• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

London Heathrow Airport voted 'worst airport in the world'

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
London Heathrow Airport has been voted the worst airport in the world, according to a global poll of of 14,500 frequent travelers.

heathrow_1506671c.jpg

Heathow finished bottom in the poll for the second year running.

The survey, which was carried out among members of Priority Pass, the world's leading independent airport lounge programme, included responses from travelers in 160 countries. It's a repeat of last year's result in the same survey and it appears that the airport has failed to shrug off its global reputation as the one to avoid.

Closing in on Heathrow in second place as the world's worst is Paris Charles de Gaulle. A result that suggests that anyone wanting a romantic break in Paris should avoid the Heathrow – Charles de Gaulle route if they don’t want to kill the mood.

Priority Pass members voted Amsterdam Schiphol as their favorite airport in Europe.

The respondents to the survey are frequent travelers, having taken, on average, 17 flights in the last 12 months – so their opinion carries a lot of weight. The poll took place in September 2009 and was carried out online, with 14,526 Priority Pass members completing the survey.

"Sadly, Heathrow remains firmly entrenched as the airport the world loves to hate," said Jonathan French, head of brand for Priority Pass.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't see a point to any of your posts !

cheshireset said:
The point is he hates us. Funny really that we are the proving we stand against racism yet this idiot spouts anti british rhetoric post after post. I reaaly hope that he has not been given free membership on the strength of these threads.

I don't think he has the intellect to understand what hate is. He tries to wind people up and misses the fact that most people just feel sorry for him. I suppose the internet gives him the feeling of power that is missing in his life. I guess he just needs to get laid.

cheshireset said:
The point is he hates us. Funny really that we are the proving we stand against racism yet this idiot spouts anti british rhetoric post after post. I reaaly hope that he has not been given free membership on the strength of these threads.

Whats sad about this stuff is that if a white guy had posted anything approaching this number of derogatory posts about blacks, then he'd have been given the order of the boot on a permanent basis.Surely we are at about that time whereby the mod's should call time on this idiots hard on?

Heathrow airport worst for passport line-ups or queues

In the online survey of more than 2,250 travellers by travel community website wayn.com, Heathrow airport was voted the major international airport with the longest passport line-ups or queues.

Heathrow has had well documented problems with lost bags, and in the wayn.com survey it was also named the major international airport with the longest wait for bags and most likely to damage bags.

I bet you're a really interesting person to know.

Old post folks, started in Feb 2010. Let it die its death.

Have you ever googled to find out how many planes use Charles de Gualle Airport? It is a staggering number. Air France is technically bankrupt, with the staff pension fund overdrawn by $3.5 billion as well. But the French Govt is keeping it going - and it has to find $5 billion to pay for the planes it has contractual obligations to buy off Boeing between 2013 and 2017.

Aviation fuel costs 86 cents a litre (USA), about double what is needs to be for the world airlines to start making profits again. It is another reason why America needs to deport all it's greenies to the Siberian Salt Mines, and crank up extraction of oil by fracking. so American can become self-sufficient in fuel supplies.

Modern digital temperature readers have proved that the redundant mercury thermometers of prior 1980's were inaccurate by 2-3C, and it is impossible to prove that the world has heated up in the last century.

There is a filter on the edge of space that regulates the amount of methane gases held in the earth's atmosphere. Gobal warming has not yet been proven to be a true. It serves rather to help some men gain more power over the masses.

Users who are viewing this thread