Looking for stories where hubby is cucked by dad

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
I'm looking for stories where wife get involved with the husband's father or with other relatives of the husband like brother, uncle...

Reactions: splatterboy
There is a thread here on this
https://www.slutwives.com/threads/my-wife-with-my-dad.72705/Happened to me, posted to the thread but right at that time, the relationship changed and I never got around to elaborating. Now things are different and I feel like if I get the time I want to post more on my experience with my ex-wife. There were a couple of other threads about other family members, try the search function if you don't want to crawl through all the threads one by one

BOGMANDIAS said:
I'm looking for stories where wife get involved with the husband's father or with other relatives of the husband like brother, uncle...
Check out my stories Victor Verifies Virginity of Son's Bride and a sequel called Your Wife AND Your Daughter? Also My Wife Caught Me Fucking Her Mother.

Last edited:
BOGMANDIAS said:
I saw something like that on Literotica but I doubt I could nail down the thread for you. I'm sure it was fiction. I didn't get to read it all but it was pretty good writing. (I hope mentioning Lit is allowed.... if not, Mods, please accept my apologies.... and I would like to enter a plea of "stupidity and throw myself on the mercy of the court)

BOGMANDIAS said:
Hi daddy here 60yr old bi widower love to play family games.

E974646E-6BBE-454B-BA46-C090D1A479C6.jpeg

Reactions: wmjacking