• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for comments

• Thread starter246dog
  • Start date

246dog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2012
sexy little slut loves showing off the twins

Attachments

• tits - Copy.jpg
    tits - Copy.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 696
Very sexy tease. Dying for her to strip and get on her knees and suck dick. a woman anybody could be jealous over

great cock sucker

very big turn on. Nothing sexier than a woman pushing her limits to please a man and to get pleased

her and black lights

Attachments

• IMG00198-20110121-2159.jpg
    IMG00198-20110121-2159.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 410
By "Showing off the Twins" above I assume you are referring to her breasts which are stellar BUT the only "Twins" I see are those gorgeous Nylonned Legs! YUMMY!

damn...very sexy girl! :D

Hehe. My legs get a lot of attention

She IS a pretty lady. I hope that you are able to hold the fort. She looks like she would consume all of my body fluids. And I a few of hers. :)

she is a wild fuck. :)

those black lights make her look so sexy. perfect scene for a 3 way

Insane how hot she is. I'd lick chocolate pudding out of her ass crack and drink her bath water. That's the type of body I would do anything for; to be able to hit that raw and cum inside her. Fantasy!

She loves her ass licked. So eating pudding is not an issue. She loves raw fuck. No busting in her.

Love the first shot, sexy, saucy and it says come get me I will fuck you all night long.

Very hot lady.

Sexy!

She's sexy hot..show more!! :)

Indeed....more!

@OP: Sorry, not attractive at all. My cock didn't even twitch let alone stand at attention!

xmas time is near

Attachments

• DSCN2584.jpg
    DSCN2584.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 213
I want to rub my cock all over her body! She's too hot for her own good.

haha i bet you just wanna do that

Users who are viewing this thread