• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Little League Game

• Thread starterIndianR
  • Start date

IndianR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2005
Our oldest son is 14. Back when he was 11 he played Little League baseball. We live in a small southern town where you can pull up near the back fences of the 3 fields and watch the games rather than sitting in the stands unless it is too crowded (when it is raining mainly). Our son had a late game on a Tuesday night that year and J.C. (Susan's black lover at the time) had a son (8) who played ball in a nearby town. This Tuesday J.C.'s son's team travelled to play in our town and played in one of the early games. (5:30). J.C. had called to tell us he would be in town and when we told him our son had a game he told Susan he would see us at the field.

We took our Chrysler mini-van to the game. Got there about 6:45 and the early game on our field was going late. (Late start or something). We let our son out and, as it was early May, it was cold and we stayed in the van and when a space opened we pulled the van into a space behind the right field fence. I got out with our son and he ran to where his team had congregated. I went to get some nachos from the concession stand. I saw J.C. and went over to speak with him. J.C. was in his mid 30s, balding, very black and, although he has 4 kids, never married to my knowledge. J.C. is chubby and has a thick but short dick.

J.C. asked where Susan was and I said she was a chicken and was sitting in the car keeping warm. He told his kid to play at he swings and said he thought he would go and say hi. I got the nachos and cokes and we went back to the van. He got in the passenger seat and I got in the back. They started talking, flirting and we waited for the game. It got darked and the field lights came on. The early game was finally over and our son's team took the field. Our son was mediocre player and happened to play right field.

There weren't any cars real close to us and Susan reached over and started rubbing J.C.s crotch. He looked back at me and smiled. This went on for a couple of innings. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick coal black cock. I was getting nervous about anyone noticing and said so. Susan looked around and said Nobodies going to see. He started hunching her hand and after looking around she ducke her head down and gave J.C.s cock a lick. She rose back up quickly and he said "Shit, you can't tease like that!"

A couple of minutes later he asked me if I would go make sure Jordan, his son, was OK. I reluctantly said alright. I got out of the van and found Jordan playing with 3 of his friends. I told him his dad wanted to make sure he was OK. He said he was having fun and I turned and went back to the van. As I walked back I yelled at my son in right field and when I walke up to the van I only saw J.C. I knew what was going on. Susan's head came up and I opened the back sliding door. No sooner had I closed the door did she glance around and then bury her head in J.C.'s crotch. I said "Baby, we need to be careful" but she kept on sucking, bobbing her head noisily on her nigger's dick.

I could see the back of our son's head standing there in right field while his chubby white mom sucked a nigger's dick only 20 yards away. J.C. had his hand on the back of her head as he slowly fucked her face.
The inning ended and our son's team went in to bat. He was the 2nd batter and after they called his name as the next batter J.C. started moving faster, fucking her ***** mouth and he actually came as my son was batting. She swallowed his wad loudly and kept her head in his lap for a couple of minutes. She asked, "Is anyone looking" and after I said no she straighten up in her seat. J.C. said he had to go and thanked her. You know, after the game was over she kissed our son and told him he played good with those nigger cum-stained lips! lol

Users who are viewing this thread