• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for nasty huge black dick in Europe for real meet

• Thread starterBLACKDICKjealous
  • Start date

BLACKDICKjealous

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2006
I'm friends with an unbelievably hot white French babe called Sophie. She's a total slave to black cock - a complete size queen. She fetishises black dick and is looking for the biggest and nastiest she can find. We're looking for a real time meet in London, UK, and this would be a three-some, though the black dick would completely dominate...

We're for real, and want to arrange this big black dick fucking for her. Trust me boys, she's a stunner and we'd be prepared to fly in a big black dick from further afield if it would be to our/her benefit....

We're looking for a rendezvous in 2008. This would be in a hotel in London, and would involve full penetrative sex for her with your black dick. She says that the biggest and nastiest gets her pussy, mouth AND ass. What an offer! Though you have to appreciate that I get to watch!

This offer is for real (our adverts can be seen on MySpace and Y360!)
Black studs: message me, and we can talk. Unfortunately, we'll need to see a pic of your dick and body, cos she wants only prime black cock.

TIM
london_cuck_for_bbc_worship@yahoo.co.uk

Attachments

• sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 726
Definitely fake. Pic looks like it's been ripped off some website. This is just some loser acting out his online fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread