt the first black cock she'd ever seen, but she was'nt touching it, she was just looking at it and commentin g on how big it was, and how she loved it so. Her voice sounded so sexy, and Micah was saying, "i know baby". It was a great looking black cock and would have been a good nine inches with at least a six-inch circumfer ence. Micah was beautiful ly built with a very defined, muscular and incredibl y proportio ned dark ebony body.

Micah took Chloe's hand, placing it on his massive, black cock. Chloe's white fingers closed around it and I saw her almost faint away as she did. She was so aroused.
Micah gently grabbed a bunch of Chloe's long dark hair with one hand, and grabbed his now stiffenin g veiny black meat with the other. He puuled her beautiful face up to look at him as he proceeded to rub it all over her pretty white face, occasiona lly gently slapping her with it. She moaned as she kept desperate ly trying to take him in her soft wet mouth as he teased her with it until finally he said "kiss it baby". I saw a wicked little grin spread across her cute face as she looked up into his eyes, and gently kissed the tip of that thick black cock.
Micah stood with his hands at his sides looking down at her, as she finally opened her full red lips and took him in her mouth. It was like she was eating something sweet as she closed her eyes and moaned "mmmmm"over his now rock hard, thick ebony meat.She couldn't take him deep in her throat but i could see she was an expert at cocksucki ng as she coninued to kiss, lick, and leave his black cock wet and slick with her saliva.Th en i witnessed Chloe squirm where she sat,she began opening and shutting her legs. I had a good view of her trimmed pussy, it glistened with her juices,she was aching for him. She slowly put her hand on her pussy and gently eased a finger between it's very wet lips. She just melted as she did. The passion increased,her moans were more desperate, the urge was there, it wasn't far away. Micah smiled down at her,watching as she began stroking her aching white pussy,while expertly drooling over his black meat.

I heard him ask her if she "wanted it", and watched as she removed his black cock from her mouth, looked up at him, and nodded.Ch loe stood facing him,wrapped her arms up and around his muscular ebony neck,and they began to kiss again. His now rock hard,huge black meat was pressed against her soft white stomach, and she proceeded to stroke it's thick length,all the while making that same moan of "MMMmmmm".They broke away,Chloe turned her back on him,knelt on the bed,got on her hands and knees,spread her legs,and arched her back. I watched as my 21 y/o Stepdaugh ter tossed her head back,her long dark hair laying spread over her over her shoulders . This was the moment i nearly came in my pants! I had always drooled over her ass, the way she wiggled it when she walked,always aware that she had a booty to die for. Sometimes when i was seated, she stood right in front of me,making me look at it,teasing me.But now,seeing it naked, it was even more perfect than i thought. It was milky white, smooth,her ass cheeks were full,very pert,and round,she had a perfect white bubble butt!!She looked back at Micah with a lovely little slutty grin in her face,arched her back,and stuck it out even more.

Chloe, part 2.

The peeping place i had enabled me to move up and down the full length of the bed so that I could be at their heads or looking up between their legs.Mica h stood behind her his massive black cock swaying,almost touching her white ass cheek.She moaned again,sounding like a spoilt brat, not geting her own way,and began wiggling it at him,and pushing herself back at him,aching for him.
After spending almost 5 minutes rubbing the head of his cock over her little cunt and up and down her now very wet pussy lips,teasing her, Micah placed his strong black hand on her fleshy, soft, white hip, and placed the tip of his thick,veiny black cock at the entrance of her pussy. He gently eased his black cock halfway inside her making her gasp,then pulled it almost out again, before saying "fuck bitch,you are wet!" With that Chloe pushed her ass back hard,taking his massive black meat all the way inside her. She groaned "oh baby...fu ucckk!!,and gripped the sheets,as she finally felt Micah fulfill her aching cunt.
Micah began the task of entering her tight white,cunt.she was following his order to push her beautiful round white ass back onto the biggest black cock I had ever seen. I could hear her pink shaved soaking pussy make squelchin g noises each time he eased his black meat in and out of my Stepdaugh ters cunt. Every now and again there would be a slapping sound as his hips would meet her ass cheeks, and she would make a guttural sound of pure animal lust.

At this point he roughly grabbed onto her slim waist with his massive black hands and started to pound her with a slow controlle d motion. Chloe met him with her own thrusts, gritting her teeth as her ass would wobble to each thrust of his body. She said with a loud moan "yesssssss right there baby, right there, please don’t stop I'm gonna cum"!! With that I watched my Stepdaugh ter twist buck and grind back on Micah's cock with an explosive orgasm that seemed to last for ages. I’ll never forget the look of pure pleasure on her beautiful face as her orgasm gushed on this black studs cock. This was his cue to fuck her harder and faster. She was as helpless as a rag doll as his powerful black body kept on pounding my Stepdaugh ter with long deep hard strokes of his monster black cock. He told her he was coming and she reached back, clawing at his thigh to pull him deeper into her as he unloaded his hot cum in her. She seemed to let out a moan for each jet of thick cum that was shot inside her.

After a minute he pulled his softening soaking black meat from her swollen cunt. Chloe stayed where she was, her ass in the air breathing heavily. He slapped her ass hard, stood up and said "clean me now baby". As she got up big globs of his cum fell out of her cunt down her legs and onto the carpet.
As she was about to take him in her mouth I quickly and quietly made my exit. Realizing that I had just seen my fantasy unfold before my eyes.

Not bad skinnyboy. Not bad at all!