• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for comments

• Thread startercarolyn38s
  • Start date

carolyn38s

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2009
Hi guys, I am 38 and married. My husband does not know about my fantasy of being with a black man. I have never done this before but I am really curious to know what black men think of me. Please be nice.

:feedback:

120786d1256851947-please-fake-me-securedownload.jpg

No need to ask us to be nice; you're GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely fantastic. This black man would really enjoy spending time with you and making you moan.

Very Nice !

BiggieSmalls457 said:
No need to ask us to be nice; you're GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely fantastic. This black man would really enjoy spending time with you and making you moan.

Thanks Biggie :) It's my fantasy to have a black man make me moan

hot hot hot

Oh my. would love to make your every fantasy come true.

I'd love to eat and then slam fuck your HOT body

damm honey, you are stunning

let's see more

Stunning body, sincerely hope you get to experience your fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell us where you are and we'll see about making you moan.

Whats the matter...hubby not fulfilling anymore?

Very nice. Lets see a proof pic

Thank you all for the nice comments. I have been asked a few times for a "proof" pic and to be perfectly honest I don't know what that is. Someone accused me of being a guy in another thread and to "prove" I wasn't. It's a real turn off and I am going to pursue my interracial fantasy elsewhere.

Thanks again to the guys who had the nice comments and sent nice PM's

carolyn38s said:
Thank you all for the nice comments. I have been asked a few times for a "proof" pic and to be perfectly honest I don't know what that is. Someone accused me of being a guy in another thread and to "prove" I wasn't. It's a real turn off and I am going to pursue my interracial fantasy elsewhere.

Thanks again to the guys who had the nice comments and sent nice PM's

Some people just like to run around and say things about others. Dont take it to heart if your not. You have a terrific body. Dont see any boy there. It is usually cause thats what they are. KISSESS

awesome body girl......making you moan would only be the start.

DAMN no need to ask anyone to be nice you are HOT as HELL

Users who are viewing this thread