• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a slut filipina filipina christian hotwife

• Thread startermipete
  • Start date

mipete

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2023
Hello, Im looking for a young tradwife filipina opened to fuck a lot of different men. Any advice? My idea is go to Davao.
I'm middle 30 Spaniard Opus Dei member with good job, wealthy and salary.
I need a Filipina good wife, religious and nice to fuck with me and other men. I love do threesomes with other male, I never will cheat a woman.
Of course, hookers could do that but as you know they are not good wife's to build a successful family. I want the best of this two worlds. I have broken with a Filipina who was not into that.
Of course, I want to marry and be successful and treat her like a princess. I just want to be sure about monthly party in swinger club of Spain with other male forever. Im bisexual so I need a woman and suck some dicks while I remain sex loyal to her. We could go to OPS Barcelona or Cap d'Adge.
It would be only in our private life, I need be sure she won't break with me to exchange me for a more wealthy man or like that, I want to be sure that I can build a successful family with her. I meet online girls and only scammers were agree, in Cebu I started dating a girl in real life during weeks but after 3 weeks I ask her to meet and invite other foreigner through Tinder to fuck him in front of me but she was not agree... ;(. She said me: after fall in love with you, i can't fuck other men.
So I need to start again, in Opus Dei the life that we show to other members is really important.
I have anxiety because I need to solve my problem with my life, definetile i cant refuse the excitement of see how other men touches the ass of my love. I was dating a ********** before and making threesomes with her and my friends. Just usint anticonceptive that are not allowed by my faith but the filipina could do all whitout anticonceptive to make it less sinner.

Help and advices?